Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters (40812 Views)

Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ / Updated: Governors Elected In 2019 Election (full List so far) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by shukuokukobambi: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
tifany89:

First time you comment with sense tongue

You will never comment with sense even if your miserable life depends on it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I heard from a reliable source that she has been walking around river Niger since yesterday evening grin cry

We warned her, Ekiti election go shock amu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by globemoney: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

can you tell me their performance under obiano? who exactly do you think you are deceiving, you Fool? Anambra voted APGA and not obiano but unfortunately he is the APGA aspirant. olodo, what do you know?
APGA is performing better in the election than it did in previous elections. This is the first election APGA is winning with a landslide and its because of obiano. iti. Keep talking rubbish, I dont usually engage illiterates anyway
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

We warned her, Ekiti election go shock amu
You mean 16:0 loading wink lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You mean 16:0 loading wink lipsrsealed
Baba, we need to go relax for that one. I was a presiding officer in the election that brought Fayose to power and I know what that man can do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by onesimus4(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
I have always said it shall not be well with PDP- people destruction party, congrat alert Gov. I remember you gave me alert of 110000 during my NYSC in Awka.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by mavinc4u(f): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

APGA is performing better in the election than it did in previous elections. This is the first election APGA is winning with a landslide and its because of obiano. iti. Keep talking rubbish, I dont usually engage illiterates anyway

you are actually an educated illiterate which is the worst of it all. APGA has been winning with a wider margin since the time of Obi than what they got today. Obi did his campaign very well for that party to be known today in Anambra. if it was for obiano, that party is dead on arrival. Take it or leave it, Obiano has not done anything in Anambra except paying salary and would not do any in this second tenure. Tell him to contest for senatorial seat with APGA name and see if he will win. Anambra wants APGA candidate as their governor that was why obiano was voted in and nothing more.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by globemoney: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

you are actually an educated illiterate which is the worst of it all. APGA has been winning with a wider margin since the time of Obi than what they got today. Obi did his campaign very well for that party to be known today in Anambra. if it was for obiano, that party is dead on arrival. Take it or leave it, Obiano has not done anything in Anambra except paying salary and would not do any in this second tenure. Tell him to contest for senatorial seat with APGA name and see if he will win. Anambra wants APGA candidate as their governor that was why obiano was voted in and nothing more.
Its always difficult trying to teach blockheads.. Here is the picture below, can you see the gains APGA made in Aguata alone under obiano? Anambra voted for obiano, if obiano decamped and contested under PDP platform or APC, he would have still won. Obiano is the best Anambra governor ever. take that to the bank

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ratcockoduduwa: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Timemod3 lavivi (he goat) fiizznation cleverly and other apc fools on nairaland come and receive a thousand strokes of cain and a bottle of otapiapia.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Kelzzzzx(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lol, easy..
ChilledPill:
Rubbish, Fools, Idiots, Monkeys all politicians and their supporters are evil, Nigeria is not working and can never work, restruture or devide the zoo so that people will have rest of mind.....

No security, No good road, No school, No good hospital, No money... hardship everywhere.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by wristbangle: 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Congrats to Obiano but this election shows that APC is seriously gaining ground across the nation. Definitely they would come 2nd after APGA.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by HiddenShadow: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
CoolAmbience:

I like the boycott. It made the task easier for both INEC and the security agents.

A governor will surely be installed come March 2018.

Thank you for the boycott.

Thank you

Now you know that IPOB controls the East.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by CoolAmbience(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Thank you

Now you know that IPOB controls the East.

How please? When without them a governor is being instaĺled, right under their nose.

Please, tell me how IPOB is in control.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by isalegan2: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
ProWalker:

Atiku will be wiser now grin

All politics na local, if you cannot influence your local politics, you have no electoral value to national politics

This would automatically be true but there are exceptions.

Remember the people of Indiana were ready to throwaway Governor Mike Pence but Trump still chose him to be his running mate. Although the success of the campaign was 95% due to Trump, with Pence ready to concede defeat and even betraying Trump when the Inside Editton tapes came out.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by olabrad: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Good

Love this boycott.

Not up to 500,000 voters in a state of more than 5 million people.

Boycott 90%.

More boycotts to follow.

Shebi you said no election before? Now you've changed your song to boycott
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by mavinc4u(f): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

Its always difficult trying to teach blockheads.. Here is the picture below, can you see the gains APGA made in Aguata alone under obiano? Anambra voted for obiano, if obiano decamped and contested under PDP platform or APC, he would have still won. Obiano is the best Anambra governor ever. take that to the bank

oya deceive him like you deceived Ngige to decamp and lets see how it goes. empty vessel.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

maybe you are not smart, he said anambra will not specd one kobo on the airport except providing land. what is ambiguous about that?
Nwanna if you are typing this than you are not the smart one. You think China will provide that money for free. Those providing the loan for the airport will provide the material and workforce. Anambra will be paying for loan up to the tone of 2 billion dollars for a project that will only help to massage the ego of the governor. Abeg you no get sense like obiano

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by globemoney: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

oya deceive him like you deceived Ngige to decamp and lets see how it goes. empty vessel.
Obiano will not decamp, the next plan is to take over SE with APGA
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by globemoney: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Awoo88:

Nwanna if you are typing this than you are not the smart one. You think China will provide that money for free. Those providing the loan for the airport will provide the material and workforce. Anambra will be paying for loan up to the tone of 2 billion dollars for a project that will only help to massage the ego of the governor. Abeg you no get sense like obiano
Smh, I insist you are not smart, do you know why is PPP?
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by tifany89(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You will never comment with sense even if your miserable life depends on it cheesy
Lol , let me forgive u coz today is Sunday . Oya go n sin no more
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by mavinc4u(f): 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano will not decamp, the next plan is to take over SE with APGA

write it down today and watch as everything unfolds. you guys will cry had i known tomorrow.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Awoo88: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
globemoney:

Smh, I insist you are not smart, do you know why is PPP?
Do you know what PPP is? those involved are obligated. Anambra through obiano is expected to fulfil certain conditions. Some body will be paying for that airport and you and your generations will be paying for using it. I don't think you know what you are talking about. They provide the loan, material, workforce and people like you will pay for it and you think is a good thing. U no well!!!! Hope you are not a zombified supporter!! The worst is it will not add any economy value. Anambra is not producing anything. Import goods Land in Lagos and onne, and are transported to Anambra from where the are distributed through land.
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by shukuokukobambi: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
tifany89:

Lol , let me forgive u coz today is Sunday . Oya go n sin no more

What will you do beyond issue another lame ultimatum or threat? Gerrout angry
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by globemoney: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Awoo88:

Do you know what PPP is? those involved are obligated. Anambra through obiano is expected to fulfil certain conditions. Some body will be paying for that airport and you and your generations will be paying for using it. I don't think you know what you are talking about. They provide the loan, material, workforce and people like you will pay for it and you think is a good thing. U no well!!!! Hope you are not a zombified supporter!! The worst is it will not add any economy value. Anambra is not producing anything. Import goods Land in Lagos and onne, and are transported to Anambra from where the are distributed through land.
Illiterates everywhere smh
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by apharm(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
FLAWLESS victory!!!
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by tifany89(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What will you do beyond issue another lame ultimatum or threat? Gerrout angry
Senseless rants asusual . And I was thinking maybe small sense has fallen on you but u still foolish as always . Smh
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by shukuokukobambi: 5:03am On Nov 20, 2017
tifany89:

I always give Senseless rants asusual . And I was thinking maybe small sense has fallen on me but I'm still foolish as always . Smh
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
ProWalker:

Are you saying your parents are worse than Jonathan?
Foolish goat

I mean your parents
Mad cow
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
uniqueboi:

I mean my parents
I’m a Mad cow

You are still insulting your parents
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
ProWalker:

You are still insulting your parents

You can insult an Ex President abi? Who is your father?
Re: Anambra Election Full Results: Obiano Is The Projected Winner - Sahara Reporters by ProWalker: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
uniqueboi:

You can insult an Ex President abi? Who is your father?

Yes! I can insult any idiot that the hopes of millions was placed upon, but he dashed such hope.
Jonathan is useless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / We Are Not A Regional Party, Labour Party Rejects Okupe's Campaign List / More Photos Of Police Arresting #revolutionnow Protesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.