Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228786 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
@omicpet,

Thank you for the prompt response.

Please send me your phone number through my email address: jokulaja9@gmail.com.

Awaiting mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omicpet(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2016
JamiuO:
@omicpet,

Thank you for the prompt response.

Please send me your phone number through my email address: jokulaja9@gmail.com.

Awaiting mail.

Sent ..
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nduwin(f): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2016
JamiuO:
Dear all,

What is the best method/chemical/equipment for treating raw water with the following features:

Iron. - 1.28mg/l
Chloride. - 60mg/l
Hardness- 112mg/l

Waiting for reply.

All u need is iron exchange resin, it will take Care of ur problems but d quantity and application is where u need an expert to handle that for u
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omicpet(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nduwin:

All u need is iron exchange resin, it will take Care of ur problems but d quantity and application is where u need an expert to handle that for u
@nduwin it's ion-exchange tank and ion exchange tank principle wouldn't solve his issues . He could try a coagulation process using al2so4 aluminium sulphate popularly known as alum to treat his raw water , but that would require him to have a large volume tank for his raw with a sludge zone. I.e a big tank with the bottom shaped as a cone. As the aluminium sulphate works by attracting heavy metals like lead , iron in the water towards the bottom of the tank. This in turn would require him to have another tank prob a sedimentary tank for the. Moreover he's lucky his chloride concentration level is just 60mg/l. As we all know chloride in water exist as a salt either with soldium (Na) or magnesium(mg) and chloride level in water increases and decreases ( seasonal effect due to leech of salty water into the acquifer ) over time in locations closer to the sea.

To top it all off you haven't stated if he should go with a cation ion exchange tank or anion ion exchange principle or properly a mixed I.e anion and cation exchange tank treatment . Ion exchange principle works by exchanging ions I.e negatively charged and positively charged ions in the water for hydrogen and hydroxyl ion .

@jamiu0 is trying to build a brand here . THERE IS NO BAD WATER . Good water sells best . Ion exchange tank isn't a bad idea but it isn't the best of choice for him. U wanna do it , do it big , better and with a great rest of mind.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ijads: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2016
@abikun.

Dear sir, Great job you are doing here.
Please I will also appreciate it if you could kindly send me the cost analysis of setting up pure water biz. Thanks

modupeijaduola@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Jpierre: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Somebody help me..... my two dingli pure water machines has finished me. The motor burns every time it's taking all my money. Please what should I do. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omicpet(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2016
Jpierre:
Somebody help me..... my two dingli pure water machines has finished me. The motor burns every time it's taking all my money. Please what should I do. Thanks

Call 09095648047
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by EO(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hello all. Your comments are very helpful indeed. Please what treatment can I use for water with the following chemical combination.

Ph value - 5.21
Coliforms- 3
Iron - 0
Chloride - 35.76

Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
@EO

Your raw water is very good. You just need to raise the ph by using calcite/akdolite/corrosex/soda ash and also add chlorine.

The chloride level is okay.

I hope your water is not hard.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by EO(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Thanks a lot. The hardness is 15.0
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by teebee22(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
@ Kabarka, Abikun nd others, i realy appreciates wat u guys re doing. God wil surely bless u. pls i need step to step guide on how to start this pure water bizness. my email is tina4easy22@yahoo.com. expecting a reply soon.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
@EO,

The hardness level is okay. With this level the raw water is soft.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 2:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
ijads:
@abikun.

Dear sir, Great job you are doing here.
Please I will also appreciate it if you could kindly send me the cost analysis of setting up pure water biz. Thanks

modupeijaduola@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=teebee22 post=50429969]@ Kabarka, Abikun nd others, i realy appreciates wat u guys re doing. God wil surely bless u. pls i need step to step guide on how to start this pure water bizness. my email is tina4easy22@yahoo.com. expecting a reply soon.[/quote
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
teebee22:
@ Kabarka, Abikun nd others, i realy appreciates wat u guys re doing. God wil surely bless u. pls i need step to step guide on how to start this pure water bizness. my email is tina4easy22@yahoo.com. expecting a reply soon.

Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by teebee22(f): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
abikun:

Sent.
THANKS. Would check later.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Besea(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please what can I use to measure my raw water? I know the pH level always steady at 6.0. What can I do to get a 7.0.

How do I measure for hardness and iron? Do I need an expert?

I'm based in aba.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by JamiuO: 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
@Besea,

You can use calcite/corrosex/akdolite/soda ash to raise the ph of the water.

You need to take your raw water to water analysis laboratory to test for hardness and iron level.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2016
JamiuO:
@Besea,

You can use calcite/corrosex/akdolite/soda ash to raise the ph of the water.

You need to take your raw water to water analysis laboratory to test for hardness and iron level.

Please can u help on how to get calcite/corrosex or others and how to apply it. Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by samonom(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2016
i realy appreciates what u guys are doing. pls i need step to step guide on how to start this pure water bizness. my email is samono1612@gmail.com. expecting ur reply Abarka & Abikun .
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by samonom(m): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Pls friend, anyone in Port Harcourt having water burned factory in this forum should contact me on my email samono1612@gmail, for me to see the practical experience of the biz. It will be highly appreciated
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by askdeleplatform(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Very revealing information.

Getting the right and trusted personnel might be a challenge cos i know the labour turnover in this sector is high.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2016
samonom:
i realy appreciates what u guys are doing. pls i need step to step guide on how to start this pure water bizness. my email is samono1612@gmail.com. expecting ur reply Abarka & Abikun .

Sent, check your mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abdulkabirtobi(m): 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hi all, is anyone here with any reliable nylon printing machine dealer contact ? I wanna go for the locally fabricated one because of the high price of imported ones. Kindly help a brother.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tamonokare: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2016
@Abikun Keep up the good work you're doing, please i need the detailed manual on how to go about setting up the biz. My email address is Anthoniatamonokare@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2016
Please who have ideas where to customize bottle water sticker?
I need a professional and afordable type. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Carmal90(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls who has pure water nylon he or she is willing to sell??
I buy @ 30k per ton. Check my signature for contact
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by iduzebaba(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
Pls help me with the manual for pure water too.. may God bless u guys.. iduzebaba@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
iduzebaba:
Pls help me with the manual for pure water too.. may God bless u guys.. iduzebaba@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 2:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
tamonokare:
@Abikun Keep up the good work you're doing, please i need the detailed manual on how to go about setting up the biz. My email address is Anthoniatamonokare@gmail.com
Sent.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ayocool(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2016
@Abikun I will like to have the Information of a start up as well, great posts and contributions from all.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by abikun(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2016
gearcoin:

Please can u help on how to get calcite/corrosex or others and how to apply it. Thank you

Soda ash is the best bet to increase the ph of your water. Its application will depend on the volume of your raw tank. Contact me for more details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.