Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions (743 Views)

What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / Before You Marry That Woman, Watch Her Actions And Mannerisms When She Is Angry / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by alwayscool: 7:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Can a 13 years old neice can change her dress in underwear infront of her 31 years old uncle.. earlier she used to change dress in closed doors, but Once while giving tuition to her, her uncle Put his hand on her laps and she never objected to it, plus while teaching her he put his hand on her hand but She did not remove her hand and her hand was beneath her uncle Hand for 5 minutes, after this only she started to change dress infront of her uncle? is she innocent? is she giving some kind of singals..
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by greatnaija01: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
pls when you are arrested for being a PERVERT kindly direct us to this thread for more traffic..... you are the devil deceiving you are using teaspoon to drink for lake of fire...

alwayscool:
Can a 13 years old neice can change her dress in underwear infront of her 31 years old uncle.. earlier she used to change dress in closed doors, but Once while giving tuition to her, her uncle Put his hand on her laps and she never objected to it, plus while teaching her he put his hand on her hand but She did not remove her hand and her hand was beneath her uncle Hand for 5 minutes, after this only she started to change dress infront of her uncle? is she innocent? is she giving some kind of singals..

3 Likes

Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Nwodosis(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2017
Uncle and niece? This must be in the northern part, down here in the South, it is an ear sour to hear that, talk less of discussing such .
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Gentle034(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Why did u started the touching body?
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by mazimee(m): 7:30am On Nov 19, 2017
13 years? And You are 31?
Shame gree you create this thread ?
God I hope your type uncle doesn't live long in my linage.

2 Likes

Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Oche211(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2017
Pervert nd paedopile spotted.
The girl is still innocent bt u are the one confusing her, messing with her brain nd mind nd also giving her your perverted signal.
You deserve jail you know.
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Oche211(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Pervert nd paedopile spotted.
The girl is still innocent bt u are the one confusing her, messing with her brain nd mind nd also giving her your perverted signals.
You deserve jail you know.
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Oche211(m): 7:33am On Nov 19, 2017
mazimee:
13 years? And You are 31? You dey shame?
Abeg help me ask the idiot. He isn't even ashame to bring that to a public forum.
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2017
She is 13 and your niece and you are 31 don't let the devil continue whispering to you. It will all amount to your embarrassment
A 13 year old cannot legally give "signal" (consent) even if she says do it you will still be jailed because she has no capacity to give consent
Even after you eventually do it at any point in her life when she doesn't have cash or doesn't like you again she can sue you and it will result in jail time for you and you will pay her monetary compensation.
You can wait 8 years time and then watch if she gives you signal but even then you will still be her uncle so just forget it. A girl once added me on whatsapp and I noticed where she was veering to she knew me from her family member but when I asked her age she said 14 and although I am under 21 I took off she is above 5"11 and I'm 6"2 she twerks on snap chat posts booty pics on instagram but still prevention is better than cure when she knew she started letting me know of her exploits either to get me jealous or let me know she isn't a small girl
The truth is our legal system always favours the females once it has to do with family, rape, children, abuse,property etc
Our society sympathises more with females and as such gives them preference so just be wise avoid certain things.
UNCLE LYNCHED FOR RAPING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL
nairaland without hearing his side: them suppose beat am first before them burn am

1 Like

Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Asbaba(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2017
Nwodosis:
Uncle and niece? This must be in the northern part, down here in the South, it is an ear sour to hear that, talk less of discussing such .
I know where U're heading to. am northerner and such things are not allowed in our religion and culture as well, so bro take it back to where it came from.
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by alwayscool: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2017
It was a story i heard near my house
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by swiz123(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2017
And you allowed her change her dress in front of you, after getting a monstrous hard on, then come here to ask for what.... Advice? To justify the calamity you have every intention of commiting even seun, lala, mynd and every nl mod's advice not withstanding

Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 19, 2017
grin
You have lost it.
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2017
It is very wrong

Who told u this story op undecided it is u whose perving abi sada 13 year old little girl though probably seen her cycle but would let ur daughter do such to an uncle undecided

Uncles are dangerous ! Sometimes they forget they are in the same bloodline
Re: Is Neice Having Some Intensions Behind Her Actions by Skyfornia(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Lols..see attacks! I don't think the OP is the said Uncle, perhaps he is telling us a story.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Pre-wedding Photo Of A Mechanic And His Fiancee / 9 Reasons Dating a Yoruba demon might not be that bad / This Question Goes Out To All The Guys - Don't Click If You're A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.