Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. (731 Views)

How Little Kerosene Spoilt My Day / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by antysocial: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
My relationship with my babe was a year today and I just discovered we were not like before again. Almost everything has changed: we no longer talk , message each other, etc like before again. I have been unable for months ( we are both in schl). I will be visiting her in sm days tym and I just need your advice on how to revive the relationship. The feelings and everything. Pls drop your advice or opinion about this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by Lloydfather(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
Tell her to stay on her own so u can stay focus and study well to be a better person ur parents wish u will be.

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by SirMichael1: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Lloydfather:
Tell her to stay on her own so u can stay focus and study well to be a better person ur parents wish u will be.

Guy why cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by fellowman: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Attraction has an expiry date...
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2017
grin

To reignite the feelings, both of you must work this out or else one party will juz be disappointed...

When you are with her, talk about your plans (future) with her... Long Distance Relationship 99% WILL WORK but only if both of you will keep everything intact..

COMMUNICATION is number one. wink grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by kingxsamz(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2017
oga just break up...
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by greatnaija01: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2017
thats how marriage is but you stay together because you are FRIENDS...... you do not always carry your phone after so many months of using it... u get USED TO IT.... but guess what... ITS STILL YOUR PHONE.

antysocial:
My relationship with my babe was a year today and I just discovered we were not like before again. Almost everything has changed: we no longer talk , message each other, etc like before again. I have been unable for months ( we are both in schl). I will be visiting her in sm days tym and I just need your advice on how to revive the relationship. The feelings and everything. Pls drop your advice or opinion about this. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by Khonifer: 12:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Its dead already. The highest you can do is remain friends with her.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Youths and their exuberance! Perhaps, you were not in love. Mind you, true love is not emotional. What you felt in the beginning was merely a series of chemicals hurling around your brain. Love is more about sacrifice and giving. Now that the infactuatious feeling is gone, giving has stopped. If you trully want to revive it, start calling her again,send romantic and sweet messages to her once more. Take her out and get her gifts again. That should do the trick but then again, maybe she's found another guy who's making her happy and her attention is divided.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by phintohlar(f): 12:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Lloydfather:
shoro niyen
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by Macgreat(m): 1:15am On Nov 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

To reignite the feelings, 2 of you must work this out or else one party will juz be disappointed...

When you are with her, talk about your plans (future) with her... Long Distance Relationship 99% WILL WORK but only if both of you will keep the everything intact..

COMMUNICATION is number one. wink grin

Good one. . . you be person wife
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:08am On Nov 18, 2017
this is the natural outcome of long distance r/ship.... no big deal here! unless you guys live in the same city, it can only get worse.
Re: I Need Your Advice On This.no Matter How Little. by Uyi168: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Lloydfather:
..why u wicked like this?

(1) (Reply)

See What This Bride Was Seen Doing On Her ... / Why Do Couples Break Up / Three S*xual Conversations Engaged Couples Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.