Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

I Need Your Take On This Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Take On This Pls (747 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Pls Advise / Which Lady Knows This Pls? How Effective Is It?(pics Inside) / What Kinda Girlfriend Is This, Pls Help.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Take On This Pls by bidyahaya(m): 9:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
I need your advice guys. My ex and i broke up sometime back without no hope of reconciliation. we both moved on and are in different relationships. The problem i have now is that my present girlfriend i can't seems to love her like i do with my ex. Not that she is not beautiful oooo she is beautiful and intelligent and decent but i can't just do away with the love i have with my ex. any advice please. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by kingxsamz(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
really don't know what to tell u cus I'm also stuck with my ex...
Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by themayor4542(m): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Looks like it's the season of "Exes"
Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
bidyahaya:
I need your advice guys. My ex and i broke up sometime back without no hope of reconciliation. we both moved on and are in different relationships. The problem i have now is that my present girlfriend i can't seems to love her like i do with my ex. Not that she is not beautiful oooo she is beautiful and intelligent and decent but i can't just do away with the love i have with my ex. any advice please. Thanks
You haven't moved on. You just think you've.
Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Benita27:
You haven't moved on. You just think you've.

He most probably doesn't understand what"move on" means
Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by bidyahaya(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
You think so? we no longer keep in touch
Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by Prec1ous(m): 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
First, stop comparing her to your ex in your head. She is better, EOD!

Second, open yourself to her, you are uptight. Let her love flow through you.

Third, take a paper, write all the things you dislike about your ex... You will wonder why you were with her in the first instance.

Fourth, show her immense love like it is your first experience.

Fifth, tell her how you want to be loved, where you want her touches , you know ?!

Sixth, write a letter of appreciation and thanksgiving to your ex for everything, put it in an envelope after reading. Keep it or burn. This will help with closure, you need this!

If all this fail...

Break up and chase shadows!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by bidyahaya(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Prec1ous:
First, stop comparing her to your ex in your head. She is better, EOD!

Second, open yourself to her, you are uptight. Let her love flow through you.

Third, take a paper, write all the things you dislike about your ex... You will wonder why you were with her in the first instance.

Fourth, show her immense love like it is your first experience.

Fifth, tell her how you want to be loved, where you want her touches , you know ?!

Sixth, write a letter of appreciation and thanksgiving to your ex for everything, put it in an envelope after reading. Keep it or burn. This will help with closure, you need this!

If all this fail...

Break up and chase shadows!
Thanks
Re: I Need Your Take On This Pls by Dasherz(f): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
old feelings should be swept and dumped in the dustbin never to be reawaken ... you need to move on cos it is obvious if she has moved n but if she is stuck with you (mutual feelings) then you guys can work things out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I SUE MTN / Three S*xual Conversations Engaged Couples Must Have / What GT Bank Did To Me ( Picture )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.