Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) (52947 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos / Any Man Who Sleeps With Ooni's Ex-Queen Will Die If Not Cleansed - Ifa Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Diiet:
What is wrong that Ooni honoured the invitation of those youths? Don't presidents also visit schools and take pics with youths? does that dimimnish their honour or reduce their status? Is this how low you have become in your reasoning? In this same year, Canada celebrated its independent day and only Ooni was invited in the whole of Nigeria. God bless Ooni.
The guy just wan talk. We need young people like this who can move around and act. He makes our culture attractive again.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2017
NextGovernor:

I tire my broda. Just like Queen Elizabeth visiting Nigeria and taking pictures with Ogbomosho Secondary School Students to make headline in UK.

Nigerians and inferiority complex. Just because it's US and they are white....

U know one thing I like Mugabe for upon all his atrocities? He don't lick-ass of White people. He always place them where they belong.

U will see one useless and uneducated Chinko using Nigerian graduates anyhow all becos our government place them so high in Nigeria...
Must we find faults? People like u will not honor younger ones when in power. What is wrong with visiting a school or students? Many of them would have gone back to Google Ife etc and definitely, some of them will visit someday. Tourism. Make una dey there dey criticise for no reason oh. He should have just been in d Palace right?

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 9:30am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:
Visiting a high school and taking pics with cheer leaders...

Is this how low the Ooni has become?
Is dis d height of ur stupidity?

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by bjx5: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Nice
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by bjx5: 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

Smh i know you are playing but if you are serious you have A1 in stupidity grin

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
the ooni is only been mocked by the white folks imagine the benin monarch step in london no one will have to tell authorities to to call him to the palace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2017
olabrad:

Tax payer? The tax you and your pig father paid, right? You these igbos don't know that your comments here make you sound like dumb ignorant fools.
hahahahahahahaha they don pocket your brain
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2017
NigerDeltan:
They are mocking him

The guy search for new wife don reach California?

You need to grow sense.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Warripikin08(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Paid youth
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Exclusive32: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
PVision2020:

Dino Melaye met with Vladimir Putin, and so what? Where were you when Canada invited only Ooni (not even buhari was invited) to their national anniversary.
Every breadth of an IPOB pig is saturated with hate and that's why no one recognises your warrant officers outside their offices (so called palaces). You can't become what you hate.
oni was invited by Yoruba's who beg the somali minister of something something. oni didn't even meet with the prime minister of Canada or the deputy prime minister. prime minister wasn't even aware of the invite.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by PVision2020(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Exclusive32:

oni was invited by Yoruba's who beg the somali minister of something something. oni didn't even meet with the prime minister of Canada or the deputy prime minister. prime minister wasn't even aware of the invite.
“On behalf of Canadian Prime Minister, Rt. Hon. Justin Pierre James Trudeau, we are inviting you to the 150th Independence
Anniversary Celebration of Canada
coming up in July,” said the
Canadian MP.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/canada-invites-ooni-150th-independence-anniversary/
I understand your frustration.
But when will your Warrant Officers get an invite for south Sudan independent anniversary?

BTW how far with Anambra Erection?
NO LEFELENDUM NO ERECTION. LOL

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

Your pathetic father does not even know the way to an airport.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
BlowBack:

LoL

You captured it

1 Like

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by sexy74(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
number 1 provides life
Is it the only thing number one provides ?
If I should follow your argument , since number one is supreme and provides life, He provides all, so it is number one you need not others.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by wtfcoded: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
TimeMod1:
Last I checked you're still my bitch.
u can say that to ur gay grand dad.
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by olabrad: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
hahahahahahahaha they don pocket your brain

I'm certain you know that you are the one being stupid, making comments that can't stand the test of intelligent reasoning
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
olabrad:

I'm certain you know that you are the one being stupid, making comments that can't stand the test of intelligent reasoning
Mr intelligent reasoning with empty stomach hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by olabrad: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
Mr intelligent reasoning with empty stomach hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

I can still feed you conveniently, at least
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by Exclusive32: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
PVision2020:

“On behalf of Canadian Prime Minister, Rt. Hon. Justin Pierre James Trudeau, we are inviting you to the 150th Independence
Anniversary Celebration of Canada
coming up in July,” said the
Canadian MP.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/canada-invites-ooni-150th-independence-anniversary/
I understand your frustration.
But when will your Warrant Officers get an invite for south Sudan independent anniversary?

BTW how far with Anambra Erection?
NO LEFELENDUM NO ERECTION. LOL
picture of onii and pm of Canada . the pb here is that you can't comprehend. the letter wrote "on be half " . Do you no the meaning of on behalf? It means someone else is inviting the onii on behalf of the pm. The minister of tourism (a Somali) has the right to invite his follow African man on behalf of pm. by the way you shown me a local link(vanguard), I need international link(CNN and fox news.)
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by ODVanguard: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
seguno2:

How do you know that I am Igbo?
Are you a witch or a wizard?

It doesn't take a witch or wizard to figure out that you are igbo. Be proud of where you are from. undecided

5 Likes

Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
olabrad:

I can still feed you conveniently, at least
hahahahahahahaha feed yourself first,
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 6:14am On Nov 20, 2017
censeakay:

So Bukola is Hausa name abi

O the surname which is important is sariki and it's the ile Ife and ogbomosho bear it

Bro...let's be honest...sariki said that they have Fulani origins ...that is it
Re: California Youths Pose With Ooni Of Ife In US (Photos) by NairaHercules(m): 8:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
Yeligray:
The five things we need for survival in Nigeria include;
1. God
2. Power
3.Influence
4. Wisdom
5.Money
Do you agree??

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) / The Negative Impact Of Westernization In Nigeria / Afolasade Ashley Afolakemi: Is New Wife The Cause Of Ooni's Divorce? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.