Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,858 members, 7,844,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) (33533 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

You talk sencegringrin
That true,like my mum alway's call to pray for me on phone,and am like mum,I can pray not u praying for megringringrin

Religion don block their brain
na true na!
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahaaaah if shaybababy catch u eh,she go bite ur mouth oooogringringrin
Na true naa! grin
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Na true naa! grin
Ahahahah onu qkube ooo
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
na true na!

Hahaahah religious people
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
That's the Power House Of The South-South! the east should fvck demselfs alone
lol true. Now that the bridge is blocked and assuming i want to travel from Uyo to Delta/Benin which route would i take?
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari sef angry

See this River Niger Bridge pillars...better than third mainland bridge, eko brige bridge, carter bridge and even lekki bridge.

those are iron pillars. A tanker fell on it once and twas still strong

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
UfuomaUN:
So people traveling to Eastern states would have to re-route or park for hours cos of an election?
re-route to where?
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
bestviewer:
The great city of Onitsha the gateway to the SE and SS. Our election must not be taken with all seriousness because this state is a very important state.

Obiano coasting home to victory.

igbos and low self esteem. Don't u ever join my SS with ur SE. We in SS share nothing in common with SE
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by ChristineC: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
The only thing that is holding nigeria back is Religion! Remove that and things will get better.
Islam is the only religion in Nigeria.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by bestviewer: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Who is this animal? Who want to share something with you? Where does the Niger bridge lead to?

[s]
GrandFinale2017:
igbos and low self esteem. Don't u ever join my SS with ur SE. We in SS share nothing in common with SE
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
bestviewer:
Who is this animal? Who want to share something with you? Where does the Niger bridge lead to?

[s][/s]
ignorant entity. SS has other routes to travel out without passing thru SE states or thru Niger Bridge
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by bestviewer: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
You are a dumb illiterate. If you are going to Akwaibom from Asaba, for instance where would you pass? Dirty clown.

[s]
GrandFinale2017:
ignorant entity. SS has other routes to travel out without passing thru SE states or thru Niger Bridge
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
bestviewer:
You are a dumb illiterate. If you are going to Akwaibom from Asaba, for instance where would you pass? Dirty clown.

[s][/s]
dumb fool initially i skul at Benin and i'm from akwa ibom state and i pass thru Abia, Imo Anambra, then Delta to Benin but if we SS are to travel to Benin without passing thru ur filthy SE region, we would travel via Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Then Delta And then we reach Benin.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by bestviewer: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dumb illiterate stop spitting your dirty saliva and answer my straight question. If you are traveling from Akwaibom or Calabar to Asaba which way will you pass?

[s]
GrandFinale2017:
dumb fool initially i skul at Benin and i'm from akwa ibom state and i pass thru Abia, Imo Anambra, then Delta to Benin but if we SS are to travel to Benin without passing thru ur filthy SE region, we would travel via Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Then Delta And then we reach Benin.
[/s]
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
bestviewer:
Dumb illiterate stop spitting your dirty saliva and answer my straight question. If you are traveling from Akwaibom or Calabar to Asaba which way will you pass?

[s][/s]
idiot u still don't understand because ur brains have been infested with maggots.
Travelling from Akwa Ibom to Asaba or Benin we will pass thru port hacourt, then pass thru Bayelsa and then reach Delta state without passing thru any state in ur filthy SE region.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Klinee: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Then follow the route and stop talking rubbish! We all know that Onitsha is gateway to SE and SS for those coming from Western part of the country.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Klinee:
Then follow the route and stop talking rubbish! We all know that Onitsha is gateway to SE and SS for those coming from Western part of the country.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Klinee:
it's obvious u are a village miscreant who hasn't travelled out of South east before. I pity u.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by ChristineC: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Halexgos3(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
That's Anambra for you, the only state that will affect other state when is time for election.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by UfuomaUN(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
re-route to where?
east west road

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by pointblank247(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Afriifa:
That's the Power House Of The South-South! the east should fvck demselfs alone

a confused pork meat sported
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahaahah shay shay,u jus dey observe me since abigringrin
Na wa ooo well I understand what you trying to say sha,grin
Thanks a lot for the advice...

I jus see girlfriends base on what I implies,it only nigerian's and some few people that ve such kind of thought as to what am talking abt when I say ''girlfriend''

Thanks a lot for the advice shay shay,it a pleasuregringringrin
This one is free and a pleasure because it's my son's birthday today. Next time, I will send invoice. tongue
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

This one is free and a pleasure because it's my son's birthday today. Next time, I will send invoice. tongue

Okkkk sorry say I nor ask u when he was born ooo,nor vex eee,plenty tinz full man pikin brain eee...

Happy birthday to him,happy birthday to him,(song)gringrin
How old is he now?(Kisses to him)
Abeg does he use a phone,if he as make u give me his number make I call am to wish am more and sing for him ooo with my sexy voice...
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

U mean it free,asing what free abeg,u wan give me beta wife..
No bride price to be paid ehgringrin
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Afriifa(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
pointblank247:

a confused pork meat sported
ipob!
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Afriifa(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lol true. Now that the bridge is blocked and assuming i want to travel from Uyo to Delta/Benin which route would i take?
lol, men I me self no know ooo.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Okkkk sorry say I nor ask u when he was born ooo,nor vex eee,plenty tinz full man pikin brain eee...

Happy birthday to him,happy birthday to him,(song)gringrin
How old is he now?(Kisses to him)
Abeg does he use a phone,if he as make u give me his number make I call am to wish am more and sing for him ooo with my sexy voice...
Wetin full man pikin brain? Talk to your aunty shaybe. kiss

Thank you for your wishes, he is 6 today. Na to go find work remain as a big boy.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

U mean it free,asing what free abeg,u wan give me beta wife..
No bride price to be paid ehgringrin
Advice nah.
I will dash myself to you too, looking for husband no 2. No bride price needed, when I'm not a cow for sale. angry
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Advice nah.
I will dash myself to you too, looking for husband no 2. No bride price needed, when I'm not a cow for sale. angry

Eh eh kpele ooogringrin

U say weitin?
U go do weitin?gringringrin

Nor let ukwu chairman here u ooogringringrin
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Wetin full man pikin brain? Talk to your aunty shaybe. kiss

Thank you for your wishes, he is 6 today. Na to go find work remain as a big boy.

,Mehn Aunty Aunty gringringrin
I dey think of when I go marry oooogringrin
My friends don dey disturbe me ooo
Mum is now singing it to my ear's everynight as text...gringringrin

You welcome ooo,6year's na big boy be that ooo,atleast him go fit give women bellegringrin
And again do make u find work for am and miss lover lover,make dem dey grown love they comegringringrin

What his namegringrin
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by otokx(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
UfuomaUN:
So people traveling to Eastern states would have to re-route or park for hours cos of an election?

They can reroute via the east west road to Owerri or Port Harcourt on to Aba, Umuahia, etc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Ban El-Rufai' - Reno Omokri Petitions EU, UK As 11,000 Sign Petition / AbdulRazaq: Lai Mohammed Stole ₦100m Sent To Me By Igbo Businessman For Election / Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.