Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Davido And Wizkid Matter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Wizkid Matter (611 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured) / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid In 'Ma Lo' Photoshoot / Davido And Kim, His South African New Babe Loved Up Inside A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Wizkid Matter by LalaNiece(f): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
So I was thinking, if you were asked who would have more loyalists take a bullet for him if push comes to shove concerning this Davido versus Wizkid beef?

In my opinion, Davido has more loyalists as seen by his magnanimous largesse and everyone knows he's got a good heart.

Wizkid on the other hand hasn't really given back to the society and even though he has fans who claim they'd die for him, you and I both know that they are just eye servicers.

This topic is just for fun, don't get worked up over this if you ain't here to have fun... I'm not gonna be responsible for your fowl mood.
Re: Davido And Wizkid Matter by victoronyekwelu(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
I stand with davido the guy bought 10 iPhone x for his crew check the price

2 I love the guy because with his father's money he made his money which many rich children can't do
3 yeah the dude is arrogant but apologize when necessary

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: What Really Happened Between Davido And Wizkid's Camp At #oneafricamu / The 2 Big Weddings Going Down Today! Banky X Adesua, Oritsefemi X Nabila Details / It Is A Nairalander's Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.