Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

“I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky (870 Views)

Once A Man Introduce You To His Mum He Will Surely Marry You - Nigerian Woman / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Drinokrane: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2017
A Nigerian Man has declared his love for Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky.. He’s said He can kill for him, and can go to any extent for him.

He shared a side by side of the cross-dresser on his page, and wrote;

“I don’t care what people say… Bobrisky or no one else… Luqman loves you like no other. I can kill for you.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/love-you-like-no-other-i-can-kill-for.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by michlins(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Please FG extend the length of the fourteen years to somewhat thirty.

Oya come and beat me

P.s. if a gay man can be allowed to live his life, I can be allowed to say what I want about it
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Jostico: 6:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Pokemon147:
Shift let me faint plz
if you faint because of 2 his/her , you'll leave nairaland
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by dingbang(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Nigga needs to be whipped

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by dabeto: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2017
Just the beginning......bad influence......many feeling same but lack courage to express......world spinning out of control
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 6:06am On Nov 18, 2017
where is ur mother?

1 Like

Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by xendra: 6:09am On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
where is ur mother?
I doubt he has any, he is probably an orphan ....SMH
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2017
xendra:
I doubt he has any, he is probably an orphan ....SMJ
even an orphan there must be a woman he called a mother b4 he grew
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by xendra: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2017
dollytino4real:
even an orphan there must be a woman he called a mother b4 he grew
lol...u dnt get me, I meant bad parental upbringing. better to say he has none since they're a waste
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2017
xendra:
lol...u dnt get me, I meant bad parental upbringing. better to say he has none since they're a waste
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2017
xendra:
he jus needs deliverance dat is all
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by GraveMan(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Dz One Na Nigerian Boy Na, Or Is He A Man?
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Blackhawk01: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Ikunle abiamo oooooo! sad shocked sad
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Chuksdede(m): 6:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Birds of the same feather....... U no see as d boi keep him leg....... I m nt surprised sha
In Nigeria shit keeps happening and nothing the eye wil see dat will make it shed blood
God help us all
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Drinokrane: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Ikunle abiamo oooooo! sad shocked sad

Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by rawpadgin(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2017
The hell am i doing on a gay thread
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Drinokrane:
A Nigerian Man has declared his love for Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky.. He’s said He can kill for him, and can go to any extent for him.

He shared a side by side of the cross-dresser on his page, and wrote;

“I don’t care what people say… Bobrisky or no one else… Luqman loves you like no other. I can kill for you.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/love-you-like-no-other-i-can-kill-for.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
i talk am, these mumu called bobrisky go give gayist wey full the country opportunity to yan nonsense. see as this one they vomit stupidity from his mouth.
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2017
shocked His own madness don start too just that he never enter market
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by ReinaFarine: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Somebody cannot just be crushing on 'celebrity' in peace again?

Abi the guy talk say e love you?

The heart wants what it wants....
Re: “I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky by Soljaboi44(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2017
shocked Funke! Funke!! Funke!!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

My Former Boss / Father In-law Kisses Bride At His Son’s Wedding / Damilola Adegbite's Grave Offence!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.