Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo (621 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Victoria Island Garden City Flooded After Hours Of Rainfall In Lagos Today (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by Ebisco05: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Vice President, Professor Yemi Osibanjo has said, God revealed the cause of Nigeria’s problems to him during a 365 hours of praise organised by Aso Villa Chapel last year.

Speaking at Abuja Special Holy Ghost on Friday, an annual convention organised by the Redeemed Christian Church (RCCG), he said, the nation’s problems were revealed to him, adding that after the praises, things began to happen.

Addressing an overcrowded congregation at the camp located on Abuja – Keffi road, the Vice President explained that challenges of humanity could be solved through sacrifices and honouring God.

“Sometime last year, we organised 365 days of praises and worship at the Villa chapel and God revealed the causes of Nigeria’s problems to me.”

“After the exercises, things began to happen and there were awful discoveries. We will organise praises again”, the Vice President said.

This year’s title: “Let fire fall,” saw Professor Osibanjo emphasising that people must be willing to sacrifice and honour God for his intervention.

Reading from 1 Chronicles 18:36 and from other places in the scriptures, the Vice President explained that Nigeria needs divine intervention.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/what-god-revealed-to-me-about-nigeria.html

Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by Afriifa(m): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2017
politicians! haba fear God!!
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by Yeligray(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2017
What's the cause na
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
....so when the problem was revealed to him, there was no solution attached to it bah and they even refuse to work on it since they already know what the problem is...greedy people of Aso rock undecidednow they want to do another one these year tagged 'let fire fall' ehen no wahala , the fire the will fall on him and Buhari will not get part 2 cry i dont no y i don't just like their regime shocked so irritating
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by thesicilian: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2017
If an organization employs a manager to solve its problems and the manager comes around to say that what they need is divine intervention, does the organization still need the services of that manager?

1 Like

Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by Homeboiy: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
Fake pastor sad

3 Likes

Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by cpapa: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2017
This year’s title: “Let fire fall,” saw Professor Osibanjo let it fall on u buhari and all of u make this country to go through recession nd burn u all amen
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by adeolakemi: 9:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Ebisco05:
Vice President, Professor Yemi Osibanjo has said, God revealed the cause of Nigeria’s problems to him during a 365 hours of praise organised by Aso Villa Chapel last year.

Speaking at Abuja Special Holy Ghost on Friday, an annual convention organised by the Redeemed Christian Church (RCCG), he said, the nation’s problems were revealed to him, adding that after the praises, things began to happen.

Addressing an overcrowded congregation at the camp located on Abuja – Keffi road, the Vice President explained that challenges of humanity could be solved through sacrifices and honouring God.

“Sometime last year, we organised 365 days of praises and worship at the Villa chapel and God revealed the causes of Nigeria’s problems to me.”

“After the exercises, things began to happen and there were awful discoveries. We will organise praises again”, the Vice President said.

This year’s title: “Let fire fall,” saw Professor Osibanjo emphasising that people must be willing to sacrifice and honour God for his intervention.

Reading from 1 Chronicles 18:36 and from other places in the scriptures, the Vice President explained that Nigeria needs divine intervention.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/11/what-god-revealed-to-me-about-nigeria.html
fake dwarf pastor useless man
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by Divinerace(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
419-VP
Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by internationalman(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
....so when the problem was revealed to him, there was no solution attached to it bah and they even refuse to work on it since they already know what the problem is...greedy people of Aso rock undecidednow they want to do another one these year tagged 'let fire fall' ehen no wahala , the fire the will fall on him and Buhari will not get part 2 cry i dont no y i don't just like their regime shocked so irritating
Nigeria pastors only know how to see problems but can never provide solution to the problems.

And most of d problems are false and have scattered many homes.

1 Like

Re: What God Revealed To Me About Nigeria During 365 Hours Of Praise – Osibanjo by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Really?

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Rubbishes Nigerian Govt Over Nnamdi Kanu / Workers Receive December Salary In Cross River State / Buhari Tribe Fulanis Attack Adamawa Farmers Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.