Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet (44262 Views)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix) / Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet by Papiikush: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2017
makky555:
cry pow!!! TKO

So you are the future wife I've been searching for embarassed
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet by jayneebae(f): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Everyone giving ideas for pre-wedding photoshoot and I am here still single as fück.

Message to my future wife.

Bìtch where you at? angry

************modified

Calling someone the 'b' word doesn't mean you are referring to them as a hoe/slut, neither is it gender restricted.

You can say bìtch and it means = don't get me angry

You can say bìtch and it means = Lmao

You can say bìtch and it means =Excuse me?

You can say bìtch and it means = what the fück?

You can say bìtch and it means = Don't be a sissy

You need to understand the content in which the word was used. Don't just jump around like a bush baby to quote undecided

See your head like frying pan(((No offense))) angry
hahaha..frying pan?lol
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet by jayneebae(f): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Everyone giving ideas for pre-wedding photoshoot and I am here still single as fück.

Message to my future wife.

Bìtch where you at? angry

************modified

Calling someone the 'b' word doesn't mean you are referring to them as a hoe/slut, neither is it gender restricted.

You can say bìtch and it means = don't get me angry

You can say bìtch and it means = Lmao

You can say bìtch and it means =Excuse me?

You can say bìtch and it means = what the fück?

You can say bìtch and it means = Don't be a sissy

You need to understand the content in which the word was used. Don't just jump around like a bush baby to quote undecided

See your head like frying pan(((No offense))) angry
hahaha..frying pan?lol
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet by makky555(f): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:

So you are the future wife I've been searching for embarassed

No... So dat NLers wi say dat ayam d one dancing one corner with every Jack and Spencer abi angry angry

It wi nor work for you grin tongue
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet by Papiikush: 9:37am On Nov 19, 2017
makky555:

No... So dat NLers wi say dat ayam d one dancing one corner with every Jack and Spencer abi angry angry

It wi nor work for you grin tongue
Gerrout joor tongue

Are you go'n come for the party?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet by makky555(f): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:

Gerrout joor tongue

Are you go'n come for the party?

Are you taking attendance? Party rep
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet by ogub(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
I actually think it a waste of money cause I don't see any meaning to these pre wedding shots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / He insisted I take in before marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.