Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help (655 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Ali In Borno (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier After He Survived An Attack At His Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help by Ibusho: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
I was shocked when i saw the new guidelines released by PENCOM in relation to the issue of voluntary contribution. I was wondering if PENCOM has the right to issue guidelines that will contradicts the PENCOM Act.

Why will PENCOM determine how i intend to save and collect my money with my PFA a right giving to me by the PENCOM Act. What right do they have to set aside the PEMCOM Act with a mere guideline that is not enshrined in the PENCOM Act. I wish to seek the help of lawyes in the house to please help seek an injuction to stop the implementation of this directive.

Re: Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help by Ibusho: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
I hereby attach the newly released Act for all to view

Re: Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help by denko(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sometime the act empower those commissions to make guidelines if such clause exist then the guideline is even more binding
Re: Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help by Toay(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
What's the contradiction?
Re: Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help by GoldNiagara(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ibusho:
I hereby attach the newly released Act for all to view

Where is the Act, plus you have to pay good money! We can start a class action if you can aggregate enough peep.
Re: Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help by Ibusho: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Where is the Act, plus you have to pay good money! We can start a class action if you can aggregate enough peep.

Please check the attachment in the first post
Re: Pencom Wants To Kills Nigerian Workers Lawyers In The House Please Help by thunderrider: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
APC make unna kontiniu o

Unna do well

Kuku ma milk everyone dry finish

The small small areas wey people dey get succour unna don block finish

DiarisGodu o

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Ex-pdp National Chairman, Maryam Ali, Joins APC / 2019: I Will Seek Your Vote Again - Buhari Tells Nigerians.. / Anambra Election: How Jonathan And Buhari Helped Obiano To Win The Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.