Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends (40915 Views)

Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

Because Paul has his own house, his own wife and kids and his own friends too.

Because they are twins, must they lose their individuality?

Must Omotola be friends with both of them?

Peter is in his house, let him enjoy his own life. Paul is also enjoying in his own house, so how is that a problem to the society? Must Paul leave his own house to have a lowkey get together in Peter's house, for a birthday that he is also a celebrant with a wife and family and friends to merry with?

Mind you, this is not an elaborate birthday celebration, where you can say one planned to have a bash without involving the other twin. This is just a guy having friends over at his house and celebrating, yet a nosy world won't just let him have peace in his own house.

Blah blah blah I didn't read all this bull by the way. undecided

I didn't even read the start.

Your lack of sarcasm and sense of humour is astonishing.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Throwback: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Blah blah blah I didn't read all this bull by the way. undecided

I didn't even read the start.

Your lack of sarcasm and sense of humour is astonishing.

It is typical for one to hide under the claim of sarcasm when shown to be inappropriately opinionated.

That your parochial mindset and that of others have been educated is enough consolation, even if I hurt your pride.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Throwback:

It is typical for one to hide under the claim of sarcasm when shown to be inappropriately opinionated.

That your parochial mindset and that of others have been educated is enough consolation, even if I hurt your pride.

Lmfao WTF hurt my pride? How? WTF

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by jevic(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Happy birthday Mr Peter.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Fucvk u .mr p, u are finished in the .music induztry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mo'hits Records Reunion & Performed At Davido '30 Billion Concert' (video) / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. / Morachi Acquires Mercedes Benz S-class Worth N30million (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.