Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) (40768 Views)

Thugs Fight At Obasanjo's Polling Unit (PHOTOS) / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
sainty2k3:
Open a thread and qoute me
Okay, I will. Thanks.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Pernyu: 10:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Xtopherprince:
Politics of bitterness never broods well for any nation. Intimidating voters who are out to exercise their fundamental right through fetish means is totally uncalled for. Not voting should be a personal choice and not due to intimidation.......
All we need to neutralize that nonsense is for the APC agent in that polling booth to stand there with a box of money and be dishing out 5k per voter, the place will just turn to a crusade ground.No time. The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by neonly: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=sadoroy post=62486434][/quote]
Which kind wahala bi dis yur name start with buhari ni

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2017
post=62486609:

Lol, it will surely be soon.
Thanks sir.
The Lord is your strength you and your business will go higher and higher if you believe bless someone you don't know today with anything even if it's water if you believe you receive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Assuming these sit at home people mean business , na better rain with strong winds them for cause and e go fall from 8am till 6pm all over Anambra.
Then we go sabi say them mean business cos people nor go enter rain come vote. Polling when e dey under mango trees go close business .
INEC go get no choice than to refix the match.
For now, I nor sure say them sabi wetin dem dey do.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by jacyhelen(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2017
The influx of Police[28,000],Army,Navy and Airforce into Anambra state for just one day election,If such gets Deployed to Sambisa Forest,i bet you;Bokoharam will cease to exist...
Instead of putting your life at Risk,why not STAY AT HOME.
Your Vote since ab nito has never counted,will never count and will never be usefull..
Dont just get killed for POLITICIANS who does not and will never care to know you.
Nigeria Politics is never about the INTEREST of the masses Rather their own INTEREST..
Can Peter obi and co allow their children and family to VOTE?
Instead of deing,WHY NOT STAY AT HOME!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2017
omo see jaaz, fully loaded
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Diso60090:
The Lord is your strength you and your business will go higher and higher if you believe bless someone you don't know today with anything even if it's water if you believe you receive

Thanks bro.
I actually did that exactly an hour ago.
But I will surely do that again before the end of the day.
Stay blessed sir!
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nasa28(m): 10:26am On Nov 18, 2017
openmine:
I can't really understand how people think...

U are placing juju to kill the same people U intend to lead through Biafra....

When U kill ur brothers and sisters,who will follow U actualize ur Biafra agitation?

Who placed it? How did u know it was placed by iPob.

Just for ur information, last election in abia, I read online about a charm that says "vote against ikpeazu and die" This is politics.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by bengasyll(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2017
Charms seen on pooling unit with inscription "Vote and die"

Ilogwu Orie Nkpor Pulling Unit: Discovered this morning right from the entrance of the pulling boot to the centre. With an inscription "VOTE AND DIE".
Who wan die?
#AnambraDecides[/quote]
It's high time another operation python dance is schedule to clear the remnants of this people called IPOB apologist deraing progress and development of our ibo land
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by tobiasbeecher: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
This is it... I give up..

Our brother up there are primitive, dunce and foolish!!!

I mean biafrans, not igbos o
Mr man stop hiding your ethnic bigotry! Who asked you whether you're refering to the Igbos? I guess we all know who you're refering to so don't try to play smart. If the kid in your profile is your child and you're still behaving in this childish way, then I'm very sorry to say you don't worth what that child calls you.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 18, 2017
post=62485583:
This is funny!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature...
you this man! So I should travel all the way because of barbecue??

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Gotze1: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Psoul:

Pls help dem urinate on it let's see if from the moment u did the pattern of trousers you will be wearing wont change from fitted to bongo
I am not in ananbra, I would have done it. I have done it several times and I am still here replying you. Na today.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
bignoisemaker:
you this man! So I should travel all the way because of barbecue??

Lol, our barbecue at Manna Barbecue and Grills is worth travelling several miles to have a taste of.
You will surely don't regret it!!
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2017
this is ploy by either unscrupulous individuals or a political to disenfranchise voters.
pls if u r a registered voter in Anambra state step out exercise ur civic duty.
vote for the candidate u tink can deliver.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2017
grin In my uncle's voice; What type of this is this?
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2017
*Thinking* "Pooling" or Polling Unit? I am a bit confused.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by rockyh(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2017
desreek9:
a winner will still be declared if you dnt vote,
BE WISE
it will e decleared inconclusive if less than 50/100 of total vote is allocated to the winner
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2017
These miscreants are still terrorizing Anambra despite the heavy presence of security personnel.
Police should have screened and cordon off every polling unit to restrict Igbos access prior to election date
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Jrevelation(m): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2017
This will reveal the secret of corrupt and election ringing in Nigeria, you will see, let's wait and see
In some polling unit where nobody come out to vote then you will see people claiming 400 and 700 votes there and their yanch go open like never before...

Let's wait and see what will happen
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Xtopherprince:
Politics of bitterness never broods well for any nation. Intimidating voters who are out to exercise their fundamental right through fetish means is totally uncalled for. Not voting should be a personal choice and not due to intimidation.......
my dear this is the manifestation of how backward they're.
At the end of everything someone would be announced and they continue with the game again.
I hope they realize their mistakes early and retrace their steps
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by gemtlesoul123: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
all this threaten is the favour of rigging
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
*Thinking* "Pooling","pulling","puking" or Polling Unit? I am a bit confused. How many spellings for this one thing please?
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2017
Sexlife:
Charm everywhere..

But, i think PMB went there some days back to begged them

http://quickhealthbalance..co.id/2016/03/my-true-life-story-do-you-ejaculate.html

Why you guys get agidi
this is not agidi, it's called madness
and that's why their politicians are taking them for a ride

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by reuben79: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2017
igbo juju no dey work..........only mouth
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by openmine(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2017
Nasa28:

Who placed it? How did u know it was placed by iPob.

Just for ur information, last election in abia, I read online about a charm that says "vote against ikpeazu and die" This is politics.
okay maybe I sighted just Biafra due to their threats earlier....but that's the same thing am implying....Why put a juju to kill the same people U intend to lead...?

It defies logic reasoning...

whether it was done by Biafra or a politician...
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Evidenx(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Xtopherprince:

first to comment...........oya shakitibobo.
The view from up here is wonderful.
Oga lala i sent you a mail containing my account number. Do the needful asap.
pls want to know do they pay people for commenting first on nairaland
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Mr man stop hiding your ethnic bigotry! Who asked you whether you're refering to the Igbos? I guess we all know who you're refering to so don't try to play smart. If the kid in your profile is your child and you're still behaving in this childish way, then I'm very sorry to say you don't worth what that child calls you.
and how is that supposed to be a problem to me, anyways?

I worth it o, I no worth it o, e nor reach make.u hang over my matter...

Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Psoul(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Gotze1:
I am not in ananbra, I would have done it. I have done it several times and I am still here replying you. Na today.

Is ur pr!ck Bluetooth faulty. Turn it on and do it through the bluetooth naa.
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Naruto87(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Just Push Aside and Vote cool

grin grin grin

u get mouth grin
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Brugo(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2017
At the end of the day a winner will still emerge. grin
Re: Anambra Election: "Vote & Die" Charms, Juju At A Pooling Unit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 18, 2017
Xtopherprince:

first to comment...........oya shakitibobo.
The view from up here is wonderful.
Oga lala i sent you a mail containing my account number. Do the needful asap.

On a juju thread! Anointing fall on you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) / Peter Obi's Convoy Attacked In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.