Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# (3793 Views)

Happy Birthday To My Sister (pic) / Why Do Guys Prefer To Have Sex With Their Sister Than Their Girlfriend / When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Check it out.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by khome(f): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Noted. We wont mess with her

6 Likes

Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Hahaha the Last boy tho.

#YOLO
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Blackhawk01: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Girlie is loved kiss kiss
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2017
The first and second brothers..

You can see they don’t fuvk about grin touch her n die !

5 Likes

Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Perfect!
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by missyQween(f): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Sugar97(f): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Cute baby kiss kiss
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by 2dice01: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2017
Hehehe
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by 2dice01: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Sugar97:
Cute baby kiss kiss
do quick let's make our own football team wink
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Joislim(f): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Good
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by shinarlaura(f): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
The baby girl is so cute
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Sugar97(f): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2017
2dice01:
do quick let's make our own football team wink

Football team?! shocked shocked

U and who?
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by iamJ(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2017
make she dey endowed na una go tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by 2dice01: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Sugar97:

Football team?! shocked shocked

U and who?
are you scared already

It's just 3 quadruplets grin within 3yrs

But no girls in the equation wink
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by trustibk(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by KingTom(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Funny thing is, Na this one go Fûck pass undecided the pic should rather have said don't break her heart, at least that one make sense or don't beat her. As far as touching her kpekus is concerned, grin dem go drill am wella cry
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2017
KingTom:
Funny thing is, Na this one go Fûck pass undecided the pic should rather have said don't break her heart, at least that one make sense or don't beat her. As far as touching her kpekus is concerned, grin dem go drill am wella cry
See comment. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by KingTom(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
See comment. grin grin
Any brother wey put mind for him sister sexlife don sign contract with sufferness o grin e better make e look into her welfare and make sure say whoever she dey with dey treat am fine, no be to say 'don't touch her' I swear you go old before your time grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Lalas247:
The first and second brothers..

You can see they don’t fuvk about grin touch her n die !
I love the expression on the third brother's face. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Sugar97(f): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
2dice01:
are you scared already

It's just 3 quadruplets grin within 3yrs

But no girls in the equation wink

Keep searching, I'm sure u'll find a willing partner cheesy grin
You can even have them all at once. A woman has had 17 kids (all boys) within 2 days, so good luck grin grin
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by 2dice01: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
KingTom:
grin grin

The girl be like... My name is animashaun cool

My brothers just dry disturb dem sef
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 18, 2017
KingTom:

Any brother wey put mind for him sister sexlife don sign contract with sufferness o grin e better make e look into her welfare and make sure say whoever she dey with dey treat am fine, no be to say 'don't touch her' I swear you go old before your time grin
Lmao. I know rightgrin
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by 2dice01: 9:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Sugar97:

Keep searching, I'm sure u'll find a willing partner cheesy grin
You can even have them all at once. A woman has had 17 kids (all boys) within 2 days, so good luck grin grin
17kids shocked

Say God... angry

The husband should be use for condom advert
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Sugar97(f): 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
2dice01:
17kids shocked

Say God... angry

The husband should be use for condom advert

Yea...American couple smiley
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by TimeMod1: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Little boys. Lol
By the time you grow up & start fuçking other gurls, you won't worry much what she does with her kitty.
On her first sex when she's probably 17, she might just take another look back at this picture & call you fools.
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Beautiful little kids wink .I love them ! Can't wait to have mine lipsrsealed
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by hideraoluwa(f): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
So Cute kiss
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by Nutase: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
The look on the 3rd guys face though
Re: Check Out These Boys With Their Sister. #pic# by rhelis: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
get quality and affordable products and bargain online. visit https://rhelis.com Hurry Now!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Male Secretary (18+) / My Wife Only Allows Me To Touch Her 4 Times In A Month ( Please Advice Me) / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.