Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Am The Winner, Chief Osita Chidoka Claims To Be The Next Governor Of Anambra S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Winner, Chief Osita Chidoka Claims To Be The Next Governor Of Anambra S (595 Views)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Winner, Chief Osita Chidoka Claims To Be The Next Governor Of Anambra S by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
Anambra UPP governorship candidate, Chief Osita Chidoka

Governorship candidate of the United Progressives Party (UPP) in Anambra, Chief Osita Chidoka, on Thursday eerge the winner of Saturday, November 18, governorship election in the state on the grounds that he has strong messages in his campaigns.

Chidoka who made the declaration in Awka while thanking his teeming canvassers and supporters for taking his message to the grassroots said that the UPP used over 45,000 grassroots canvassers and another 4,000 hi-tech personnel to reach out to all eligible voters in the state.

Chidoka said: “Through the campaign, we have been encouraged by our people, the generality of Ndi Anambra spoke with one voice in support of the UPP and we do not take that for granted.

“To their credit, we have run a robust campaign; we have the highest demography of supporters and volunteers across the nooks and crannies of Anambra State.”
Read more: http://www.9jaevablaze.com/2017/11/i-am-winner-chief-osita-chidoka-claims.html?m=1

“We have campaigned vigorously; we have worked hard, we have shown that we can run a campaign without looting a state treasury.

According to him, UPP have shown that campaign can be done without the police and Army’s support, adding, “We have shown that we can run a successful campaign without a godfather.”
Read more: http://www.9jaevablaze.com/2017/11/i-am-winner-chief-osita-chidoka-claims.html?m=1
Re: I Am The Winner, Chief Osita Chidoka Claims To Be The Next Governor Of Anambra S by Cajal(m): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
vitalblog:
Anambra UPP governorship candidate, Chief Osita Chidoka

Governorship candidate of the United Progressives Party (UPP) in Anambra, Chief Osita Chidoka, on Thursday eerge the winner of Saturday, November 18, governorship election in the state on the grounds that he has strong messages in his campaigns.

Chidoka who made the declaration in Awka while thanking his teeming canvassers and supporters for taking his message to the grassroots said that the UPP used over 45,000 grassroots canvassers and another 4,000 hi-tech personnel to reach out to all eligible voters in the state.

Chidoka said: “Through the campaign, we have been encouraged by our people, the generality of Ndi Anambra spoke with one voice in support of the UPP and we do not take that for granted.

“To their credit, we have run a robust campaign; we have the highest demography of supporters and volunteers across the nooks and crannies of Anambra State.”

“We have campaigned vigorously; we have worked hard, we have shown that we can run a campaign without looting a state treasury.

According to him, UPP have shown that campaign can be done without the police and Army’s support, adding, “We have shown that we can run a successful campaign without a godfather.”
....do u think na ipob only dey votes.....nNamdi KANU driver
Re: I Am The Winner, Chief Osita Chidoka Claims To Be The Next Governor Of Anambra S by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Mental Disorder That Makes Nigerian Leaders Loot, — Prof. Franzek, Reveals / Shocking! See The Food Primary School Pupils Are Being Served By Officials Of FG / Give All Nigerians Equal Protection, Ohaneze Youths To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.