Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (51013 Views)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by laudate: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
hpymoment:
Hahahaha.......doooh. Will try n check on u tomorrow.
Take ur drugs religiously.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by meliorate(f): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Old manipulating white witch.

If you love them so much and want to see them united, leave their family.

You have sown so much seeds of discord in Peter's heart and your only saving grace is that late Mrs Josephine Okoye's ghost is too weak to come strike you with uncurable madness.

just tell me that you don't reason through your anus and honestly I will believe you
#yeyedeysmell#
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by talk2percy(m): 1:44am On Nov 19, 2017
No, it should have read, Paul I love u buh Peter, I love u more!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by DonroxyII: 4:26am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have sown so much seeds of discord in Peter's heart and your only saving grace is that late Mrs Josephine Okoye's ghost is too weak to come strike you with uncurable madness.

lol, her success dey pain u !!
If peter is not successful , will you know him ?
Can't you take on another Yoruba woman that married Igbo man other than Lola !!
Mumu dey worry u !!!
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by pressplay411(m): 6:28am On Nov 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When billionaire are fighting just keep kwayet.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by hpymoment(f): 6:38am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=62507098][/quote]

Hope you're getting better now.

grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido / Wizkid Gets A Customized PJ Floormat For His Newfound Status (Video) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Abs In New Photo, His Wife Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.