Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. (3378 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Breaking News: Violence Looms In Rivers Over The Launch Of Operation Kick Wike / What Is Operation Python Dance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by Kokolet11: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
globemoney:

Peter Obi Is A 'roadside Politician Without Vision' - Ngige

https://www.nairaland.com/4120806/peter-obi-roadside-politician-without

Let me not even post the video of how onitsha boys pounced on obi
bia answer my question
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by everozone: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
HE iS A GONER! grin
Is Tony better than Obiano?Why do you allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning?Between light n darkness which one will you choose?Stop being petty n low, young lady.Get sense

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by globemoney: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kokolet11:
bia answer my question
nwokem, tell us the fate of adaobi after tommorow.. Obi was previously winning elections with federal power and was forming boss. osetigo.. Let obi show working now, you never see anything
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by Kokolet11: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
globemoney:

nwokem, tell us the fate of adaobi after tommorow.. Obi was previously winning elections with federal power and was forming boss. osetigo.. Let obi show working now, you never see anything
obi kicked your formal master ngige out of office or have forgetten?
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by Kokolet11: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
globemoney:

obiano will be kicked out also
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by David160(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Willie must go
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by globemoney: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kokolet11:
obi kicked your formal master ngige out of office or have forgetten?
oya let him kick obiano out too naa.. osetigo .. lmaooo

Ngige that was kicked out with federal power is currently a Minister. peter obi did everything to be one including dashing SUVs to senators is busy roaming about claiming to campaigning for a failed candidate,... sorry hehehehe

Wait for my drafts tomorrow
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by Kokolet11: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
David160:
Willie must go
yes my brother that drunker must go

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by globemoney: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
David160:
Willie must go
Willie must go back to govt house tongue
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by Kokolet11: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lolz obiano must go
globemoney:

oya let him kick obiano out too naa.. osetigo .. lmaooo

Ngige that was kicked out with federal power is currently a Minister. peter obi did everything to be one including dashing SUVs to senators is busy roaming about claiming to campaigning for a failed candidate,... sorry hehehehe

Wait for my drafts tomorrow
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by David160(m): 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
globemoney:
Willie must go back to govt house tongue
Godforbid
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by globemoney: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Kokolet11:
Lolz obiano must go
wait for my drafts nwanne.. election don reach, we are waiting to see the influence of the tinubu wannabe, peter obi tomorrow
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by globemoney: 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
David160:
Godforbid
God has forbidden otherwise
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:54am On Nov 18, 2017
everozone:
Is Tony better than Obiano?Why do you allow sentiment to becloud your sense of reasoning?Between light and darkness which one will choose?Stop being petty and low, young lady.Get sense
That's a man,and a paid agent,just vote APGA, they would win,light would overcome darkness.
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by gidgiddy: 1:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Im for boycott and working on thst at least 70% of the people will boycott tomorows election which will make the boycott a huge success

The remainder 30% that go to vote will elect the next governor.

APC cant win the elections, both the party and its candidate are largely unpopular in Anambra.

This fight is with APGA and PDP

The only way APC can win is with federal might to rig elections.

UPP and PPA dont stand a chance
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by Kokolet11: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2017
globemoney:

wait for my drafts nwanne.. election don reach, we are waiting to see the influence of the tinubu wannabe, peter obi tomorrow
willie must go today
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by tk4rd: 7:33am On Feb 03, 2018
Kokolet11:
ngige kick your ass out,tomorrow Anambra people will kick you and your pay master out again
My guy,, what sayesth thou now.??
You have any comments.??

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by Kokolet11: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2018
tk4rd:
My guy,, what sayesth thou now.?? You have any comments.??
who is this goat?
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by tk4rd: 9:07am On Feb 03, 2018
Kokolet11:
who is this goat?
The way a mad man insults people is by calling them "mad men"., because that is all he knows..
So, I'm not surprised I saw a dwarf senseless grass eater trying to call someone a goat..
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by IgboBasthard: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2018
WillIE the ugwu fraudster must go!!!!!
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by nezzar01: 9:28am On Feb 03, 2018
IgboBasthard:
WillIE the ugwu fraudster must go!!!!!
Kazeem dauda have u finished taking ur hydraulic soup this morning cheesy cheesy
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by NonsoWow: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2018
LOL. If only the OP knew the intricacies of anambra politics. The people of anambra started seeing light under Obiano's governance after years of darkness under his predecessor.
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by dbabz: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
Daddy please extend your kind gesture to me also. I applied for custom also and my application number is NCS/C08/110068 please come to my aid also. May Allah continue to bless you. I can also travel to where ever you are if need be Sir.
Re: Tomorrow Is Operation Kick Willie Out. by dbabz: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Kokolet11:
the good people of Anambra state if you love your future please kick willie out.as for me willie must go,i don't care if apc or PDP win as long as willie is kicked out.he cant be showing us three flyover and paying of workers as his only achievement.willie must go
#williemustgo

Daddy please extend your kind gesture to me also. I applied for custom also and my application number is NCS/C08/110068 please come to my aid also. May Allah continue to bless you. I can also travel to where ever you are if need be Sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Should Be Carved Out Of Anambra State / Seyi Makinde Commissions Health Center. Lol. PICTURES. / Lagos Needs To Be Decongested And Migration Need To Be Controlled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.