Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,078 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly (51498 Views)

Get My Fiverr Training And Quit Your Job Guaranteed / Oriental Hotel Up For Sale For $250 Million / How To Make $800 Monthly Online Trading Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sorry guys, please I will not encourage anyone to link exchangers PayPal or Payoneer to his fiverr account.
Because the punishment is huge. Instead get your's.
Talk to me if you need any advice on that.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
kkevin:
Sorry guys, please I will not encourage anyone to link exchangers PayPal or Payoneer to his fiverr account.
Because the punishment is huge. Instead get your's.
Talk to me if you need any advice on that.

Can you highlight this punishments?
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Seylad2009(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Check My Signature If Need Lifetime Grammarly Premium Account
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Ammc:

you'll be asked to provide the screenshot of your First Paypal withdrawal Bearing the same name with your Fiverr account. Which is impossible. As the paypal and the Fiverr account Name can never be the same.

Which is just an attempt by Fiverr to punish people
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Xandulyn(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2018
Fiverr Account for Sale

Level One
5.0 Reviews 100% Ratings
Niche - Writing and Translation
Country- Nigeria
Gigs: Article and Content Writing, Proofreading, Branding, Audio Transcription, etc

Interested? Check my signature!!!

Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Xandulyn:
Fiverr Account for Sale

Level One
5.0 Reviews 100% Ratings
Niche - Writing and Translation
Country- Nigeria
Gigs: Article and Content Writing, Proofreading, Branding, Audio Transcription, etc

Interested? Check my signature!!!
call me
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by bestspoke: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ammc:

There is a very long and exhaustive process to get it removed which will require the corporation of the exchanger you attached,if you're no longer in contact with the exchanger anymore then it gets even harder.

Because you simply cannot take it off like paypal. it will be done by Payoneer CS and they have named requirements else they won't take off. I was not punished in my case, but had back and forth scuffle between fiverr cs, paypneer cs and my contact who did phone no. verification for me on Fiverr.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Sammig1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Happy Sunday.
Bring all your PayPal and payoneer and upwork and fiverr and freelancer and any other work from home funds into my store house.

I'll open the storehouse of naira and rain your alerts.

Sorry Jesus for using your scriptures... I did it so this people will know that am good and trusted...

Whatsapp 08037495005 for transactions
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ladybec: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Sammig1:
Happy Sunday.
Bring all your PayPal and payoneer and upwork and fiverr and freelancer and any other work from home funds into my store house.

I'll open the storehouse of naira and rain your alerts.

Sorry Jesus for using your scriptures... I did it so this people will know that am good and trusted...

Whatsapp 08037495005 for transactions
chief try to be civil on this thread. Thanks
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
bestspoke:

There is a very long and exhaustive process to get it removed which will require the corporation of the exchanger you attached,if you're no longer in contact with the exchanger anymore then it gets even harder.

Because you simply cannot take it off like paypal. it will be done by Payoneer CS and they have named requirements else they won't take off. I was not punished in my case, but had back and forth scuffle between fiverr cs, paypneer cs and my contact who did phone no. verification for me on Fiverr.

I see. Anyway, most of the guys that I do fiverr withdrawal for don't take such rigorous steps. All they do is to create a new email that will added to a PayPal account, then they withdraw their funds to that PayPal account. And remove the email from that PayPal account, till they have another withdrawal to do.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by bestspoke: 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ammc:

I see. Anyway, most of the guys that I do fiverr withdrawal for don't take such rigorous steps. All they do is to create a new email that will added to a PayPal account, then they withdraw their funds to that PayPal account. And remove the email from that PayPal account, till they have another withdrawal to do.
This applies to payoneer users
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ladybec: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Ammc:

Sorry sir. I totally disagree. Your thought is misleading. Because it is not easy changing your PayPal Email on fiverr. I've had that problem before and it wasn't funny at all. And I pray it never happen to me again. It's hurts especially when you're broke and have some money tied down as a result of this. I'm very sure you never had such problems before that's why you don't agree with Op

So I totally agree with him that the best is to have your own account to avoid the long story.

I was there before and I can also tell you it was a very annoying experience
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by 1x2x3: 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
$5 and $10 reviews needed.

If you've got for sale kindly contact me asap on whatsapp O 7 0 1 4 5 4 65 1 3

Foreign fiverr account preferable
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 2:41am On Jan 29, 2018
Ladybec:
Sorry sir. I totally disagree. Your thought is misleading. Because it is not easy changing your PayPal Email on fiverr. I've had that problem before and it wasn't funny at all. And I pray it never happen to me again. It's hurts especially when you're broke and have some money tied down as a result of this. I'm very sure you never had such problems before that's why you don't agree with Op

So I totally agree with him that the best is to have your own account to avoid the long story.

I was there before and I can also tell you it was a very annoying experience

All you got to do is play safe! What do I mean?

Each time an exchanger finishes withdrawing for you, insist on the exchanger removing your mail from his/her PayPal account. That is all.

Most of you clamour for everyone opening a PayPal account. But [b]have you taken your time to explain to them the danger and consequences of running such account here?.[\b]
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by hayfloze(m): 6:26am On Jan 29, 2018
bestspoke:

It seems you are really contradicting PayPal with payoneer. Paypal withdrawal through fiverr gives no punishment. If you're no longer in contact with your PayPal exchanger, All you have to do is create a new email, go to fiverr settings and change PayPal email. Simple!

After that, you're disabled to withdraw within 24hrs. And when it comes to phone verification, I can assure you that fiverr can ask you to confirm your phone anytime, sometimes due to security measures n all.

However, I do not retain my customers email, it has not benefits being attached to my PayPal. Paypal is funny and can suspect your account as fraud from too much withdrawals sef.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by modath(f): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by bestspoke: 8:02am On Jan 29, 2018
hayfloze:

It seems you are really contradicting PayPal with payoneer. Paypal withdrawal through fiverr gives no punishment. If you're no longer in contact with your PayPal exchanger, All you have to do is create a new email, go to fiverr settings and change PayPal email. Simple!

After that, you're disabled to withdraw within 24hrs. And when it comes to phone verification, I can assure you that fiverr can ask you to confirm your phone anytime, sometimes due to security measures n all.

However, I do not retain my customers email, it has not benefits being attached to my PayPal. Paypal is funny and can suspect your account as fraud from too much withdrawals sef.

Yes the above applies to payoneer only
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Ammc:

All you got to do is play safe! What do I mean?

Each time an exchanger finishes withdrawing for you, insist on the exchanger removing your mail from his/her PayPal account. That is all.

Most of you clamour for everyone opening a PayPal account. But [b]have you taken your time to explain to them the danger and consequences of running such account here?.[\b]
No sir it doesn't work that simple. You can do that with PayPal not Fiverr. We all know you need the help of fiverr Customer Care to be able to do that. Which is not possible without meeting all their criteria
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2018
kkevin:
No sir it doesn't work that simple. You can do that with PayPal not Fiverr. We all know you need the help of fiverr Customer Care to be able to do that. Which is not possible without meeting all their criteria

Sure! I am talking of PayPal, not fiverr.

I don't even think that any sensible exchanger will add his PayPal email to a fiverr account
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ammc:

Sure! I am talking of PayPal, not fiverr.

I don't even think that any sensible exchanger will add his PayPal email to a fiverr account
you're joining issues sir. That's another talk for another day.

All I'm trying to say is get your own PayPal account instead of the long story.

And I don't think this calls for argument of any sought. It is much safer and better sir. And I don't think anyone in his right senses will argue that
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
kkevin:
you're joining issues sir. That's another talk for another day.

All I'm trying to say is get your own PayPal account instead of the long story.

That is what you should say, not putting an unexisting fear into their hearts/mind. Businesses aren't done that way! You shouldn't get clients based on fear. And mind you, PayPal also have his own issues. Also, teach them how to manage it effectively, after creating one for them
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ammc:

That is what you should say, not putting an unexisting fear into their hearts/mind. Businesses aren't done that way! You shouldn't get clients based on fear. And mind you, PayPal also have his own issues. Also, teach them how to manage it effectively, after creating one for them
sir for all I care business doesn't make anyone a fool. We both know that every online person requires means of payment. So you're the one misguiding people not me.

By the way it doesn't cost a thing to own your own PayPal or Payoneer account Sir. So why the long story

You should be the one poisoning people by not telling them what you need to tell them
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
kkevin:
sir for all I care business doesn't make anyone a fool. We both know that every online person requires means of payment. So you're the one misguiding people not me.

By the way it doesn't cost a thing to own your own PayPal or Payoneer account Sir. So why the long story

You should be the one poisoning people by not telling them what you need to tell them

Good! Now we are at the same page Boss. It won't cost you anything to teach how to open a PayPal account on this platform. That will make a lot of sense, don't you think so? Most of us might think you want to charge us some money, not knowing that it's free of charge.
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ammc:

Good! Now we are at the same page Boss. It won't cost you anything to teach how to open a PayPal account on this platform. That will make a lot of sense, don't you think so? Most of us might think you want to charge us some money, not knowing that it's free of charge.
now you're sounding like a man who have exhausted all his point an argument.

This is good for those who prefer argument over truth. Thank you and God bless you
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Sammig1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Still buying PayPal funds.. Contact on signature
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
kkevin:
now you're sounding like a man who have exhausted all his point an argument.

This is good for those who prefer argument over truth. Thank you and God bless you

Was I arguing with you? No, I wasn't.

Meanwhile, I am still expecting your free tutorial on how to create a PayPal account, you have a promise to fulfil
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by kkevin: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ammc:

Was I arguing with you? No, I wasn't.

Meanwhile, I am still expecting your free tutorial on how to create a PayPal account, you have a promise to fulfil
sir check all you posted on my thread first before sounding like a man who need help.

It's just unfortunate sir. Because the last time I checked, people who need help don't sound like experts sir. So I'm sorry you don't need need my attention sir
Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by Ammc(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
kkevin:
sir check all you posted on my thread first before sounding like a man who need help.

It's just unfortunate sir. Because the last time I checked, people who need help don't sound like experts sir. So I'm sorry you don't need need my attention sir

I see! Good for you. Changing your words every minute. It all denotes instability. Any wise fellow out there will actually see everything crystal clear. Having gotten to the root of the matter. I hereby humbly take my leave.

kkevin:

Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by teamb: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL FUND @ YOUR RATE ................... INSTANT FUNDING ..

Re: EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly by modath(f): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR WITHDRAWAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

BITCOINS, AMAZON & ITUNES GC...

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....

Gracias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Introducing Portland Hotel And Resort: Port Harcourt's Newest 4-star Luxury Dest / Buying A House On Mortgage In Lagos, Nigeria / See How I Was deceived By Loan App Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.