Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue (50111 Views)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Ignore Fake Results On Anambra Primary Election - APC / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by zoba88: 11:30am On Feb 24, 2019
As shared by Timothy....

'This is the last time I'd be doing this bullshit INEC ad-hoc nonsense.
Having disenfrachised myself in the name of ad-hoc staff, I was almost thoroughly beaten.
I was cowed into submitting the bulk of ballot papers for mass thumbprinting.
Well, I filled the incidence form and I hope the result would be cancelled.
I'm just angry with everything most especially for getting involved in the first place.
No one forced me actually.
First, this cardreader rubbish should be quashed in subsequent elections.
The whole aim has been defeated.
Out of about 900 registered voters in my unit, the cardreader could authenticate only 15.
The rest had to do manual accreditation, which opened more room for rigging. Quite sad!
This Prof. Mahmood has to resign immediately after this elections and apologize to Nigerians.
The extra 1 week he got did not prove anything different. In fact he's made Jega's INEC much more coveted.
As at 11am, we had not seen materials, the people were already agitated, thinking we were compromised...they started threatening to descend on us...luckily we escaped that.
Because we reported late at the polling unit, we were forced to extend voting time till around7:30pm.
When it was dark, this people requested for the remaining ballot papers, that is the tradition of the polling unit not to return ballot papers to INEC...before we knew it, the atmosphere became very tensed.
The short of it is that we allowed them to do their wish but I pray the result is cancelled.
The fact is, most of rigging is done in the rural areas. There, there is no electoral laws, anything goes... Party agents do the voting for people and you don't dare talk.
We must penetrate the grassroots if we must overcome this plague.
I'm glad I returned safely'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/02/corper-inec-ad-hoc-staff-explains-how.html

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Jetrue3oo: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2019
The worst of all happened here in Lagos state.
Many INEC staff and the NYSC substandard bastard students sold their soul,conscience to APC the worst political party ever established in the history of Nigeria.

Anyway hitting FTC anytime,anyhow as e dey hot God bless Nigeria and provide for us all a God fearing President and not people who don't believe in togetherness.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by iCauseTrouble: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2019
APC lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Edunwa302(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Rural area's re the hub for rigging

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2019
Our electoral system is just not right

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by donstan18: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2019
How he was forced to submit fake result or how he was paid to submit fake result.

Believe these people at your own peril.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by cutesmilez(f): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Hmmmmm for NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by GOFRONT(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Election is done twice....

One in the day and the other at night...if you missed that of the night before final announcement of result, you missed everything...

If u know, u know...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by naijaguy123456(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
At least you are alive

Sai Baba .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2019
Well so far u are alive just thank God

9 Likes

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Groovenaija360(m): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
grin
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Houseofglam7(f): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is madness
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Maket: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
I said it before and I am saying it again that by the time Buhari wins Benue, they will shout "rigging" every where but the truth is that no one wants to associate with a failed Governor(Orthomatic)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by phase1: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Was the first fake result supposed to favour APC? I'm sure APC thugs did that.

3 Likes

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Num07033711115(m): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Prophet don talk am say buhari go try but he will not succeed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by weyreypey: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
he is stupid, he will be silenced

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by StupidInyamiri: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Atikulated

6 Likes

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Hotfreeze: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jetrue3oo:
Many INEC staff and the NYSC substandard bastard students sold their soul,conscience to APC the worst political party ever established in the history of Nigeria.

Is that all?

Tomorrow is Monday, it is time for you to resume your Biafran anthem.

I have helped you bring your uniform.

8 Likes

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by openmine(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
hhhhmmmmm undecided
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Buhari be crying to daura now. And Aisha might just divorce the goat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by pepigeorge(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Anyway hitting FTC anytime,anyhow as e dey hot God bless Nigeria and provide for us all a God fearing President and not people who don't believe in togetherness.

They just sold their job opportunities.... Welcome to joblessness after services... Make sure the bribe u took is enof to survive u for 4yrs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by 4ckTOTO: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
This is how people die. I no know why some people stupid like this. Why must u carry govt work for head like thisxxx

3 Likes

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by bkool7(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2019
The guy said he was not forced.
Title said he was forced.
What do we believe?

Not many fake news

3 Likes

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by IvarTheBoneless: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
He wants trouble and he will get it.

No results will be cancelled.

Forget the pipe dreams .

The idiot posted his name and details.

Whether it's PDP or APC, they have resources to silence him

8 Likes

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Akshow: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Please, apologise to them

Apologise to them
They sound offended
that it hasn't turned out as expected
It is not their fault
It is yours
Please apologise to them

They said he could not win
They said he would not win
They know what you don't
Please apologise to them

They called him an illiterate
in confirmation of their illiteracy
They know it all
Please apologise to them

They labelled him a bigot
in a bid to mask their bigotry
They have done no wrong
Please apologise to them

They said he was not in charge,
yet called him a tyrant
He was no longer in control of his faculties, they said
Yet, they called him a killer

They said he was now a vegetable
They said he was a clone
They wished him death
They said he was dead
They did no wrong
Please apologise to them

They did no wrong
They can do no wrong
They were only overcome by love
Please apologise to them

They routinely called you stupid,
simply for seeing things differently from them
They called you daft
for simply being different
They said you had being bought
simply for investing in hope, not cynicism

They can do no wrong
Please apologise to them

They labelled you a fanatic
for standing your ground
against the tide of falsehood

They called you names
They insulted you
They mocked you
Ganged up to bully you.
But you must accept that you were wrong

They did no wrong
Please apologise to them

They were so sure
there would be no tomorrow
They said you had lost your mind
when you showed them your numbers
and asked them for theirs
They said your brain had been taken out
and replaced with something else

They did no wrong
They can do no wrong
Please apologise to them

Whatever goes wrong, they pin on you
To explain anything is to be justifying it
They said you had no right to your voice
You had no right to speak back
After all, you are a Fulani slave

They can do no wrong
Please apologise to them

You must apologise to them
For daring their intellectuals
For daring their agberos
For daring to challenge their lies
For daring to speak up

Slaves don't speak!
You must apologise to them for speaking out
You must apologise for winning

If it looks like you are winning
and you notice they are whining
Please apologise to them

If they try to appropriate tomorrow
just like they appropriated patriotism yesterday
Smile and apologise to them

If they tell you they too saw this tomorrow
even if the record does not support their claim
Thank them. Apologise to them
A slave cannot know better than Massa!

Deny that you saw tomorrow when they did not see it.
Deny that you said he would win when they said he would not
Accept their lies, deny your truths, massage their ego
They can do no wrong
Please apologise to them

Are they not already blaming you
for the pockets of negatives here and there?
Be accepting.
Are they not already using the outliers
to shape the narratives
and discredit the outcome?

Remember, It is always about you.
The fault is always yours
It is always about something that he said
or did not say
Something you said or did not say.
Yet, it is simple.

You were wrong
They were right
They are always right.

They did no wrong
They can do no wrong
They were only overcome by love.

Please apologise to them

Simbo Olorunfemi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by bliz123: 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who says these stuffs in the public with your private handle. Biko don't waste your Education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue by iamjavadem(m): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2019
Mumu, resist them and you may lose your life, to them it’s do or die.
donstan18:
How he was forced to submit fake result or how he was paid to submit fake result.

Believe these people at your own peril.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater / Tinubu Arrives Port Harcourt For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.