Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? (4128 Views)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / I Have A Small Cucumber .does Size Really Matter ? / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by zicoraads: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's an age old argument. And the fact that Techno released the 'Cassava' song contributed to flame the debate. Davido's 'Fall' also added more petrol to the fire.

So let's talk. Question for the ladies especially: does size really matter?

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by RoyalBlak007: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
♤ Happens to me all the time

♤They say its too phat and beautiful-a pink cap cool
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by emmanuelrabb(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
maybe
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by ChewingStick(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Why is the girl holding her head, is the guy prick-less?
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by TheHistorian(m): 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
The years of active usage of a vagina likewise the variety(in lengths) of 'consumed' bananas does contribute to the needed inches of a banana capable of satisfying it.

On a normal day,a tiger-remote battery diçk size will satisfy any vagina at first experience but different nationwide sampling has made that almost impossible.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin
I can relate
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
It mata ohhh

Nobody is ever satisfied after eating 2 packet of indomie As compared to eating small yam that will belleful u.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Is better to go to war with machine gun dan small pistol

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by zicoraads: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChewingStick:
Two things. One: it's either he is too big. Or, he is too small grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by zicoraads: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
**patiently waiting for 1bkayee's comment** grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by zicoraads: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:
It mata ohhh

Nobody is ever satisfied after eating 2 packet of indomie As compared to eating small yam that will belleful u.
Some people hardly ever finish a packet of indomie sef tongue
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by zicoraads: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Happens to me all the time

♤They say its too phat and beautiful-a pink cap cool
Weh done. Keep hyping yasef. I know your type tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
zicoraads:

Some people hardly ever finish a packet of indomie sef tongue

Those no dey chop pass something light because dem never grow eye for back
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by RoyalBlak007: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
zicoraads:

Weh done. Keep hyping yasef. I know your type tongue

♤Your

♤ girlfriend free to cùm check cool
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Earthquake1: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Monalisa is even eyeing the prick grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by zicoraads: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Earthquake1:
That Mona Lisa's image was darn funny when I first saw it too cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by ibkayee(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
A big heart is all that matters

lol

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Size matters

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by ChewingStick(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Earthquake1:

Lol... nor be lie oh.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin

Monalisa will jump out of the frame ooo
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by TEAMvido(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
ladies don't know what they want ..... we chose for them, size no matter they can collect anything ...lolz ....
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by rawpadgin(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Even Mona Lisa was shocked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Ezkid(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChewingStick:
That guy dick must be so large! Even the Mona Lisa on the wall dey shine her eyes on it.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by snowden9(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Size matters
Whenever I see this maxi couple's pic, especially the one where they jumped, what comes to my mind real quick is where someone throws two big buns on the air.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
snowden9:

Whenever I see this maxi couple's pic, especially the one where they jumped, what comes to my mind real quick is where someone throws two big buns on the air.
you know fat guys have really small prick yea cheesy I wonder how he will smash his beau
Re: Picture Of The Day. Does Size Really Matter? by thinkmoney(m): 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
zicoraads:
It's an age old argument. And the fact that Techno released the 'Cassava' song contributed to flame the debate. Davido's 'Fall' also added more petrol to the fire.

So let's talk. Question for the ladies especially: does size really matter?
my bro. I can't download this pics but I take God beg u, send it to NY watsapp contact. 07066012233

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does Intercourse Normally Last? Research Video / Instead Of Patronising Oloshos All The Time Why Not Get A Gf Or A Wife. / My Experience Working As A Bar Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.