Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

#KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR (769 Views)

Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / Saraki Gives 4 SUVs To 4 High Chiefs In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by viviangist: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared On Twitter With Caption ..

FLASH: Sensing danger after mass uprising against him during yesterday's Local Government Elections in Kwara, Senate President @bukolasaraki has fled Kwara and is now in Abuja after giving instructions to his cronies to release fake results with the help of the @PoliceNG & Army

VIA : https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/932254573607211009

cC; lalasticlala

Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by Saaruman(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
The Zoo is run by govts within a govt through a cabal no thanks to vegetable. Buhari is a complete dullard!
Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ok
Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by AngelicBeing: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Saraki will someday pay for all the evils he has perpetuated, today it is Mugabe, tomorrow it will be Saraki, Apc led federal criminals and other useless thieves in the corridor of power, nonsense

Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kwarans are very dull & foolish otherwise they would have made this idiot saraki lineage a past.

Nonsense
Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by aolawale025: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
They should not precipitate trouble where there is none. Such a move is wahala oo
Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by Kog45(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
Kwarans are very dull & foolish otherwise they would have made this idiot saraki lineage a past.

Nonsense
What a foolish and nauseating comment from a slowpoke!IDIOT.
Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kog45:
grin grin grin y r u xo bittered? grin grin grin
Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by Ajanacool(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kog45:
1nigeriamyfoot:

Nonsense
Kog45:
U don't need to insult the guy for speaking the truth. I'm a Kwaran and am not proud of d current situation. Though we youths are trying by giving d people proper orientation but people like u and the old hungry folks are drawing us back. But as u can see from yesterday's election, things have changed and that is just d beginning.

1 Like

Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by Paperwhite(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Can reasonable Kwarans Bleep off this Saraki's dynasty off their life?
Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ajanacool:
U don't need to insult the guy for speaking the truth. I'm a Kwaran and am not proud of d current situation. Though we youths are trying by giving d people proper orientation but people like u and the old hungry folks are drawing us back. But as u can see from yesterday's election, things have changed and that is just d beginning.
God bless u sir, I'm glad that you understand my point. I have my ways of message delivery

1 Like

Re: #KWARADECIDES : Saraki Gives His Cronies Order To Release Fake Results - SR by Oladipo1166(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
let me park my bicycle here since Apc gov. are d worst, if u see how we where chased with gun yesterday @ d polling box.

(1) (Reply)

We Will Force Buhari To Run In 2019 – Orji Kalu / I'ill Give You Information That Will Fetch Over #3 Trillion – Maina Tells Buhari / Atiku2019 Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.