Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,489 members, 7,854,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Atiku’s Loyalist Dumps Ac - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s Loyalist Dumps Ac (672 Views)

Buhari Should Be Impeached With Immediate Effect - An Apc Loyalist / Kogi: Atiku Accused Of Trying To Install Loyalist As Deputy Governor / Obasanjo Loyalist, 1000 PDP Members Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atiku’s Loyalist Dumps Ac by kosovo(m): 6:39am On Mar 24, 2010
A chieftain of Action Congress (AC) and loyalist of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Chief Ejiofor Onyia, has decamped to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) at a short but impressive ceremony held at the party’s state secretariat in Asaba yesterday.

Welcoming Onyia back to the fold, the State Chairman of PDP, Chief Peter Nwaoboshi, said Onyia had returned to where he belonged.

Fielding questions from newsmen, Chief Onyia, who was also a former Delta State representative in the Revenue Mobilization Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), said he would not call it decamping because “I have come back,” after considering that the terrain which made him to change camp has changed for the better.

Onyia had said he had no regrets sticking to Atiku, even though the former President Olusegun Obasanjo allegedly denied him the chance of returning to the Revenue Mobilization Commission in 2004 merely because he stood behind former Vice President Atiku as a loyalist.

According to him, “I was so loyal to Atiku that I suffered for it but I didn’t care.”

[!url=http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/24/atikus-loyalist-dumps-ac/]More![/url]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria N’delta: Jonathan, Sylva In Test Of Power / Ibb And The 2011 Presidency : Vote Now / House Of Rep Voted Against Option A4, electronic vote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.