Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) (18086 Views)

Tiwa Savage Bags Honorary Degree From The University Of Kent, UK (photos) / University of Bedfordshire / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:10am On Nov 18, 2017
He is a Yoruba man. We are not like the developers of the world that are bringing shame to biafra tongue tongue
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by lahm232(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2017
I tire ooooo
bayocanny:

Stop making noise na, are you an Ambulance?
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Syphonn(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Top life skills to teach your children

Raising children can be sometimes difficult for some parents. But as a good parent you should teach your children as they do not know so many things without being taught. This issue is sometimes due to the relationship the parents have between themselves in their daily dealings.

The most important teachers to children are their parents, because they are always with them and will always be till they grow into adulthood.

To help you make the most of this privileged position as a parent, here are skills you can teach your children, each of which will make a fundamental differences in their life.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/lifeskills-to-teach-your-children/
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
You are so light shocked
Amarabae:
He is so dark.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Not to rain on your parade...you could have just gone for PMP and Prince2 cos you'll still have to do it to join the rat race.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
congratulations
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by noscarn91(m): 11:45am On Nov 18, 2017
I don't want to sound like a hater but there is really nothing special about his 'achievement' , there are lots of unemployed and unemployable youths back home with Msc with distiction as well , the focus should be on value and profitable skills not paper qualification or you might just end up being a corporate slave for the rest of your life.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Congratulations to him. My brother also came out with distinction from a UK university. Petroleum Engineering. Masters smiley
Nigerians are doing great
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by SRK1(m): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2017
It’s a new dawn for professional writers! Top ghostwriting agency is offering to pay really good rates!!

Are you a professional writer with experience writing successful ebooks or sales ads? Do you know how to write witty contents and original articles from the dome? You are needed at our writing firm.

Our operation is over the internet. We are willing to offer cool rates, but not unrealistic rates.

Typically, we send you the job, you complete it, we send to our clients for approval, and we transfer your payment to you!

This offer is for:
 Writers who can produce contents that will need little to no proofreading
 Professionals that won’t expect unrealistic rates
 Professionals who can produce original contents from the top and not by spinning

Send us a message now at mavenwriter02@gmail.com to begin!
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by ibukunfad(f): 11:55am On Nov 18, 2017
I think I agree with, because Nigerians are so backward in der reasoning and leadership , we need foreigners to enlightening us on what to do.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by ibukunfad(f): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2017
ure correct, bt he can work der dat is if he want though
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by walosky(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chai! But yolobas dey ugly o....see as hin face resemble hippopotamus

Oloun Maaje !

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
A big amen.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=WizAkzy post=62488426][/quote] What's wrong with you na?
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
walosky:
Chai! But yolobas dey ugly o....see as hin face resemble hippopotamus

Oloun Maaje !

Ode.

At least this one is finer than your short pot-bellied Mr IBU.

Anyway, u said yolobas, not Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
malware:
We all shine abroad. I think the only way to make Nigeria great again, is to never allow a Nigerian rule us again.... Let's be importing leaders, like football coaches, and you'll see the country prosper.

Don't you think we've become animals when we can't govern ourselves and bring out the best of humanity in us.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Am om my way to finishing with distinction too in m.sc. financial management.Thesis dey delay me
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by malware: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Bidobado:

Don't you think we've become animals when we can't govern ourselves and bring out the best of humanity in us.

The word 'Animals' is rather too harsh.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by walosky(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

Ode.

At least this one is finer than your short pot-bellied Mr IBU.

Anyway, u said yolobas, not Yorubas.

Lol......Yam head!
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2017
walosky:

Lol......Yam head!

lol
I'm not Igbo.

I'm slim and sexy. no yam legs, no yam head, no hairy chests, no beards. Mr walosky
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by walosky(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

lol
I'm not Igbo.

I'm slim and sexy. no yam legs, no yam head, no hairy chests, no beards. Mr walosky

lol

Nice pix, anyway just that you look like the girl I see in my dreams everynight.

Hmmm......No hairy chest? Dont tell me the Virgin island is not hairy as well

Happy Sunday jawe!
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
walosky:

lol

Nice pix, anyway just that you look like the girl I see in my dreams everynight.

Hmmm......No hairy chest? Dont tell me the Virgin island is not hairy as well

Happy Sunday jawe!

u have spirit wife o.
Re: Prince Oluwarotimi Adeyemi Graduates From University Of Bedfordshire UK (Photos) by walosky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
pweetiedee:

u have spirit wife o.

yeah and Pweetiedee is her name grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Cut Off Mark Out / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Kaduna State Sacks 4,562 Newly Recruited Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.