Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me (4921 Views)

She's Pregnant 18 Months After Her Husband’s Death / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met 5 Years Ago During NYSC / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by alen4smith(m): 6:39am On Nov 19, 2017
Djbond:
Good evening nairalanders. Please I need to know what is going on.
I met this girl about 5 weeks ago, we had sex the following day I met her. Before the hookup, I've never seen her or known her.
On the day we had sex, she told me she had a child for her ex husband but the child is no more. She asked me if I'm OK with that and I said yes.
Well, we had sex like 4 times and this last week, she called me to tell me that her period is 10days late, said she went for a test and she's pregnant.
My thoughts now are, is she trying to hook me down with this pregnancy (if true) or she is just playing me. But on second thought, I think she's serious with the way she was talking about it. But, you know girls, sometimes they try to play pranks and look serious.
As for me now I'm not ready to be a father now.
So please guys, is it possible that she could be pregnant within this short period of time
were you expecting plasma TV when you were having unprotected sex?guy prepare to be a father!
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by ConcernedNL: 6:54am On Nov 19, 2017
Djbond:
I met this girl about 5 weeks ago, we had sex the following day I met her. Before the hookup, I've never seen her or known her.
On the day we had sex, she told me she had a child for her ex husband but the child is no more. She asked me if I'm OK with that and I said yes.
Well, we had sex like 4 times and this last week, she called me to tell me that her period is 10days late, said she went for a test and she's pregnant.
My thoughts now are, is she trying to hook me down with this pregnancy (if true) or she is just playing me. But on second thought, I think she's serious with the way she was talking about it. But, you know girls, sometimes they try to play pranks and look serious.
So please guys, is it possible that she could be pregnant within this short period of time

I feel The child is not for you., but again it's only a feeling. The lady is wayward and trying to trap you. If you're smart take responsibility and go to the hospital, tell em to tell you how long the pregnancy has been, try calculating when you slept with her to how long.

It's a terrible situation you are in, Two players met.
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Breaking news ;

DJbond is already a father ! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Happy fathering life in advance bro....... lipsrsealed
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Kylekent59: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2017
Djbond:

You just met her and u both had sex. You didn't even think of disease or infection and you went ahead and had sex without protection.

You are a disgrace to men.

You are the reason girls call men a beast.

A very big shame I must say

What you are facing now is what you sowed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by ubunja(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
You just fell for the oldest trick in the book of women.
the Scam: SHE WAS PREGNANT ALREADY WHEN SHE SLEPT WITH U.
the Solution:DENY DENY DENY DENY DENY.
deny from the word go.if u are lucky she will frame the next loser who comes after you.
IF A GAL AGREES TO RAW SEX SOONER THAN MOST GALS DO JUST KNOW SHE HAS A GIFT FOR YOU. AN STD OR A BABY.
my brother why are u so cheap? we will bury you.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
How sure are you that he is HIV/AIDS free? Let him go for test
una go just dey scream hiv anyhow. When in reality der is less dan 1% chance mtcheeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by DesChyko: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2017
To be honest, it's very rare that you are responsible for that pregnancy; if there is a pregnancy. It's possible but rare. Perhaps she is buying time for the sperm to actually fertilize her egg (s) and show up in a pregnancy test.
The way the ovulation/menstrual cycle works is not rocket science anymore. Read it up and have another discussion with her. Perhaps she's into making money through child care.
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by DesChyko: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2017
Kylekent59:

You just met her and u both had sex. You didn't even think of disease or infection and you went ahead and had sex without protection.

You are a disgrace to men.

You are the reason girls call men a beast.

A very big shame I must say

What you are facing now is what you sowed.

Supreme Justice of Nigeria.
The OP asked for advice, not judgement abeg lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2017
MissRaine69:
Where did you think your sperm was going? On holiday?
She could be pregnant and it could be yours ...all it takes is one sperm!
Might as well get tested for STD’s.
Lawd! grin
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by MilesLamar(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2017
dammytosh:
Good evening my brada.
Congratulations. Please help me add Nackson to the baby's name.

So you pour average of 25million sperms 4 times to make 100million and you are wondering how it is possible for 1 to work. You are mad sir.

You better start buying baby things

Hahaha this comment finish meeee

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by pesty100(m): 9:50am On Nov 19, 2017
Impregnating a girl doesn't mean you should marry her
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by 2dice01: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Sleep don go on break. grin
grin grin

Sleepy head...text your church address..

I can't afford to miss the chicken and rice
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by EponOjuku: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Despite the fact that your life is worthless because you bunked a random chic raw, No be you get that pikin, take that from me.

Tell her that you don't own the pregnancy and you would only accept it when the child is born and a DNA test conducted on the child.

Also, tell her that even if you accept the child, you aren't in any way getting married to her.

Thereafter, go for HIV test and prepare for war.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Gofwane(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2017
dammytosh:

So you pour average of 25million sperms 4 times to make 100million and you are wondering how it is possible for 1 to work. You are mad sir.
grin grin grin lwkmd this guy no get chill oh... grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by deolurexy1(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2017
The worst part is that she go hook your leg down make you dey pour inside grin
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Ranchhoddas: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Let us know when the child is born. I go donate Pampers to your ministry.
Nonsense.
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by ThatKING(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
FisifunKododada:
cheesy Life is all about choices. I believe people should do whatever they want as long as they are okay with the consequence of their choice. Don't make a choice and then start crying when the consequence comes. You chose to fvck without family planning...now you are crying that you are not ready for a child - story for the gods. Now you are presented with another set of options to choose from. This time around, ONLY make a choice whose consequence you are able to live with - so you don't come crying to Nairalanders again about another consequence that you find unpalatable.
bro your moniker always make me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Safiaa(f): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Err... That's what happens when you have sex without a condom.
Especially when you doing it with a pig. Quit being a bìtch and man up to your responsibility
How is she a pig though? Jeez.
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by FisifunKododada: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
ThatKING:
bro your moniker always make me laugh

Na so now - that's the intent cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Djbond:

you're not ready to be a father but was ready to have unprotected sex nawa for you o undecided
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by mrsfavour(f): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
djWALE:
This one just weak me..you had an unprotected sex with a lady u just met..nawa
people are not scared of diseases anymore ,can u imagine that ?
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by pointblank247(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
dammytosh:
Good evening my brada.

Congratulations. Please help me add Nackson to the baby's name.

So you pour average of 25million sperms 4 times to make 100 million sperms and you are wondering how it is possible for just 1 of them to fertilize an egg ? You are mad sir.

Is your head paining you ?

You better start buying baby things
mi naa take time fe sense ah rasta, so bouwy wah gwan ?
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Fourwinds: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Djbond:
I just read stupidity

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by wristbangle: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Since you allowed your private organ to do the thinking for you, just accept the result the way it is.

Also, it would do you good to go for HIV & other sexual transmission diseases to ascertain your health safety.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Dopenigga(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
Op its like you're mad.infact you must be mad,is condom to costly in your area ni?.And worst part you did it with a girl you just met.if this isn't the highest level of stupidity then I don't know what to say undecided
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by Augustap(f): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
You can do the do, but you're not ready to father a child. Was your sperm on vacation when you met her? Better have sense and behave
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by maclawrence02(m): 7:54am On Nov 25, 2017
An average girl ovulates 14days from the first day Of her monthly period which means she should be expecting her next period in two weeks after ovulating (another 14days) if she didn't have unprotected Sex. lets assume you guys had unprotected sex when she was ovulating or almost ovulating, she is supposed to be expecting her period in 14days time that is two weeks. now she is telling you that her period is late by 10days almost another 2weeks making a total of approximately 4weeks you said you guys met 5 weeks ago and had unprotected sex the next day with the possibility of semen to survive in a woman's body for upto 4days I think it's safe to say that I'm happy that you are about to become a PROUD FATHER!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by chigoizie7(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2017
U met a lady u don't know from Adam and then u had sex with her the. Ext day without any form of protection.

Bros, u really hate urself.

Aside the pregnancy. U never taught if any form of std?
Re: A Girl I Met 5 Weeks Ago Said She's Pregnant For Me by onwuakpachris(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2017
my friend go and finish what you started...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Fighting And Tearing Each Others Clothes Because Of DICK / See What Fans Are Asking From This Gorgeous Nurse - Photos / You Men Need To Stop Doing This! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.