Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] (1509 Views)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT; Awon Werey 100% Will Not Win Miss Nairaland On My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 19, 2017
This Enigmatic lady need your vote to win this campaign against rape. Please take out few minutes of your time to vote for her,the link is below.
http://pageanthive.com/contests/143/contestants/708/vote
Please vote for her.God bless you

1 Share

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by IamArleck(m): 9:24am On Nov 19, 2017
%

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2017
IamArleck:
%
guy vote for her
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by IamArleck(m): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
guy vote for her
what do i get in return? embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2017
IamArleck:

chaiiiiiiiiiii,guy nawo are you looking for what you will get.National money will fall on you
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by IamArleck(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
chaiiiiiiiiiii,guy nawo are you looking for what you will get.National money will fall on you
you not ready cool
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2017
IamArleck:

you not ready cool
ok
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Gofwane(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2017
IamArleck:

grin na so!
Megabyte too expensive these days and there is recession in the country angry

So @op what do we get in return?
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Thegamingorca(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
This Enigmatic lady need your vote to win this campaign against rape. Please take out few minutes of your time to vote for her,the link is below.
http://pageanthive.com/contests/143/contestants/708/vote
Please vote for her.God bless you

What is she winning? A special delivered rape?
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Gofwane:
grin na so!
Megabyte too expensive these days and there is recession in the country angry

bro this will not cost you no more than 100-200 kilobytes.what other things will you get that is more than GOD BLESS YOU or blessings of God
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Thegamingorca:

What is she winning? A special delivered rape?

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by evil1: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2017
is she a victim of Rape? if no then no vote
n y d picture dey like photoshop

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2017
evil1:
is she a victim of Rape? if no then no vote
n y d picture dey like photoshop
do she need to be a victim of rape before you can vote.guy why not vote and leave all this drama
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by evil1: 11:28am On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
do she need to be a victim of rape before you can vote.guy why not vote and leave all this drama

u don spoil my moodd i no vote again angry
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2017
evil1:

u don spoil my moodd i no vote again angry
if I spoil your mood sorry man
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by IamArleck(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Gofwane:
grin na so! Megabyte too expensive these days and there is recession in the country angry
grin embarassed
am so business minded, 9ja na do me well, i do you well
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
IamArleck:

grin embarassed

am so business minded,
9ja na do me well, i do you well
Bros she need your vote
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
What kind of stupid make up is that? Look at her hands, now look at her face. Looking like the Bronze sculptures of the Benin kingdom.

If you touch her face or peck this one, you'll need a knife to scrape the sticky layers of paints that follows
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
ScotFree:
What kind of stupid make up is that? Look at her hands, now look at her face. Looking like the Bronze sculptures of the Benin kingdom.

If you touch her face or peck this one, you'll need a knife to scrape the sticky layers of paints that follows
that is makeup for you bro
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Dasherz(f): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
what the heck??

this is an insult to the true beauty of makeup na

whack eyebrows

crazy wrong foundation

poor highlights

embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dasherz:
what the heck??

this is an insult to the true beauty of makeup na

whack eyebrows

crazy wrong foundation

poor highlights

embarassed embarassed embarassed
what's wrong with us?
She need your vote to cast on her but here you are staging word with me.
Insult to beauty,crazy wrong foundation abi
Do we need to exchange words before you can do it.
You are telling me if she's your sister you won't vote for her,all because you are looking at makeup foundation.
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by idyicy45: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
her head is more curvy than her waist

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Dasherz(f): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
what's wrong with us?
She need your vote to cast on her but here you are staging word with me.
Insult to beauty,crazy wrong foundation abi
Do we need to exchange words before you can do it.
You are telling me if she's your sister you won't vote for her,all because you are looking at makeup foundation.

i can't waste ma data to do that shii abegi besides i voted sef

bye!!!

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dasherz:

i can't waste ma data to do that shii abegi besides i voted sef

bye!!!
Thanks man
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Momoh7(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Na when dem dey fine vote dem dey no people
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 19, 2017

Augustap
ScotFree:

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Someone tell me what it profits to vote for her
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
Someone tell me what it profits to vote for her
everything is profitable
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
everything is profitable

How

1 Like

Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

How
vote bro
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
idyicy45:
her head is more curvy than her waist
show your own face let see is there is nothing wrong with it
Re: She Need Your Vote to win Miss Elegant please [pic] by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
amani63:
vote bro

Ain't got the time

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Facebook_gf Allow Me Too Romance Her But She Refuse To Have Sex WHY! / Money Seen Falling From The Body Of A Man In Uniben (photos/video) / How Will You Know If A Girl Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.