Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) (65794 Views)

Lady With High-slit Dress Causes Stir At Event As She Struggles To Cover Herself / She Used This On Her Dark Spots And Pimples, See What Happened / Dark Skin Girl Bullied For Her Dark Skin Build A Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Venica(f): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
CovenantSam:

That's what's called mirrored effect. The camera mirrored her picture so her left looked right and vice versa. It's the same for some mirrors we use at home, where you look into the mirror and your right hand turns left and vice versa.
is that y it moves up from d upper lips in one of d pic. its fake
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
That one is her own cup of beans
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by danchuzzy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Frankygeo:

sighs! make a mark on one side of your face, take a selfie with your front camera then another with your back camera... Tell us the results

This largely depends on the camera used. Some phones have the ability to correct the lateral inversion of selfie cameras.

But as you said, the mark dey 'shift' because of the front facing camera's lateral inversion.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by brightnonso: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
embarassed tongue
Vince77:
So birthmarks now shift from left to right at will?

I thought I'm the only one that notice it
embarassed
Vince77:

I thought I'm the only one that notice it
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shakushaku1:

MA nigga
Saya Lords of tits and wine baddest guy ever liveth grin grin
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
she have take style and trend
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
is it my eye that is paining me or what?

the picture seems to be shifting from left to right and from right to left in d dfnt pictures.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by ikoduduakpode(m): 7:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
one of my pretties friend, God your strength Girl.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
She's brave.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wooow,beautiful lady.ain't nothing like natural beauty.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oh!this is not real.frm left to right...fake story.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
dingbang:
Wait.. Does the birthmark shift from left to right?

It's on the left. The pictures that showed it on the right were snapped with phones (likely Tecno front camera) that does lateral inversion of images. To confirm this, look at the NYSC written on her uniform in one of the pics.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by ariklawani(f): 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
NellyOG:
m undecidedwait de birth mark no de stay for 1 place neh?😕
This is fake.Left, right mark
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Godwin978(m): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
this is proberly a makeup. how come the mark shifted from left to right
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by iferuth: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
That's it ma bro. Unfortunately, most of we ladies ain't knowledgeable about that
Yeligray:
Always be proud of yourself no matter how you look
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Vince77:

front and back camera..mirror effect of front camera
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
ds her birthmark dey strong o. from d left side of her face to d ryt n back to d left. d mark just dey confuse like nomadic buhari
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
IGNORANCE IS A DESEASE.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by skymobilemedia: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
falcon01:
am confused oo. is it on the left or right? by theway why would she cover it?? that's how nature made her and thats how she will live

I don't think its a birthmark at all, in all the pictures the "birthmark" seems to be on the right side of her face, but in the picture of her sitting in the car, the "birthmark" seems to be on the left side of her face. That thing na scam jare, abi the "birthmark" dey shift from right to left ni. I tire o
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Did anyone see some descripancies in the photos? Or am i the only one? I saw birthmark on the right side of her face and then on the left. Secondly, she was suppose to be from the USA, how come she is on NYSC uniform?
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Why would she cover it?

Nne Biko flaunt it with swag
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by MaestroKels(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
dingbang:
Wait.. Does the birthmark shift from left to right?
Dats what am not undestanding
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Okies27(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
He told you the mark is a flaw@OP? We all have birth marks everywhere and I have on d*** cap. Na normal thing.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by forghon: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wats confusing is dat d mark is it by d left or right undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by mickijoe: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Not a bad idea. Like her for this
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
olokeded:
Henrieatta Monroe, who was born with a dark prominent birthmark on her face has proudly embraced her 'flaw'. A makeup artist, who posted her photos, said she had planned to cover birthmark but the young lady refused. See more photos below...

http://metronaija.com/photos-beautiful-nigerian-lady-refused-cover-dark-facial-birthmark/

What a thing to have in common.
Mine on my forehead.
Hers seems of a darker shade and quite prominent.
Surprised it hasn't faded with age. And how come in one photo it is on the right and on another on the left? sad

She is quite a looker too.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by lordtim001(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
This will soon become a trend. People will start putting artificial blemishes on their skin. But daamn,she's cute kiss
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by domchike(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
olokeded:
More at http://metronaija.com/photos-beautiful-nigerian-lady-refused-cover-dark-facial-birthmark/
its just make.up one of the pic has it on the right side of nose the rest is on the left
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
OmaniPadmeHum:

What a thing to have in common.
Mine on my forehead.
Hers seems of a darker shade and quite prominent.
Surprised it hasn't faded with age. And how come in one photo it is on the right and on another on the left? sad

She is quite a looker too.
Reverse camera stuff.
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by 2sizzlin(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
ebk10:
You don't know what it means till you have one ' mine is very big covering a sizable portion of my face neck and chest as a child I always stood out , always there to be picked on by bullies I endured much as a child even my elder sister used it against me back then, it messed with my self esteem but my mum talked to me in ways i would never forget that helped me overcome those challenges, right now I dont even remember I have a birthmark cos I don't care its part of me in ways no one can ever imagine.

Show us,just so we know you don't really care undecided
Re: Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ayam not understanding, the spot was at d left hand side b4, now it has gone to the right hand side, soon it will go to d pussy and stay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World's Largest Uncut Diamond, Size Of A Tennis Ball Sold For ₦19.3Billion(Pics) / Download Makeup Tutorial Video: Flawless Face 2016 / Girls With Flat And Small Bum Should Please Wear Butt Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.