Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? (3321 Views)

Baby Mama Wishing You All A Merry Christmas ,pic Included / Wish Your Loved Nairalanders A Merry Xmas And Happy Newyear Through A Voicenote / Wish Someone A Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by 9jaangel(f): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2005
As for me,i think all i need is joy and with d little i have ,i can make do with it.Say 1,000 to make stew, rice and some beef.
As long as i know the reson for the season which is christ.
For what use will $1000000000 be to me with-out joy,happiness?I think that is all i would need to have a fullfilling xmas
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by seeni4ever(m): 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2005
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by jacq(f): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2005
the only thing/person i want for xmas is my new found "boy" cheesy
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by prettyH(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2005
@goodguy,

Lovely one. Thanks

Christmas ain't bout money or gifts guys.
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by 9jaangel(f): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2005
seeni4ever,what ever the amount is, how doest it bother you.
If want the whole money on earth to celebrate this xmas with,y not go ahead and have a swell time with it?
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by 9jaangel(f): 10:54am On Dec 24, 2005
I no blame you, u even sound like a money concious guy,
Bros, make u takelife easy o,this one wey ur body dey hot.
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by FOD(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2005
@9jaangel...Seeni wasn't referring to you. He was replying JosBoy4Lif...Just take it cool. This is a friendly forum, feel free and have fun...

How much would do? Erm..any amount would do, what matters most to me is happiness. Besides, aint going nowhere...I'll be at home welcoming visitors.
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by 9jaangel(f): 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2005
Guess it was a misconception.A friend of mine actually posted that while i left my system.
Don't be angry at tat (ok)?
That's always the case When u are dealing with one who doesn't understand.
I am so sorry
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:44am On Dec 25, 2005
hey u be "mumu" se na $1000 be that or $500

So u mean u no c any that go 4 1000$...
It be like u dey look at auctions that dey in process...
Look at the the auctions that are about to finish, some dey hire then 1000$...
And i no be "mumu"... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by seeni4ever(m): 10:13am On Dec 25, 2005
"xbox360" guy suite urself. if una say one be mugun na u be number 1. u wan tell story about games, go find another suegbe like u
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by rilla64: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2005
Its christmas day! Seasons greetings!
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by otokx(m): 11:30am On Dec 29, 2005
nothing
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by mikebuddy(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2006
Mii it will atke mii,Oh xmas passed no need after the next 12 months i will answer.
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by incomeboostng: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
rilla64:
How much money do you really need for this christmas holidays to be worth it for you, shopping etc...
As for me 30,000usd will do just fine, you nko?

30,000usd......hmmmm
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by photoshoot(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2016
About 300,000 naira now

embarassed

Is the offer still open?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by Jay542(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2016
photoshoot:
About 300,000 naira now

embarassed

Is the offer still open?

Lol. E don too small na
Re: How Much Will It Take For You to Have a Merry Xmas? by sisisioge: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Dear Lord...MMM cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twins Fathered By 2 Men - What Is Wrong With Black People? / I Am Tired Of Always Being The One To Initiate Sex With My Wife / What Is Gossip Between Husband And Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.