Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos (51881 Views)

Five States To Get ₦148 Billion Reimbursement For Repairing Federal Roads / Nigerian Police Seen Welding His Gun At A Welder's Shop (photos) / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by DjAndroid: 5:35am On Nov 19, 2017
In my office (a federal government establishment), we have contributed our personal money so many times to buy computer printers, diesel, paint, light bulbs, generator repairs etc.

All because after so many times of requesting for these items, no one will answer you.

Just like the time Nairalanders were mocking NTA about a cellotaped microphone, you people don't know what theses organizations suffer especially under this administration.

My dear country Nigeria is dead.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by pussyeater(m): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2017
Kalapizim:
I don't know why the police still have this K2 Deaweo rifles.
Nigeria: First customer of K2. Purchased 3,000 in 1983, and another batch in 1996.[23] Additional 30,000 rifles were sold in 2006.[24]
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Kalapizim(m): 6:44am On Nov 19, 2017
pussyeater:

Nigeria: First customer of K2. Purchased 3,000 in 1983, and another batch in 1996.[23] Additional 30,000 rifles were sold in 2006.[24]
thanks I didn't know they got more in 2006, funny thing is they seem to prefer the AK 47.The odds of seeing a K2 of recent is low.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by sharpsecret: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2017
IslamicRebel:

Yoruba demon. What is your business with Biafra?

Scared hausa fulani slave.
u call us all sort of names like chestbeaters,E-warriors etc..yet we are still giving the slave yoruba's and cowsas sleepless night...biafra has occupied all ur thoughts..u hardly go to the interrnet witout searchin for biafra..if yoruba pple like to be enslaved by hausa why drag igbos with u
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Paperwhite(m): 7:22am On Nov 19, 2017
Chai! Oh Nigeria my country.What a pity.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by aurenflani: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know that biafra will never happen ?
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by billyG(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Only Nigeria comments are entertained here
pool of pigs,republik of biafla.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by musa234(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Everything for Nigeria na left left e dey go walahi!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
Then it leads to accidental discharge and the loss of a life...
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by akilo1: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
python mist dance atlast
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by gulfer: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Accidental discharge loading angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 19, 2017
When I can borrow him mine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by domchike(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

I still waiting for a reasonable answer can you tell me what you stand to lose if Biafra separates from the contraption
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by micgray100(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria my Country... It is well..

Register your Limited Liability Company (LLC) for just 85k within 5 working days.. See enough commendations from previous Nairaland client on my signature trend link.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:30am On Nov 19, 2017
if I were that welder, after repairing it, I will use the policeman to fast the raffle
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by exquisite007: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2017
After fixing it by a welder, I hope it won't malfunction. That's my concern though.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Bros did you know may be the guy above borrowed armed robbers and the gin got damaged .

Maybe he was trying to fix it before the superior officers or colleagues get a hint about it ?

Nigeria may not be perfect but with will get it right one day

For pmb and Osinbajo Trip its called necessity
Its for all their staffs ranging from protocol officers Aide camp, securities, pilots, cooks, doctors, press, SA's and others
so all the waka waka since pass 3years never do them all this globetrotting what have it brought to the table let's called a spade a spade
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by noscarn91(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Yeah but that doesn't stop Nigeria from being a zoo
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Only Nigeria comments are entertained here
We are nigerians but unhappy.RESTRUCTURE
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by HiddenShadow: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Baba will rule till 2023
Nothing not a man born of a woman can stop him

What if God takes him out before May 29 2019
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Belafonte(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2017
Those of you who are quick to condemn the police force should take a lesson from this. They are underequipped and underpaid, yet still manage to cover the basics of law enforcement. Yes, there are bad eggs amongst them, the bad eggs are probably more but that is a Nigerian problem. The NPF is a symptom of Nigeria's failures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Asbaba(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2017
e be like say Boko Haram are equipped with more than that, I remember seeing one Boko Haram militant with one big gun, I swear say him go kill hundreds of our police men with this kind ye ye gun wey them dey carry.

where is IGP? come and deliver ur officers oo
where Is d minister for police affairs?
when is Sen misau? I've got another thing for you to go against IGP
where is the presidency? is that how u want make naija a safer place?

oya nairalanders come and vote for change, let's change the change. we can't withstand such......
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by limitless777(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2017
biacan:
You need a very serious deliverance

U mean an extraordinary one

Till now, I thought deliverance is deliverance.

But "a very extraordinary" deliverance?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by greatman247(m): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

LOL funny you.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A police officer was seen repairing his rifle at a welder's workshop. A social media user who stays in the eastern part of the country - shared the pictures online asking whether there are no proper ways of repairing damaged guns apart from this manner or better still equipping security operatives with better weapons to battle crime.. The shared photos are trending online due to the rarity of the situation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/policeman-damaged-gun-spotted-welders-workshop-photos.html
too laтe ι нave тнe real pιcѕ...вeѕιdeѕ ι waтcнed тvc newѕ cнannel overnιgнт and ιт waѕ a docυмenтary on nιgerιan polιce...вroтнerѕ and ѕιѕтerѕ,ι don'т wιѕн тo ѕpoιl yoυr мornιng вυт тнιѕ coυnтry ιѕ ιn a coмaтoѕe ѕтaтe...ι enjoιn υ all тo edυcaтe yoυrѕelғ wιтн тнe ιnтerneт,reacт wιтн ѕenѕe and precιѕιon noт lιĸe dυммιeѕ....do yoυ even ĸnow тнaт accordιng тo тнe ιgp oғ polιce eacн 36 governorѕ нaѕ allocaтed тo тнeм 221 polιce oғғιcerѕ!!!!!do тнe мaтнѕ вy 36...anғ we нave ѕlιgнтly leѕѕ тнaт 300ĸ polιce oғғιcerѕ naтιonwιde...мeanwнιle celeвrιтιeѕ need polιce,вanĸѕ,eхpaтrιaтeѕ,dιrecтorѕ,paѕтorѕ,ѕenaтorѕ....ιnғacт all governмenт нeadѕ and polιтιcιanѕ
....ѕo тнe вιllιon dollarѕ qυeѕтιon ιѕ do yoυ ѕтιll тнιnĸ тнe polιce ғorce ιѕ ғor yoυr ѕervιce?and yoυ and yoυr parenтѕ are тнe тaх payerѕ?

вecaυѕe вy тнe тιмe yoυ do тнe мaтнѕ yoυ wιll arrιve aт a вreaĸdown oғ aвoυт noтнιng тo all oғ υѕ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2017
Not tryna say its not possible but pix looks strange. A real welder wud know.. Can a gun even be welded like this? Just asking cos u cant trust social media ds days
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by OMEGA009(m): 8:46am On Nov 19, 2017
Accidental discharge loading.....

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by manci(m): 8:47am On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=IslamicRebel post=62510032]

Yoruba demon. What is your business with Biafra?

Scared hausa fulani slave.[/african jews go find where Usain Bolt kanu is first it will be better than making noise on media ]
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Bros did you know may be the guy above borrowed armed robbers and the gin got damaged .

Maybe he was trying to fix it before the superior officers or colleagues get a hint about it ?

Nigeria may not be perfect but with will get it right one day

For pmb and Osinbajo Trip its called necessity
Its for all their staffs ranging from protocol officers Aide camp, securities, pilots, cooks, doctors, press, SA's and others
ѕнυт υppppppp!!!! ι нave вeen нearιng aвoυт υ нere.
.ι нave never qυoтed υ
...don'т geт on мy nerveѕ υ won'т lιĸe тнe oυтcoмe...even тнe zoмв.ιeѕιѕм ι нeard poѕѕeѕѕed yoυ wιll aвandon υ ιғ croѕѕ мe тнιѕ мornιng wιтн yoυr paтнe.тιc тalĸѕ...were υ вorn delυ.ded or ιтѕ вy cнoιce?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

Let me worry about that....worry about the one that has happened
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by talk2percy(m): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Hahahaha....chai baaaadd condition. And the gun go dey misbehave after this repair. E fit even cause the riffle to jam. Nsogbu dikwa
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos by wale0911: 8:55am On Nov 19, 2017
The police nigga bi like, "love-vendor the riffle for me, we are the best in the world" welder says, "all correct sir"
Police is your flend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.