Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (28911 Views)

Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by theapeman: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, who started bleeding on and off from the 5th month to the 7th month of her pregnancy rejected by her boyfriend, welcomed twins who she couldn’t help but show off on social media.

According to her, the twins spent 2 months in the incubator and are already smiling in the photo she shared..

Here’s what she wrote;
“To the world @ large I can’t say it all, its just been God . sometime around June we found out we were pregnant and like every normal girl would do we called d man responsible and his response was cold, later we had to involve our families , his family also gave a cold response , we only thought it was normal and with time dey would come around and all to no avail.
As time went on we knew we were alone in this.

Started bleeding @ 5 month on and off and @ 7 months d bleeding continued . we went to d hospital having nothing . but God used the Doctors on duty to perform a miracle surgery. We entered the theatre @ abt 1pm on d 17th of Nov 2016 , the kids came out around 5pm and d doctors and their mum fought for her life. The kids spent 2 months in d incubator and God gave US Victory . Mother and Babies are doing so well.
Family and friends join me as I celebrate my sons(KINGS) as they turn one(1) today
My God is a God of Wonders. Indeed he is EKWUEME”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/lady-welcomes-twins-after-bleeding.html

two pinkin for one yansh

That place knows no elastic limit!

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
bomsybomsy:
Are you a Christian or a church memberBecause we dot have christans in this country.You pretenders are the problem of this country....Sin,Do you know what is sin,We all commit sin every seconds,More especially you.

Ah well...no matter who i am...the bible's view on marriage and on fornication has not changed.

I may not like it, but since i got born again over ten years ago....the Bible has been my yardstick.

What the girl and her boyfriend did was wrong. Sorry....but you cannot claim to follow Jesus...and be fornicating sans marriage.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
make we fry breeze
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Engr1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
All Glory To GOD The FATHER..........

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by mayze: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
TEAMvido:
this babies won't grow up like normal babies ..
all tanks to their so called bitch of a mother .....
Does this ur post make sense to you or you just feel like typing without thinking?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by sisisioge: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Chai! Them come resemble their papa no be small! May God bless our children.

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by ehissi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ooooh God! angry

Now OP has just given all these frustrated Nairalanders fresh picture to use as meme....... undecided

Cant you just say your story without picture in peace again? angry

Haba Manan! undecided
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
this piken go resemble the boy well well
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
cyndy1000:

I will speak for myself Sha . yes she had a child out of wedlock but is it not God that gives children? at least she survived is a enough reason for her to thank her creator! no matter how and this is also a lesson for her in away. we can't just insult her, for having a child sin is sin we are all sinners. what if she aborted the child will that have been better.
No one is perfect there's one way or the other we are sining against God. please do not judge

I ain't judging....have i sentenced her to jail yet?

Sin is sin.....and calling someone out about it is meant to bring someone to repentance.

(And by the way...the boy/father of the child sinned).

Yes...she had the baby....but having the babies does not change the fact that God wants us to have s'x AFTER WE GET MARRIED...and not before.

I wish the woman and her children well....infact, I don't think that the kids being born out of wedlock makes them bad....but we should not justify sin. We are the light of the world. Yes/....we sin, but we also have the repentance option.

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by TEAMvido(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
mayze:

Does this ur post make sense to you or you just feel like typing without thinking?
how is it your business .....
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by 3plet: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
fineboynl:
what does baby in incubator feed on
I.v fluids, expressed breast milk(ebl),formula like pre-NAN,
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by eyinjuege: 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:
1.Placenta previa caused the bleeding

2.Can someone explain to me why we Christians are celebrating pregnancies out of wedlock, girls and boys having s'x without marrying, and failure of men to take responsibility.

Sorry....but this is not worthy of thanksgiving. Sin is sin.

(And yes, i sin too. )

We all have different things to be thankful for..
She's thankful for the gift of life. Placenta previa is one of the causes of maternal mortality. She survived it.
Shes thankful that her sons are still alive despite being born premature, after their mother had bled quite a bit to risk their lives. Shes thankful because the children are achieving their milestones as they should despite the problems premature babies face such as jaundice etc.
Any mother would be thankful whether married or not.
You may have other things to be thankful for, but dont tell others what they should be glad about.
Whether born from an act of fornication or not doesn't make children born to married couples more important to God than these children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
eyinjuege:

We all have different things to be thankful for..
She's thankful for the gift of life. Placenta previa is one of the causes of maternal mortality. She survived it.
Shes thankful that her sons are still alive despite being born premature, after their mother had bled quite a bit to risk their lives. Shes thankful because the children are achieving their milestones as they should despite the problems premature babies face such as jaundice etc.
Any mother would be thankful whether married or not.
You may have other things to be thankful for, but dont tell others what they should be glad about.
Whether born from an act of fornication or not doesn't make children born to married couples more important to God than these children.

I hear you....but sin is sin is sin....and we should not celebrate it.

The Church in Nigeria is in trobule because we celebrate sinners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by eyinjuege: 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Nobody is celebrating anyone or any sin.
She is celebrating herself and her children.
Others too are happy on their behalf because another family wasn't put into tears over the loss of life of either mother/ children ..
You should lay more emphasis on salvation rather than sin itself. Jesus himself never dwelt on sin, for Christ understands all have sinned and fallen short of the glory.
Even the prodigal son was celebrated on repentance/salvation.
Abeg, thank God for the life of mother and children. Many desire twins, but nothing. She's blessed amongst women tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
What's all these we we we shit...How many of you got pregnant? Split personality..I'm sure that's why the guy ran away!! angry
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by ceeceeuwa: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

2.Can someone explain to me why we Christians are celebrating pregnancies out of wedlock, girls and boys having s'x without marrying, and failure of men to take responsibility.

(And yes, i sin too. )
she is celebrating her babies and the gift of life...I am sure you would have been more sympathetic if she had either lost the babies or her life. Let's learn to appreciate mothers who are bold enough not to take the life of their babies, but rather take responsibilities for their actions by keeping their offspring.

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

The Lord is best

All the time time
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by MhizzAJ(f): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
introvertme:

are you normal??

What was she thinking when he was ejaculating?

is she so dumb that she couldn't take the necessary precautions?

or he forced her?

Don't be a party to double standard.

Yes am normal...Hope u re too??

He didn't force her...they both agreed to have sex...so why was the boy running away from his responsibility...Was he expecting what he deposited inside her to turn to cash or what undecided

At least she took responsibility for her actions by not aborting the baby when the boy ran away...he's not fit to be called a father...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by goldedprince: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Stupid post.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by goldedprince: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
G
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by goldedprince: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
But why spread your stinking pussy to bring innocent kids to a useless country like naija to come suffer and you are busy screaming god. This god sef don suffer cry cry cry
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by emmyN(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wait, how many people carried the pregnancy? I'm not understanding this her 'we' usage. Are you sure Ozil is not the father?
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by jaymichael(m): 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

(And yes, i sin too. )
Sin is sin yes we know, but life is worth celebrating.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by jaymichael(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Ah well...no matter who i am...the bible's view on marriage and on fornication has not changed.

I may not like it, but since i got born again over ten years ago....the Bible has been my yardstick.

What the girl and her boyfriend did was wrong. Sorry....but you cannot claim to follow Jesus...and be fornicating sans marriage.
Our Lord Jesus Christ admonishes us to shun sin but I believe strongly too that he cherishes kids and celebrates life. The word of God is our standard for a righteous life but we should also be careful not to be as the Pharisees who uphold the laws in the books but overlook the weightier matters of love and kindness towards another.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by PeacenLove2: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

Sinless man, don't mind them. Keep on being the voice and soldier of the Lord. Jesus is very proud of you right now for judging and trying to totally break a struggling woman. Good for you grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by cooltola(m): 2:11am On Nov 18, 2017
tell that man to stand up and take care of his children. at least to do a paternity test to confirm b4 before running away only irresponsible men run away from responsibilities
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Sinless man, don't mind them. Keep on being the voice and soldier of the Lord. Jesus is very proud of you right now for judging and trying to totally break a struggling woman. Good for you grin

1. Who told you i was a God? Someone is in for a lot of trobule for leaking my secrets......

2.On a more serious note...calling out someone for sinning is not done because of hate, or because of being a judge...which implies that i have the power to send people to Heaven, hell, purgatory,Asgard, Olympus, the fifth level, etc....but to call people to repentance and to draw attention to how destructive sin can be.

3. And you humans left out the part where i called out the boy for sinning too. How sexist.

4. I am not trying to break anyone. I just hope she also repented, and i hope the boy too repented. Because....when we confess our sin...God is faithful, and just to forgive us and cleanse us from unrighteousness....and is willing to be reconcilled to us. Am sure that if madam and her boyfriend confess their sin to God, they will be forgiven...and certainly God will raise them up. He is the God of the second chance.

5,Oi....by your definition of judging....you just judged me by your comment too. So...judge...thanks for making me sinless. Hope it gets me brownie points with Saint Peter!
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by oshorstan(f): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2017
IamHeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, who started bleeding on and off from the 5th month to the 7th month of her pregnancy rejected by her boyfriend, welcomed twins who she couldn’t help but show off on social media.

According to her, the twins spent 2 months in the incubator and are already smiling in the photo she shared..

Here’s what she wrote;
“To the world @ large I can’t say it all, its just been God . sometime around June we found out we were pregnant and like every normal girl would do we called d man responsible and his response was cold, later we had to involve our families , his family also gave a cold response , we only thought it was normal and with time dey would come around and all to no avail.
As time went on we knew we were alone in this.

Started bleeding @ 5 month on and off and @ 7 months d bleeding continued . we went to d hospital having nothing . but God used the Doctors on duty to perform a miracle surgery. We entered the theatre @ abt 1pm on d 17th of Nov 2016 , the kids came out around 5pm and d doctors and their mum fought for her life. The kids spent 2 months in d incubator and God gave US Victory . Mother and Babies are doing so well.
Family and friends join me as I celebrate my sons(KINGS) as they turn one(1) today
My God is a God of Wonders. Indeed he is EKWUEME”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/lady-welcomes-twins-after-bleeding.html

Now where is their father? what about his family? congrats sis, God keep u all
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by cooldude62(m): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2017
goldedprince:
But why spread your stinking pussy to bring innocent kids to a useless country like naija to come suffer and you are busy screaming god. This god sef don suffer cry cry cry

undecided
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Kokaine(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2017
biacan:
The man that left her is heartless
why did the mumu carry belle for a boyfriend in the first place
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations to the new moma.

Thank God say nobody in our family engages in premarital sex, so we shall never have that kind of problems by the grace of God
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by DONFASZY(m): 7:28am On Nov 18, 2017
I wish for dis
I lv twins

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus. / 14 Health Benefits Of Charcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.