Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) (33529 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out / Second Niger Bridge: Doyin Okupe Makes 15 Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh kpele ooogringrin

U say weitin?
U go do weitin?gringringrin

Nor let ukwu chairman here u ooogringringrin
When I don't have enough ukwu for the chairman nko?
I know you can manage tongue
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

,Mehn Aunty Aunty gringringrin
I dey think of when I go marry oooogringrin
My friends don dey disturbe me ooo
Mum is now singing it to my ear's everynight as text...gringringrin

You welcome ooo,6year's na big boy be that ooo,atleast him go fit give women bellegringrin
And again do make u find work for am and miss lover lover,make dem dey grown love they comegringringrin

What his namegringrin
Go and tell mum that you have found wife. cool
And it will not cost you a single kobo.

I have been thinking the work angle o, when the boy will see my natural hair and be like "mummy's hair gross!" make him too enter street to hustle for mummy's weaves. grin

His name is Noah.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Go and tell mum that you have found wife. cool
And it will not cost you a single kobo.

I have been thinking the work angle o, when the boy will see my natural hair and be like "mummy's hair gross!" make him too enter street to hustle for mummy's weaves. grin

His name is Noah.

Hahahahah,wife wifecheesycheesycheesy
Were d wife dey?gringrin

U mean it will not cost a poor man like me anything,waow see groovegringringrin

Yes ooo it important atleast make he dey receive some pounds small small,who know's before he get to 15 he might even buy u a house in Banana island..gringringrin
Owo ni ooogringringrin

Hahahah come shay shay nor tell me say u dey carry jaga jaga hair coz of hustle oo,kilode ni?gringrin na u hustle pass?cheesycheesycheesy

Noah sexy name,chai,your son na handsome guy ooo,I like that his hair and especially his soft pink pinky lips,girls go flock around him when he reach our stage ooogringringrin
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
When I don't have enough ukwu for the chairman nko? I know you can manage tongue
Hahahahahgringringrin commot ee(pinched her side ribbs)gringringrin
U eh,I swear jus kill megringrin na to kill me remain ooogringringrin
Promise me chinko chinko will not defeat u again then man go managegringringrin
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Klinee: 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
it's obvious u are a village miscreant who hasn't travelled out of South east before. I pity u.
Mumu who dey follow u talk. Am sure that you are not from any of these States in SS: cross river, akwa ibom, rivers and major part of bayelsa because if you are really from any of the above mentioned States you won't say these. Am not saying that there is no alternative road but the main major road is that of Onitsha. Maybe you are from Benin and have never step out of the edo state, because they are SS States you feel that it is not possible for anybody traveling to those states from Edo to pass through SE.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by shaybebaby(f): 12:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringringrin commot ee(pinched her side ribbs)gringringrin

U eh,I swear jus kill megringrin na to kill me remain ooogringringrin

Promise me chinko chinko will not defeat u again then man go managegringringrin
I cannot promise that o, so carry your wahala and go.
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by hardon1(m): 1:30am On Nov 19, 2017
FAKE PIC, I DONT THINK IT WAS TAKEN ON ELECTION DAY
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 1:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Afriifa:
That's the Power House Of The South-South! the east should fvck demselfs alone
wetin u wan relate, because I no understand??
Re: Anambra Election: Niger Bridge Blocked (Photo) by Martin0(m): 6:15am On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
I cannot promise that o, so carry your wahala and go.
Hahahahahahah na wa ooogringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alh Tanko Yakassai Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photos) / How Big Is The Position Of Nigeria's National Security Adviser? / Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors – Pointblank News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.