Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim (1918 Views)

Anyim, Shettima, Suswan, Aondoakaa, Okonkwo Visit Orji Uzor Kalu / APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo / Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by shakarasquare: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has given a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Pius Anyim, the option of returning the N520m he allegedly collected from a former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki (retd.), or be prosecuted for money laundering.

It was learnt that Anyim, who is also a former Senate President, was still in the EFCC custody on Saturday and might remain there until investigations reach a logical conclusion. Readmore http://metrobusinessnews.com/2017/11/19/return-n520m-collected-dasuki-face-trial-efcc-tells-anyim/

1 Share

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Eleniyan007(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2017
FTC...520milla chai God punish curroption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by raker300: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2017
Buhari was also given jeeps and cash...has he returned his?

Hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Atiku2019: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by python1: 8:34am On Nov 19, 2017
Anyim, pls do the needful. All the miscreants grunting marginalisation everywhere cannot even save you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by python1: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
raker300:
Buhari was also given jeeps and cash...has he returned his?

Hypocrites
[/s]
Are the jeeps and cash his constitutional rights?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Xeedorf: 8:38am On Nov 19, 2017
Seems this man relate with Babasuwe. Resemblance too much

1 Like

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by donk552(m): 8:43am On Nov 19, 2017
Efcc and media trial and like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Blizzy9ja: 8:47am On Nov 19, 2017
If you refuse to join APC then you have to one way or the other be linked to Sambo Dasuki phantom corruption trial

3 Likes

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ivandragon: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2017
this is exactly what I was worried about...

The regime has turned this matter into a 'peacock affair', designed to make noise & embarrass the previous government.

they claim to have an $18b case of embezzlement concerning the Centenary city project, yet you are shouting that he should return N520m & escape prosecution.

so it is either they have no evidence of fraud with respect to the Centenary city project & embarrassing the previous government is the main goal or they have their own share in the project...
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Saaruman(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2017
Incompetent people always create propaganda and lies where there's none to hide their failures.
Because their SGF and Africa's famous grass cutter was indicted by the senate and disgraced for corruption, Jubril is using EFCC to harass GEJ's former SGF. grin Everything is politics, propaganda and vendetta to this govt. Very typical.

1 Like

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by vedaxcool(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
ivandragon:
this is exactly what I was worried about...

The regime has turned this matter into a 'peacock affair', designed to make noise & embarrass the previous government.

they claim to have an $18b case of embezzlement concerning the Centenary city project, yet you are shouting that he should return N520m & escape prosecution.

so it is either they have no evidence of fraud with respect to the Centenary city project & embarrassing the previous government is the main goal or they have their own share in the project...
[/s]

Keep worrying yourself sick over "embarrassments" stealing perpetuated by people who failed cause. You obviously have a very low moral standards that your only worry is the embarrassment from exposing criminal activities of your role model.

4 Likes

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ivandragon: 1:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Keep worrying yourself sick over "embarrassments" stealing perpetuated by people who failed cause. You obviously have a very low moral standards that your only worry is the embarrassment from exposing criminal activities of your role model.

I initially thought it was a sane person that quoted me...

clowns like you that run when Maina, Lawal & Baru are mentioned would now come & croak here like frogs in heat...

feel free to support your own version of thieves whom you glorify in all your blindness...
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by GOFRONT(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Only today i hav heard N5Bn, another N520m......And there is still hunger in da land
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Stingman: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Are the jeeps and cash his constitutional rights?

State anywhere in the constitution where it is said that the NSA should give Buhari $300,000?

Nigeria is stupidly backwards because the law of the land is not equal for all.

1 Like

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by morbeta(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
It keep wondering how the situation in the interrogation room would be when Anyim was being interrogated....cos he is a known fart master general..... grin grin grin
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Stingman: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wish a clean leader in Nigeria who is fearless and mad...who would arrest all known political corrput persons in Nigeria as done in Saudi Arabia and Zimbabwe...People from IBB, to OBJ to Atiku to Buhari...to Anyim to Tinubu to Farouk to Otedole, Diezena, Patience, Abacha family....With more than 500 arrests...They will would have refunded as much as $100 billion...With this the monies would be shared across the six geo political zones for rapid infrastructural investment as needed by the zones...The federal government should not just invest in the north and the south west...

After this, the growth of Nigeria will be so fast it will chasing down Indonesia and Malaysia...No sane individual would steal billions again...
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by python1: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
Stingman:

State anywhere in the constitution where it is said that the NSA should give Buhari $300,000?

Nigeria is stupidly backwards because the law of the land is not equal for all.
[/s]
Why not ask me to state which part of the constitution that says past president/heads of state should even be paid anything? When they lack anything to say, they start coming with some funny talk.
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Stingman: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
[s]Why not ask me to state which part of the constitution that says past president/heads of state should even be paid anything? When they lack anything to say, they start coming with some funny talk.[/s]

You are deeply shameless...Did it say the NSA should be the one to pay Buhari...even it if were his pension...?Look yourself in the mirror and you will see a deeply gullible charlantan...

1 Like

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Even though we know Buhari is fighting the previous administration in the name of corruption fight

But this man Anyim is a certified thief
I have no doubt that he committed the said crime and should be made to cough out the money or face dasuki treatment....
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
If you refuse to join APC then you have to one way or the other be linked to Sambo Dasuki phantom corruption trial

Sullivan chime who robbed and rapped Enugu state financially for complete eight years had problems with Efcc immediately he left office... He suddenly ran into Apc and alas all his sins were forgiven

I saw him at the podium in Anambra state election campaign of the Apc recently....
And I wept for Nigeria sad
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by vedaxcool(m): 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
ivandragon:

I initially thought it was a sane person that quoted me...

clowns like you that run when Maina, Lawal & Baru are mentioned would now come & croak here like frogs in heat...

feel free to support your own version of thieves whom you glorify in all your blindness...
[/s]

I feel your pain... hard to see how any crumbite will accept sense without first arguing blindly and complaining foolishly. Endure your pain

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ivandragon: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I feel your pain... hard to see how any crumbite will accept sense without first arguing blindly and complaining foolishly. Endure your pain

lol...

you have your head so far up your butthole the only sense you have is clouded by the odoriferous stench of your cluelessness...
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by vedaxcool(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
[s]
ivandragon:

lol...

you have your head so far up your butthole the only sense you have is clouded by the odoriferous stench of your cluelessness...

[/s]

Crumbite is proving how poorly mannered he is... crumbite please use bleach for your mouth no need proving how bad your smelly breath is. Better leave while you can don't want to see you die of excess crying grin grin

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ivandragon: 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Crumbite is proving how poorly mannered he is... crumbite please use bleach for your mouth no need proving how bad your smelly breath is. Better leave while you can don't want to see you die of excess crying grin grin

you really need to get your head out of your butt...
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by Blue3k(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
If you have tons of evidence you won't need to talk tough in media.
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by vedaxcool(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2017
[s]
ivandragon:

you really need to get your head out of your butt...

[/s]

Here

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ivandragon: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]
Here

that's my prayer for you... get a brain soonest...
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by vedaxcool(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
ivandragon:

that's my prayer for mmyself ... I shall get a brain soonest...

amen grin grin grin

Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2017
ivandragon:

that's my prayer for you... get a brain soonest...
Vedaxcool is an Adeke, don't waste your time quoting him.

He's a nobody leaving in Ibadan with his grandmum

You can imagine such fellow
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by ivandragon: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
vedaxcool:
[b][/b]
amen grin grin grin
croak, croak goes the frustrated 'thing'...
Re: Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim by vedaxcool(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy pigs and idiots will create 100 monikers and quote themselves to reinforce their idiocities someone expects me to respond to his second moniker

ivandragon:

croak, croak goes the frustrated 'thing'...

lol the thing pain am sotee he wan turn to frog by fire by force grin grin no lefuladum but there is erection

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING! Federal Government Set To Increase Corp Members Monthly Allowance / See How Fighter Jets Destroyed Boko Haram Hideout In Borno. Photos / 2019: Why Buhari, APC Cannot Rig Presidential Election – Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.