Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! (6467 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / My Girlfriend Was Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by PROFTHINK: 1:35am On Mar 24, 2010
I am a strong catholic with great beliefs in her doctrine but was marvelled at my ex-girlfriend's confession of being deflowered by a reverend father. The so called priest according to her has travelled out of Nigeria and apologised to her for his acts.When i was still with her, the reverend father would call to ask of her well being which got me provoked. Due to that, the girl left catholic church for pentecostal.

I got attracted to her due to her BORN AGAIN looks(though naturally beautiful with a pair of seductive eyes).She told me that our relationship should be PLATONIC(without intimacy) which I agreed to.She kept the relationship secret(I was against the secrecy but she begged for her interest) but at last i got her true colours, she loved intimacy but I was damn naive!After getting her signals which was about turning to an insult of seeing me as being' incapable' I taught her an unforgettable lesson of non-stop one hour,seven minutes intimacy!

Meanwhile she arranged marriage secretly with another man and I got to know later through the IV. Her actions have made me not to believe the so-called BORN AGAIN LADIES AGAIN! I also blame her for making the Reverend father to Sin through her seduction.This is her TOP secret which only me, she and the Reverend father know.

Who do I blame; My ex-girlfriend or the Reverend Father?
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by DeepSoul(f): 1:41am On Mar 24, 2010
PROF-THINK:

I taught her an unforgettable lesson of non-stop one hour,seven minutes intimacy!

What, you had a stop watch in one hand while you taught her un4gettable lessons with the other?

Blame yourself or blame me.

I'm still curious to know how you knew the EXACT amount of time the unforgettable lesson lasted for
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by UcLloyd1(m): 1:49am On Mar 24, 2010
@Poster, i hate when people lie to gain attention, ok now u have the attention, whatz nxt
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by spoilt(f): 1:58am On Mar 24, 2010
Uc.Lloyd:

@Poster, i hate when people lie to gain attention, ok now u have the attention, whatz nxt
Lol.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by 190: 2:01am On Mar 24, 2010
but he might not be lying naw~
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by UcLloyd1(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2010
190:

but he might not be lying naw~
hez lying joo, too many twist, read the story again, u will noticed were he got caught up in his own lie, well it NL, people lie
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by Jaideyone(m): 2:45am On Mar 24, 2010
another hopeless thread
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by malipous: 5:49am On Mar 24, 2010
Please talk something better. Do God's prophet no harm.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by deco2come: 6:26am On Mar 24, 2010
@Poster

"I thank God that you are not a writer,director, or producer.

The post subject reads "My Girlfriend"
Paragraph called her your "Ex-Girlfriend"
Paragraph focused on your horse power abi na bulldozer power which you used to teach her an unforgettable reason of an hour and seven minutes( I wonder if you have alarm clock abi stop watch)
Paragraph three show how a single person's act has beclouded your sense of reasoning thereby judging all BORN AGAIN LADIES as unfaithful.

In summary,

The only thing I make out of this story is that[size=14pt]" YOU ARE SCREWED BY THE GIRL AND YOU FIND IT HARD TO EXIT HER WORLD"[/size]
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by daduke2k(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2010
Its nt neccesary 4 u 2 accuse a rev father like dat, 4 all i knw d gurl might also b lying.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by promkingzz(m): 6:40am On Mar 24, 2010
funny post. y'all are outright confused. so there's you, the reverend and the secret groom. hmm na wa o! well iv known chiks to always have a tale to tell about their uncle or step brother or fathers friend or neighbor who abused them when they were lots young. and you will only hear all this when you guys are in bed, in motion of trying to have sex with her for the first time. are u sure the reverend gist is even true, in his own sincere way he might just be fond of her that's why he calls often to know how she's doing, i know a few reverends that do that. well as u know NL is a fun zone, we say a lot of things in situations like this but its up to the poster to cut and join scenarios and make a decision. u guys are on your own
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by browncocos(f): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2010
PROF-THINK:

I am a strong catholic with great beliefs in her doctrine but was marvelled at my ex-girlfriend's confession of being deflowered by a reverend father. The so called priest according to her has travelled out of Nigeria and apologised to her for his acts.When i was still with her, the reverend father would call to ask of her well being which got me provoked. Due to that, the girl left catholic church for pentecostal.

I got attracted to her due to her BORN AGAIN looks(though naturally beautiful with a pair of seductive eyes).She told me that our relationship should be PLATONIC(without intimacy) which I agreed to.She kept the relationship secret(I was against the secrecy but she begged for her interest) but at last i got her true colours, she loved intimacy but I was damn naive!After getting her signals which was about turning to an insult of seeing me as being' incapable' I taught her an unforgettable lesson of non-stop one hour,seven minutes intimacy!

you have got to be kidding us right!
and who says longer s3x=quality s3x
abeg go and sit down!
hiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by Spyker: 10:43am On Mar 24, 2010
deco2come:

@Poster

"I thank God that you are not a writer,director, or producer.

The post subject reads "My Girlfriend"
Paragraph called her your "Ex-Girlfriend"
Paragraph focused on your horse power abi na bulldozer power which you used to teach her an unforgettable reason of an hour and seven minutes( I wonder if you have alarm clock abi stop watch)
Paragraph three show how a single person's act has beclouded your sense of reasoning thereby judging all BORN AGAIN LADIES as unfaithful.

In summary,

The only thing I make out of this story is that[size=14pt]" YOU ARE SCREWED BY THE GIRL AND YOU FIND IT HARD TO EXIT HER WORLD"[/size]

And also seeking for who to blame.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by Orikinla(m): 11:13am On Mar 24, 2010
PROF-THINK:

Meanwhile she arranged marriage secretly with another man and I got to know later through the IV. Her actions have made me not to believe the so-called BORN AGAIN LADIES AGAIN! I also blame her for making the Reverend father to Sin through her seduction.This is her TOP secret which only me, she and the Reverend father know.

PLEASE, CAN YOU SELL THIS STORY TO ME FOR A NOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER LOVE MOVIE?
BIKO. JO. I BEG.
THIS MOVIE GO SELL PASS DOMITILA. grin
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by yimiton(f): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2010
Interesting post. Really, you simply sound like one cry baby who is finding it difficult to leave a relationship gone bad.
She's married, move on.

Just out of curiosity, did she teach you the lesson of your life or you taught her? Afterall, she dumped you.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by nagoma(m): 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
The stories we here about top prests these days; just be thankful it was only your ex -girlfriend that was at the receiving end.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by maximized(m): 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Poster,

Is she the same girlfriend of yours that was deflowered by her elder brother in this your post?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=417739.msg5754341#msg5754341

Proof of Einstein's theory that 'there's no limit to human stupidity.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by bykes(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
she has gotten a permanent ticket to heaven grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by PROFTHINK: 11:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
Thank you all, I have seen your different views but I still want to affirm that i aint lying! Im not one that like drawing an undue cheap attention.Take my story or leave it but I can't be pushed to the wall to give the real names.

@Deep sou[/b]l
I might have added little exaggeration to the duration but it was very long. Im always time conscious in all i do, but i could remember when i started.The duration of the act shouldnt be a focus cos my message isnt on that.

[b]@UC.Lloyd

I dont crave for attention.Hear me once more, BELIEVE OR LEAVE my story.I started off by letting you know that im a dedicated catholic. I defend our priests with passion cos priesthood was my childhood ambition and my Baptismal God-father is a priest.I know the implication of trying to dent the image of men of God so i cant lie. I never wanted to post this, but after contributing to a post that caught my attention yesterday:DISVIRGINED BY HER OWN BROTHER, i decided to post this new topic for all to read and contribute to. God knows that im saying the truth but my ex-girlfriend can not escape from God's anger if she decided to tarnish the image of priests.But, she told me at her own will and was not forced by any circumstance

@Maximized

No this is another girl, it was after the one deflowered by a reverend father got married that I came accross this one deflowered by her elder brother.All this may sound absurd and unbelievable but they are great truth that can be verified (if they were of great interest to the society).My calm and attentive nature makes every lady that im in an intimate relationship to bare her secret which i dont use against them either.I would hide my privacy, cos if you had known me in person,you would definitely believe me cos i also hate fabricated stories with passion.

I am sorry about the mistake in the topic, it should have read 'my ex-girlfriend'.Please I would still appreciate your contributions
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by daduke2k(m): 12:48am On Mar 25, 2010
Oh puh leese.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by Agrika: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2012
@poster i totally believe your story because out of expereince. Im a staunch catholic like you too and sometimes get ashamed by the two-timing nature of our priests and the worst thing is that nobody believes you or if they do u get blamed for tempting the priest
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Was Deflowered By A Reverend Father! by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2012
Nollywood script in the making

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Romantic Men? / GUYS ONLY: 8 BEST Ways to Deal With A NAGGING GIRLFRIEND. / OMG!!!! Just See How A Guy Seperates Two Ladies F!ght!ng (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.