Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (58780 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup? / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by nengibo: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Imagine receiving a French kiss, from those lips?
God forbid bad thing
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Mufasa27(m): 7:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
nengibo:

Oga iceberg na mr world compared to obaseki
LOL obaseki still be pass oshiomole, oshiomole be like evil spirit lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Duru009(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Toy boy aka fuvk boy!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:

in ewedu and cowardice yea of course

I am sure you are in the SW and typing the tripe you just did. grin . Na suffer get igbo for Nigeria. Una go pay tax tire and at the end lose your culture.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by victoronyekwelu(m): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
zoomman:

U won't get what ur waiting for.....
oga just wait
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
nengibo:

God forbid bad thing

I am sure his wife loves extra large kpomo kisses.......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by DONADAMS(m): 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nwaoma198:
No date fixed here seeingland grin :Dmaybe in dreamland if you can come by 12:30 am
12:30am now I'm scared... BTW,,how do I get the invitation card cos I wouldn't wanna miss yoloba-igbo walking down the aisle!grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Leez(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am sure you are in the SW and typing the tripe you just did. grin . Na suffer get igbo for Nigeria. Una go pay tax tire and at the end lose your culture.
e pain am grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by iferuth: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yusfunoble:
It's lol...shatta waleBanky's turn to trend this week.

Still better news than shattered Wale
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:

e pain am grin

Pain me ke? I am in my land seeing igbos toil
for money and becoming useless in the political space. You are losing at every turn and you are the butt of National jokes. The Yorubas and Hausas have triumphed over you in Nigeria. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Leez(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Pain me ke? I am in my land seeing igbos toil
for money and becoming useless in the political space. You are losing at every turn and you are the butt of National jokes. The Yorubas and Hausas have triumphed over you in Nigeria. What a shame!
Afonja skull mining slave calling igbos a joke
grin grin
we all know d national code for cowardice
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by nengibo: 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I am sure his wife loves extra large kpomo kisses.......
She must have a monster fetish to be with that dude
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:

Afonja skull mining slave calling igbos a joke
grin grin
we all know d national code for cowardice

The joke is on you Igbo idiot! 2nd class citizen of Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by ken2baba(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:
This relationship reminds me so much of Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill. The nigga looks starstuck.

Even though Juliet is no star, probably starstuck by her beauty.
perfect description
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Lexusgs430: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
nengibo:

She must have a monster fetish to be with that dude

She has been with him through thick & tin kpomo days..... She got no intention to quit now........ 1st lady position, no be beans or kpomo........

Ask Lara........
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Tobycharles: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mufasa27:
But this iceberg guy no fine at all... D guy face b like goat face undecided

Buh hin cassava na tanda
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by iamdapsyj(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:
igbos will never wear agbadas to senseless afonja weddings angry
Ebuka is from France I guess...bigotry will not people see clearly.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by iamdapsyj(m): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:
igbos will never wear agbadas to senseless afonja weddings angry
Ebuka is from France I guess...bigotry will not let people see clearly.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Leez(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
iamdapsyj:

Ebuka is from France I guess...bigotry will not let people see clearly.
we dont roll with afonja slaves angry

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by nengibo: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

She has been with him through thick & tin kpomo days..... She got no intention to quit now........ 1st lady position, no be beans or kpomo........

Ask Lara........
Jesus christ see finishing �

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:

we dont roll with afonja slaves angry

iPod 5%ter tongue

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Leez(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

iPod 5%ter tongue

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by gozzlin: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:
This relationship reminds me so much of Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill. The nigga looks starstuck.

Even though Juliet is no star, probably starstuck by her beauty.

I'm sure you meant starstruck.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wonder what this lady sees in this guy. As a Nigerian I should be happy (Esp with our rivalry with Ghana) but seriously speaking u leave your husband for a guy that looks like I am not interested in marriage soon...sha that is how women are; they leave good guys they say they are "boring". Okay naw kontinu they give am to saman kwe. Nigeria wins one more over Ghana
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Caseless: 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
I like how he's dressed. I'm happy for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Nwaoma198(f): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin ;Dsingle
DONADAMS:
12:30am now I'm scared... BTW,,how do I get the invitation card cos I wouldn't wanna miss yoloba-igbo walking down the aisle!grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by samsam2019: 11:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
I just wish this 2 well. They seem to be very much in love.

I hope they rode each other till the very end.

Love is not dead
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Antoeni(m): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Dis guy go finish dis girl money o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by zudozz: 1:37am On Nov 20, 2017
i fit kpai this guy if aI see am..Lol. ... In fact if I give this guy anything to eat make him no collect... This juliet ibrahim to fine..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by jean198: 5:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Mufasa27:
But this iceberg guy no fine at all... D guy face b like goat face undecided
u fine pass him,jealous pple everywhere
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Don't know, but feel Ice is obsess with her beauty

Make e sha take am easy, coz their break up no go b here o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding by Mufasa27(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2017
jean198:

u fine pass him,jealous pple everywhere
I better pass him grin the only thing wey d guy get pass me na small fame..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JJC Skillz Steps Out With His Twin Boys / What Nigerian Celebrities Wore To Oshomole's Wedding / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.