Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] (1598 Views)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Lady Tells God She Need A New Phone, See The Epic Reply She Got From A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Ain't got the time
but you get time to ask what's the profit
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by idyicy45: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
show your own face let see is there is nothing wrong with it
I'm not voting that figure eight shaped head
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
idyicy45:
I'm not voting that figure eight shaped head
are you for real
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by idyicy45: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
are you for real
will she give me Mouth Action for Ten hours for me to Change my mind

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
idyicy45:
will she give me Mouth Action for Ten hours for me to Change my mind
please do you people see why most of us will not go far in life.we are talking of you casting your vote while you are here talking of mouth action with a girl you don't know and the possibility of seeing her in your life is 1%. WHY MY BROS
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by idyicy45: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
please do you people see why most of us will not go far in life.we are talking of you casting your vote while you are here talking of mouth action with a girl you don't know and the possibility of seeing her in your life is 1%. WHY MY BROS
so if I vote her i will go far in life

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
idyicy45:
so if I vote her i will go far in life
nô p bro
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
but you get time to ask what's the profit

Thumb up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Easy To Deceive – Frenchman Who Slept With 1400 Women / Husband Divorces Wife Just 2hours After Wedding For Sharing Photos On Snapchat / Is It Possible For Two People To Date For 4years Without Cheating???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.