Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake (37867 Views)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Celebrities At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by osazsky(m): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Staying married and "completely unfulfilled, and miserable" is better than divorce
lie its better to be divorced than to remain in a failed marriage. many people have lost their lives all in the name of I don't want to be divorced some have been killed both men and women, some left with evalasting scar through acid , hot iron or hot oil and some part of their body chopped off ,ear,hand and the private part not exempted, if you gave these victims a second chance I think most of them would have taken the option of divorce. both male and female. so don't live in bondage cos of what will my family members say. pls walk away after you have used 50:50, phone a friend and used the audience . I repeat walk away. a word is enough for d wise thks

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Obierika(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
BakireBulmaker:

Staying married and "completely unfulfilled, and miserable" is better than divorce

This is the mindset I hate about Nigerians with regards to marriage!

Pls go and read the story about the politician's son whose wife stabbed to death yesterday

Marriage is not a do-or-die affair!!!
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
They decided to keep the cake simple.. Nice one from Adesua
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by oruma19: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
All the hype na the cake b dis? Wetin dis kain flower de plenty for traditional wedding cake for na? Chk out correct tradition cake

Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Kenzico(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
maynation:
Nice beards sweerie tongue

Tanx Babe
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by frankcris(m): 8:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Johntitus:
Happy for 'em. Marriage no easy, especially to mary all these ibo girls(no offence)... Wo! Your name nah sorry

Some taken...
Adesuwa sound like Igbo to you okwia??
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Pweetyjuddy(f): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Wow...so lovely

Let ur marriage be beautiful and sweet as this cake...HML
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by jaksmillioniar: 1:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Pweetyjuddy:
Wow...so lovely

Let ur marriage be beautiful and sweet as this cake...HML
baby pls my birthday is tomoro put a blog about me in rums I love u foreva my girl
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by eustacey: 4:23am On Nov 21, 2017
#BAAD2017 :Highlights From Banky W and Adesua Etom‘s Wedding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5748tPoFj7w
Re: Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Cake by Pweetyjuddy(f): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2017
OK...happy birthday in advance dear
jaksmillioniar:
baby pls my birthday is tomoro put a blog about me in rums I love u foreva my girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brandi Akpobome 21st Birthday: Ali Baba Celebrates His Daughter / Basketmouth & Elsie Okpocha Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Peter Okoye Consoles His Wife, Lola, With Flowers After Father’s Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.