Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE (5559 Views)

A Ferocious Elf From Kaduna Will Takeover Government In 2023 Or Sooner / Politics Of 2023 And 2027: The Igbo Factor / How Can It Be SE/SS Forum When Edo And Delta Were Missing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by Bede2u(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

It is either today is Sunday or it is not .There is no nearly about it.

You posted an
article as "evidence" . The articles says, NOT ME but YOUR OWN EVIDENCE

says he was contacted and denied acquiring the property?

Next thing I am "sick".

Who really is sick?You or me?
I don hear bros angry na gradually we go take buy up Lagos and Abuja. For now, make it be speculation.
He was called and he denied it. Lol grin u guys are really delusional. Thisday newspaper is now a blog that publish speculation grin we have PH, Lag and Abj on lock down politics or not. But dont recognise that fact yet. After all he was called and he denied it grin lol
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
I don hear bros angry na gradually we go take buy up Lagos and Abuja. For now, make it be speculation.
He was called and he denied it. Lol grin u guys are really delusional. Thisday newspaper is now a blog that publish speculation grin we have PH, Lag and Abj on lock down politics or not. But dont recognise that fact yet. After all he was called and he denied it grin lol
I don't know whether he owns it or not but for now it is just a baseless rumor.
Did anyone force you to post the article?
You chose to do so freely as evidence of your earlier claim. Fact is the article does not buttress the claim it wounds the claim
Back to topic please.

If you like buy the whole Nigeria you can NEVER be president.

It is exactly because of this foolishness I spoke of earlier.Keep boasting You have everything on lockdown. We pray for you to have common sense on lock down
We know you well and we understand your profound inferiority feelings that drive this stupid boastfulnes. Do you ever stop and think whether this boasting helps you at all?
An igbo man that is not boastful is like shit that does not smell

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by Bede2u(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

You chose to do so freely as evidence of your earlier claim. Fact is the article does not buttress the claim it wounds the claim
Back to topic please.

It is exactly because of this foolishness I spoke of earlier.Keep boasting You have everything on lockdown. We pray for you to have common sense on lock down
We know you well and we understand your profound inferiority feelings that drive this stupid boastfulnes. Do you ever stop and think whether this boasting helps you at all?
go and ask ABC Orjiakor if he cares about igbo presidency. Am sure u are angry now. Igbos dey use poor yoruba folks do security in their lagos mansions.
As for boast. Igbos have been the back bone of nigerian presidents/prime ministers without making useless noise about it. Only in 2015 that yorubas got it right after so many tries person no go hear word again. Who is now boastful? We match una
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
go and ask ABC Orjiakor if he cares about igbo presidency. Am sure u are angry now. Igbos dey use poor yoruba folks do security in their lagos mansions.
As for boast. Igbos have been the back bone of nigerian presidents/prime ministers without making useless noise about it. Only in 2015 that yorubas got it right after so many tries person no go hear word again. Who is now boastful? We match una
Sure keep using poor Yoruba for security.You still cannot be president of Nigeria .That will not change
XYZ Ojuakon is not relevant to this thread you brought him in to make an unsubstantiated claim which has been debunked and refuted so we can now concentrate on the main issue here

I am sorry but your feeble attempt to rewrite history is risible and pathetic. You have been the perennial ManFriday or boyboy of your Fulani overlords for ever. Now you are trying to repackage that as "BACKBONE" no it is not backbone it is BOYBOY.

The Yoruba have always taken a principled stand against that . Our position remains that we are the paramount political force in the south of Nigeria whether you like it or not

2015 was a fightback from opposition without the power ofi incumbency or machinery of state.Why did it happen is what you will never figure out and that is why in Nigeria you will forever be Allotees rather than Allotters.

You are stranded once left out of the centre becaause you are a people without political intelleigence

Imagine the shameless obequiosness. You are backbone of Fulani wwhom you are forever claiming superiority over?

Ona done suffer for Nigeria

Igbo are backbone of Fulani grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by Bede2u(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

Sure keep using poor Yoruba for security.You still cannot be president of Nigeria .That will not change
XYZ Ojuakon is not relevant to this thread you brought him in to make an unsubstantiated claim which has been debunked and refuted so we can now concentrate on the main issue here

I am sorry but your feeble attempt to rewrite history is risible and pathetic. You have been the perennial ManFriday or boyboy of your Fulani overlords for ever. Now you are trying to repackage that as "BACKBONE" no it is not backbone it is BOYBOY.

The Yoruba have always taken a principled stand against that . Our position remains that we are the paramount political force in the south of Nigeria whether you like it or not

2015 was a fightback from opposition without the power ofi incumbency or machinery of state.Why did it happen is what you will never figure out and that is why in Nigeria you will forever be Allotees rather than Allotters.

You are stranded once left out of the centre becaause you are a people without political intelleigence

Imagine the shameless obequiosness. You are backbone of Fulani wwhom you are forever claiming superiority over?

Ona done suffer for Nigeria

Igbo are backbone of Fulani grin
in 2019 when we are back to mainstream or back to 'being boy boy', u guys can go back to taking 'a principled stand against that . Our position remains that we are the paramount political force in the south of Niger'

And dont forget to cry us a river
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
in 2019 when we are back to mainstream or back to 'being boy boy', u guys can go back to taking 'a principled stand against that . Our position remains that we are the paramount political force in the south of Niger'

No more Biafula or death?
Nothing like a mud drink to reset the brain in a flat head

So what magic will you weave in 2019 grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
[sup][/sup]
Bede2u:

How will you get back to "MAINSTREAM" politics ? By joining APC enmasse? Is that your strategy? It shows how naive you folk are politically.

What makes you so sure APC will win in the centre in 2019?
What if they lose?
Anyway wouul be interesting to see how Obiano joins APC beause it looks like he is winning in Anambula.

Joinng the incumbent party is not enough You have to bring something to thee table? otherwise you will be seen and treated as the opportunists that you are

Bottomline
una Monkey no go wear coat for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, so that you can get Igbo Presidency in 2023. Igbo Kwenu!
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bottomline

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by Bede2u(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
aribisala0:

aribisala0:
[sup][/sup]
How will you get back to "MAINSTREAM" politics ? By joining APC enmasse? Is that your strategy? It shows how naive you folk are politically.

What makes you so sure APC will win in the centre in 2019?
What if they lose?
Anyway wouul be interesting to see how Obiano joins APC beause it looks like he is winning in Anambula.

Joinng the incumbent party is not enough You have to bring something to thee table? otherwise you will be seen and treated as the opportunists that you are

Bottomline

[/s]
I'm tired of going back and forth with you, hence I did not bother to read your last trash. However, I leave you with these parting words; in the game of licking Fulani ass, we Igbos will win you yorubas since thats what it has come to. Until the entire south comes to its sense, we are going to ensure that we lick more Fulani asses than you guys. Bye!
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by cstr1000: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

You are always talking about how sensible igbos don't want Biafra. So which one is Biafra or death again?
Is that what the entire Igbo race told you?

Secondly, if the igbos don't get the turn of the south in 2023, then who will?
Is it the SW that everybody knows has no business with the presidency on the basis of fairness?
How can you possibly win?
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
[s][/s]
I'm tired of going back and forth with you, hence I did not bother to read your last trash. However, I leave you with these parting words; in the game of licking Fulani ass, we Igbos will win you yorubas since thats what it has come to. Until the entire south comes to its sense, we are going to ensure that we lick more Fulani asses than you guys. Bye!
That has been your area of expertise so stop twisting it. you are their boys as long as you do not get over ambitious and start dreaming of presidency then you are good

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

You are always talking about how sensible igbos don't want Biafra. So which one is Biafra or death again?

Is it the SW that everybody knows has no business with the presidency on the basis of fairness?
There will be an election in 2023 and we will contest .You are fee to contest too// democracy

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by cstr1000: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

There will be an election in 2023 and we will contest .You are fee to contest too// democracy
Contest on which platform?
definitely not the APC and the PDP. Maybe a re-incarnation of the AD.
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by oodualover: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

Back to topic please.

I dey feel you egbon cool

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by oodualover: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

Back to topic please.

You don't know those Igbo people. They always claim what they don't have. Upon all their noise of owning properties in abuja, if research properly is done, you will be shocked to see that Yoruba people own more properties than them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by oodualover: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

Igbis have been crying that they want Biafra so they can become president of Nigeria. No one take them serious.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by oodualover: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

It is only Igbo's that think other tribe don't have anything to do with Yoruba. See Igbo man, as far as Nigeria still exists, I don't see how you guys will become president. Which region is ready to vote for you? Northerners? The highest position I see Igbos taking is vice presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

definitely not the APC and the PDP. Maybe a re-incarnation of the AD.
Another weak juvenile ejaculation
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by oodualover: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
I don't think Yoruba people need Igbos to become president of this fuccked up country though. Igbo people did not vote for Abiola in 1993, yet he still won.
In just two years, Igbo's have already started dumping PDP. They don't know how to play opposition at all. Imagine that Arthur eze that called my people "ewedu and amala people" is now in APC.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by ApexPredator: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
By then Nigeria elections would be furthest from our mind because we would be moving our own sovereign nation forward grin.
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by cstr1000: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
oodualover:

It is only Igbo's that think other tribe don't have anything to do with Yoruba. See Igbo man, as far as Nigeria still exists, I don't see how you guys will become president. Which region is ready to vote for you? Northerners? The highest position I see Igbos taking is vice presidency.
You must think Nigeria started with 2015 and politics will remain the same.
Who will vote for us?
The only problem is the primaries. By the time we clinch the primaries, everything will fall in place.
And you should know that the bulk of the votes in the south from the SE/SS will be going to the SE. That is a fact.

I also didn't claim Nigerians don't want anything to do with yorubas. I said you guys have no hope of winning the presidency in the forseable future.
It is not possible, sorry.
North will not vote for that. The SE/SS will be too disgusted to even speak.
Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by cstr1000: 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

Another weak juvenile ejaculation
You still have not told me how a Yoruba candidate will upstage all the forces of the north and south to emerge as presidential candidate.

The mere rumour that tinubu was trying to influence the national assembly, saraki and other Fulani big-boys shut it down immediately and even sent melaye to his enclave in bourdillion as a show of defiance.
And those Fulani big-boys have agreed in principle that it is the SE turn in 2023 for national stability.

The only thing they hate more than Igbo arrogance is Yoruba treachery.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by Diiet: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
[s][/s]
you no wellcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

You still have not told me how a Yoruba candidate will upstage all the forces of the north and south to emerge as presidential candidate.

The mere rumour that tinubu was trying to influence the national assembly, saraki and other Fulani big-boys shut it down immediately and even sent melaye to his enclave in bourdillion as a show of defiance.
And those Fulani big-boys have agreed in principle that it is the SE turn in 2023 for national stability.

The only thing they hate more than Igbo arrogance is Yoruba treachery.
Forces of North and South? what are you talking about? You are not communicating.
There is a Northern president in place whether in 2019 or 2023 it will be time for a southern President and Yoruba will contest.You are free to contest. All these Lamentations and Psalms you are writing have a meaning only for you

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by cstr1000: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
aribisala0:

Forces of North and South? what are you talking about? You are not communicating.
There is a Northern president in place whether in 2019 or 2023 it will be time for a southern President and Yoruba will contest.You are free to contest. All these Lamentations and Psalms you are writing have a meaning only for you
On what justification will you ever get the candidateship? Who will vote for a Yoruba candidate?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by ProWalker: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

The APC northern egg-heads have already zoned to the east to maintain their one-naijeria. Even the PDP will zone it to the east in due cause.
They have no other option.
I just find it funny that some ''ordinary masses'' on nairaland think they can stop that.

You were there when it was zoned to the East?
You think power can be hsnded over to you through your intimidation and blackmail with biafra?

You are very naive

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by aribisala0(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

On what justification will you ever get the candidateship? Who will vote for a Yoruba candidate?
Certainly not Nairaland platform

Justification? The Nigerian Constitution. We will contest for the ticket in EVERY registered political party in Nigeria
Every one .
Just like Alex Ekwueme did in 1999

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by ProWalker: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bede2u:
Thanks man. The one emotion we have for u guys is none. U progress or u dont progress, na ur business. U hate us or u no hate us, na ur business. It wont stop igbo from doing igbo.
The first skyscrapper in Eko atlantic was just bought by Igbo man. No igbo send yoruba hate. But one thing is sure, igbo will never sell igbo land to yoruba.

Which skyscraper and which igbo man?
Igbo and lies grin
Atlantic city is off limit to you now, as no one is issuing CofO to iboz in lagos again except you use a Yoruba name.
You guys have messed up big time

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by cstr1000: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

You were there when it was zoned to the East?
You think power can be hsnded over to you through your intimidation and blackmail with biafra?

You are very naive
Well, then we will wait and see na.
The SS got theirs through militancy, so there is already a precedence.

Anyway, we will wait and see.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by ProWalker: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
cstr1000:

Well, then we will wait and see na.
The SS got theirs through militancy, so there is already a precedence.

Anyway, we will wait and see.

Unfortunately for you, you have no economic thing of importance to hold Nigeria at thr jugular with. All you have is cry of biafra and nothing more.
Worse case scenario, Nigeria will grant you your desire for your 5 igbo states to exit Nigeria, and your suffering will start in wholesale grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Or 2027 The Presidency Will Come To The South And Will Not Be SE by isalegan2: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I have been following the discussion and my submission is that if the 2023 elections will be thrown open for all Nigerians to vote, I don’t see any igbo man winning. There’s just this fear that Nigerians have for igbos that won’t see them vote for an igboid individual.

Igbos have the Yoruba and Hausa to contend with in Nigeria. No need for any threat of violence, what the igbos need right now is to be humble but we all know that arrogance is ingrained in the average igbo man so we are in a catch 22 situation.

Are you Igbo?

Why wouldn't they be able to win? Candidates are promoted and supported by their political party and their followers - that is how an Igbo or any other ethnicity wins. Once the nomination process conclude and campaign starts in earnest, most supporters and affected regions will fall in line and get behind their party nominee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanista And Co, Come And See Someones Attestation RESULT. / Peter Obi's Old Tweet On How He'd Tackle Inflation Resurfaces As Nigerians Groan / To Rescind Federal Character & Quota System: What Are The Merits And Demerits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.