Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters (34763 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2017
conductor123:
it's a big sin before God. Ugly and beautiful, He created them all. The Bible says " so God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him:male and female created he them" KJV. So you have no right to mock God's image and likeness. You are committing sin against him.

You claim to be handsome. What if you have an accident tomorrow and you get disfigured? Will you blame God?
Those guys are just trolling. There's no point preaching to them. It's fun
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2017
conductor123:
See the face behind the iamJ moniker. See how ugly he is, and he keeps referring to people who are 100 times better than him as ugly. Lol, what an irony! grin
That dude is handsome na
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by conductor123(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
i don't care

The poor and their plans has and will always be beneath my tots

Why should what u think ever matter to me?

I'm a bigger man than any of u will ever be, it hurts all of u because it's true

Off to church to pay tithe bigger than ur acct balance

Going to pay tithe or smoke igbo?

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
My what?!undecided
Are you a Muslim?
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Are you a Muslim?
No.
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Bibi294(f): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I don't need to shout..
with my dp alone, you will know that my sister and my mom are angels..

my sisters are the most beautiful angels on earth..
I checked your dp... But there's nothing special 'bout it... The bible says all creatures are wonderfully and beautifully made... So why are you critising what God created....
Moreso, either ugly,rich or fine... One thing is this, they are married while you and your sisters are still wondering about

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by LifestyleTonite: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by trippleKAY(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
they look local, dirty and ugly..

team fine girls..

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by surrogatesng: 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ugly girls
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by okerekeikpo: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
How this ugly girls take resemble?
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by eipreel(f): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wow T & K Elumade shocked abeg make I go marry
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Obiohai: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..

Bad belle dey run belle o. Take some medication

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by divinehand2003(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Those babes are average looking sha oooo. Let's not call them ugly.
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Timzyatcool24(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..
why you carry their matter for your head
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamJ:
no need to comment, u have said all

Welcome to team fine,posh, gorgeous girls cool

Our motto is making girls that are not fine,posh and rich useless one by one

Really, you are still on with this
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by donnaD(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
abeg who win anambra state elections.
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Olatara(f): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
conductor123:
Do you know this guy can't pronounce "moniker"?
Lols

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Amen.
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by ReinaFarine: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
The men with them are proud to call them 'Wifey'. A woman is more than her physical appearance... And despite the rants from little awaiting admission fuckers that won't know what to do if a real woman literally falls on their bed, I find them attractive.

Idiots

Please tell me, with all you open mouthed rants about being team rich beautiful women...

I've been looking for your names on Forbes list of upcoming African entrepreneurs or Sexiest African male... And I'm yet to see it at #1000

As if your words are yardstick of beauty or class...
How many women have you actually bedn qith in your less than two and half decade of existence... That you think you know who's pretty and who's not....

Take that skill of yours and make a beauty pageantry out of it maybe you can retire from naijabet and have little change in your pocket...

I didn't bother looking at both your pictures but concieted mouthy and over-entitled little fuckers tend to have this slimy probably 'Pretty boy' image that is disgusting and feels a little paedophilic to real women...

It might comes as a shock to you.. (Since you obviously spend your time didling with your classmates in waec extramural centres ) but real women ten to like men that to more than sit in front of a computer and entering betting scores as a source of.income...
A man with scars that shows he gets down and dirty... A man with confidence in who he is rather than the face he was lucky enough to mooch of his mummy... A man that is building himself and has his achievements and accomplishments speak for him rather than '18 billion' in an account that still has time and the patient for dumbass arguments on romance not business we might say he's looking for investors, not politics, we'll say he wants to.contest. Not auto... We'll say that's his source.of income... Not education, we'll say he's smart... But on the romantic life and the choices of two men that have achieved so much that two beautiful ladies deem them worthy to be their husband and the father of.their children...
And idiots like you that can't even cater to the needs of akara sellers for 4 months without shouting she's milking me dry have mouths to talk... Allow Kumuyi's message work in my life and don't allow me talk...

SS 3 bet 9ja morons
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Delite01(f): 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..

You re nothing but a frustrated hater, abeg pack for one side. Even as a lady seeing the two of them together u will want to look at them the second time not to talk of guys. You re here commenting trash.
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Delite01(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..
You re nothing but a frustrated hater, abeg pack for one side. Even as a lady seeing the two of them together u will want to look at them the second time not to talk of guys. You need to tell us the reason for this pain in your heart because it's obvious u re in some kind of pains if not u won't be commenting this trash.
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by makky555(f): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Haba... You for kuku free am na

iamJ:
no need to comment, u have said all

Welcome to team fine,posh, gorgeous girls cool

Our motto is making girls that are not fine,posh and rich useless one by one

Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
the Oloshos are not even beautiful
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by anuodus(f): 11:39am On Nov 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

team fine girls..
for u to say this u r unhappy, and Sad
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by anuodus(f): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Can this post be taken down I’m so angry with the number of sad people in there. Please who among my friend list posted my private affairs here Please take it down now. I’m d one that posted on FB and I want this post taken down.
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by anuodus(f): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
lmao, she thinks her opinion matters..

A lady that is no longer confidence in uploading her dp..
U really sad
Re: Photos From The Bridal Shower Of Identical Twin Sisters by omodara2: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2017
fyn girls. God bless you both.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Common Bridesmaid Problems / Throwback: Wedding Procession In Bonny In 1900 / Nairalander And Blogger Olaniyan Tosin's Wedding In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.