Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (51433 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by felibrain: 11:52am On May 11, 2018
charzyh2:

This guy is a scammer. This is the 15th day this guy bought $$ from me and has refused to pay me. He blockbuster me on WhatsApp. He doesn't even pick calls. Everybody needs to be careful this days.

Hey bro. How much is he owing you and how did it happen? I may be in for a similar fate because my balance is still with him and he keeps telling me stories. I have all of his information including all of his various monikers here, online activities and partners phone numbers and photos. If we work together we'll surely get him to cough out the money at SARS office. Me I hate being scammed and I can go to any level including assassinating the person.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by dayo1a: 1:45pm On May 11, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845**
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by bemagnify: 6:04pm On May 11, 2018
Dont let anyone deceive you that nigerian fiverr account sells more than Usa fiverr account.

Contact me for your Usa number for fiverr verification now....
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 7:17pm On May 11, 2018
bemagnify:
Dont let anyone deceive you that nigerian fiverr account sells more than Usa fiverr account.

Contact me for your Usa number for fiverr verification now....
Oga it all depends on your niche and how good you are

3 Likes

Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 9:13am On May 12, 2018
Sorry guys my What'sapp is jammed. Reply might be quite slow this morning.
But can Beep me of yours is very urgent
Thanks
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 9:13am On May 12, 2018
Currently available to take all your question
IMPORTANT NOTICE

GUYS IT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT THE YOUNG MAN WHOSE ADVERT I HAVE POSTED BELLOW IS NOT A REAL EXCHANGER.

AND ANYONE WHO DOES BUSINESS WITH HIM DOES SO AT HIS OR HER RISK.

This should serve as a warning for everyone who want to sell their Fund.

See Bellow for his Advert

Thanks

TRUSWIT EXCHANGE

I Buy PayPal funds at the rate of 315-320/$.
You want to exchange your
-Fiverr
-Upwork
-Afilliate marketing Funds.
For real cash and instant payment.
Contact me through my bio ASAP
Trustwit Exchange�

I buy Amazon, Itunes and other gift cards at good rates. Now you can send or receive money easily.
Send your Gift card in USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, NZD, AUD or any other currency via

whatsapp(+2348165974070) to me and money will be sent to your acct/your recipient's acct via transfer.

CHECK BIO FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 10:13am On May 12, 2018
felibrain:

Hey bro. How much is he owing you and how did it happen? I may be in for a similar fate because my balance is still with him and he keeps telling me stories. I have all of his information including all of his various monikers here, online activities and partners phone numbers and photos. If we work together we'll surely get him to cough out the money at SARS office. Me I hate being scammed and I can go to any level including assassinating the person.

PLEASE MY ADVICE FOR YOU ALL IS TO AVOID ANY EXCHANGER WHO IS NOT A REGULAR NAME ON NAIRALAND. TO AVOID ANY FURTHER STORY AS SUCH. INSTEAD I WILL CLOSE THIS THREAD.

BECAUSE NO IDIOT CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS THREAD TO DEFRAUD ANYBODY.

So you all should be warned!
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 11:29am On May 13, 2018
I will be Available Between 12:30 - 2pm This noon for today's training
#EXCLUSIVELY ON WHAT'SAPP ONLY
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 2:35pm On May 13, 2018
lord7:
Am interested,lord7dev@yahoo.com
sorry Chief please kindly see. You signature for my What'sapp handle
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 2:45pm On May 13, 2018
horrpeyemi:
$128 fiverr funds available at good rate

Please Note:

Please Kindly be informed that I am not an Exchanger. And anyone who does business with anyone on this Thread does so at his or her own Risk.

This Thread Is For Fiverr Training Only
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 7:13pm On May 13, 2018
Currently Available
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by dayo1a: 9:31am On May 14, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845**,,,
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
I will be Available between 1 to 2pm for today's Training.
#Exclusively On What'sapp Only
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 7:46pm On May 14, 2018
kkevin:
I'd be very much willing to support as many Youths as Possible To succeed On Fiverr. My commitment is to Equip you with everything you need to succeed using my many years Success/Experience.

PLUS: I will be throwing into the air my 16 Fiverr Tools which will cost you 2k only (For All The 16 Tools).

PLEASE NOTE

Kindly Be informed that the tools are not by force. Please focus on the Free Training if you think the materials is of no use to you.
If not, be informed that the 16 Materials would cost you a token of 2k only
(for all)

Please this is not an attempt to enrich myself, But to help as many as possible by Equipping you with every resources you need to succeed both online and Fiverr. As every Tool Listed Here was Bought with my hard earned Money. Didn't Get any of them Free Online.

THE THINGS TO LOOKOUT FOR IN THE FREE TRAINING INCLUDES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO

* Article Writing Techniques (Anyone can do it).
* Graphics Design Strategies
* Digital Marketing
* SEO
*Unlimited Traffic
* Resume/CV Writing
* PlUS: How To Shoot Your Gig To The First Page
Amongst Others!

A QUICK RUNDOWN CONCERNING THE 16 TOOLS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE MATERIALS

1. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key
(can send upto 500k email per time.

2. Gig and Website Traffic Generator. (Google Friendly and
No side effect on your fiverr Gigs or Website

3. 2 Email Extractors, Pro version
(Software to will help fetch people's email addresses on the Internet)

4. 100Million Usa, Uk, Canada and Worldwide Email Lists

5. Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software Pro Version

6. 4000 plr,mrr Ebooks with Full Resell right, with topics ranging from all niche

7. 60 premium Kindle Cover Templates

8. 500 Logo templates

9. 100 professional business card templates

10. Search Engine Index Tool

11. Landing Page/ Squeeze Page Maker

13. Email Writer Tool

14. Url Generator Tool

15. Facebook Auto Groups/Pages Poster

16. 8 RESUME DESIGN TEMPLATES

You Can Setup a Fiverr Gig with any of these material or Resell Anywhere Online For Maximum Profit.

Some like the Emails Extractor Software can help Generate real traffic to your Fiverr Gigs, thus increasing your monthly Earnings .

Or You Can also Use the Tools to Start-up any of the following Online Career, Like: Blogging, Article Writing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Graphic Design without any Experience:

With these tools one can almost start Earning Immediately On Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com, to mention But few.

Here is FULL Detail of the some of the Tools You'll Receive from me:

1. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key.
This is indisputably the most useful and the most expensive Bulk Email Sender in the World Today. (Worth more than $100) And you can Resell Anywhere online, including Fiverr, at own price.

2. I will Give you 2 Niche Base and Country Based Email Extractor to Help you Generate Emails of those who are Directly interested in Your Fiverr Gig or other Online Business as the case may be.

3. And I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights
(with this you can Setup a Gig like,
4. I Will Give You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

5. I will Give you 100 professional business card templates
(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.

6. Give you 60 premium Kindle Cover Template
(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES

7. I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software
Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer
It Will Help you write or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).
The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.
Very Easy to use
Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token.

8. You will also Receive Over 100Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

9. I will Also Give Google Indexer
(with this tools the world can see your website or Fiver gig on Google search engine
And On an On!

I'M NOT SELLING THEM:
I CAN LET GO OF THEM FOR A LITTLE TOKEN OF 2k only.
(for all of them)

PLUS: I will Teach Easy way to Extract Email Using ATOMIC Email Hunter without Access Key.

For those who don't know, Atomic Email Hunter is the most useful and most expensive Email Hunter in the World.

Plus I Will Also Teach You

HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to Your Site in one month.

KINDLY CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFO.
I'm available on Whatsapp.

And I can help if You're Outside the Nigerian Soil.

#No Flashing Please. because I will not call you back. Instead just leave a short message Here Eg. "I'm interested" and I will reply you.
Hong Kong PayPal Account Available
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by dayo1a: 6:55am On May 15, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845**.....
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 8:44am On May 15, 2018
dayo1a:
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845**.....
Chief beep me
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by dayo1a: 12:56pm On May 15, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845**.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Seniorcitizen(m): 1:59pm On May 15, 2018
your contact pls...or u can reach me on kenniesken@gmail.com
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 4:21pm On May 15, 2018
Seniorcitizen:
your contact pls...or u can reach me on kenniesken@gmail.com
Chief my info is there at you disposal. Kindly see my signature for assistance
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by dayo1a: 8:25am On May 16, 2018
*UK phone numbers available for fiverr verification at a cheaper rate. Message me on WhatsApp 07032380845*****
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 12:38pm On May 16, 2018
Sorry guys I will be free between 12:30 to 2pm to take all your questions.
#Exclusively On What'sapp Only.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 6:31pm On May 17, 2018
Evening guys.
I will be available to take all your question between 7 - 9:30 pm
#EXCLUSIVELY On What'sapp
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 6:31pm On May 17, 2018
Evening guys.
I will be available to take all your question between 7 - 9:30 pm
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 6:32pm On May 17, 2018
Evening guys.
I will be available to take all your question between 7 - 9:30 pm tonight
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by nwarosa: 12:02am On May 18, 2018
kkevin:
I'd be very much willing to support as many Youths as Possible To succeed On Fiverr. My commitment is to Equip you with everything you need to succeed using my many years Success/Experience.

PLUS: I will be throwing into the air my 16 Fiverr Tools which will cost you 2k only (For All The 16 Tools).

PLEASE NOTE

Kindly Be informed that the tools are not by force. Please focus on the Free Training if you think the materials is of no use to you.
If not, be informed that the 16 Materials would cost you a token of 2k only
(for all)

Please this is not an attempt to enrich myself, But to help as many as possible by Equipping you with every resources you need to succeed both online and Fiverr. As every Tool Listed Here was Bought with my hard earned Money. Didn't Get any of them Free Online.

THE THINGS TO LOOKOUT FOR IN THE FREE TRAINING INCLUDES, BUT NOT LIMITED TO

* Article Writing Techniques (Anyone can do it).
* Graphics Design Strategies
* Digital Marketing
* SEO
*Unlimited Traffic
* Resume/CV Writing
* PlUS: How To Shoot Your Gig To The First Page
Amongst Others!

A QUICK RUNDOWN CONCERNING THE 16 TOOLS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN THE MATERIALS

1. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key
(can send upto 500k email per time.

2. Gig and Website Traffic Generator. (Google Friendly and
No side effect on your fiverr Gigs or Website

3. 2 Email Extractors, Pro version
(Software to will help fetch people's email addresses on the Internet)

4. 100Million Usa, Uk, Canada and Worldwide Email Lists

5. Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software Pro Version

6. 4000 plr,mrr Ebooks with Full Resell right, with topics ranging from all niche

7. 60 premium Kindle Cover Templates

8. 500 Logo templates

9. 100 professional business card templates

10. Search Engine Index Tool

11. Landing Page/ Squeeze Page Maker

13. Email Writer Tool

14. Url Generator Tool

15. Facebook Auto Groups/Pages Poster

16. 8 RESUME DESIGN TEMPLATES

You Can Setup a Fiverr Gig with any of these material or Resell Anywhere Online For Maximum Profit.

Some like the Emails Extractor Software can help Generate real traffic to your Fiverr Gigs, thus increasing your monthly Earnings .

Or You Can also Use the Tools to Start-up any of the following Online Career, Like: Blogging, Article Writing, Digital Marketing, SEO, Graphic Design without any Experience:

With these tools one can almost start Earning Immediately On Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com, to mention But few.

Here is FULL Detail of the some of the Tools You'll Receive from me:

1. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key.
This is indisputably the most useful and the most expensive Bulk Email Sender in the World Today. (Worth more than $100) And you can Resell Anywhere online, including Fiverr, at own price.

2. I will Give you 2 Niche Base and Country Based Email Extractor to Help you Generate Emails of those who are Directly interested in Your Fiverr Gig or other Online Business as the case may be.

3. And I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights
(with this you can Setup a Gig like,
4. I Will Give You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

5. I will Give you 100 professional business card templates
(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.

6. Give you 60 premium Kindle Cover Template
(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES

7. I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software
Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer
It Will Help you write or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).
The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.
Very Easy to use
Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token.

8. You will also Receive Over 100Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

9. I will Also Give Google Indexer
(with this tools the world can see your website or Fiver gig on Google search engine
And On an On!

I'M NOT SELLING THEM:
I CAN LET GO OF THEM FOR A LITTLE TOKEN OF 2k only.
(for all of them)

PLUS: I will Teach Easy way to Extract Email Using ATOMIC Email Hunter without Access Key.

For those who don't know, Atomic Email Hunter is the most useful and most expensive Email Hunter in the World.

Plus I Will Also Teach You

HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to Your Site in one month.

KINDLY CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFO.
I'm available on Whatsapp.

And I can help if You're Outside the Nigerian Soil.

#No Flashing Please. because I will not call you back. Instead just leave a short message Here Eg. "I'm interested" and I will reply you.
I am interested
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 8:47am On May 18, 2018
nwarosa:
I am interested
Noted. Kindly see my signature for help
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 3:16pm On May 19, 2018
Currently free

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (36) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspected Looters At Next Cash N' Carry In Abuja (Pictures) / Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest / The 25 Banks That Achieved The Recapitalization Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.