Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? (801 Views)

The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
One in five men die before the age of 65; more and more men are victims of suicide--80% of suicide cases are men; men are the main victims of both men’s violence and women’s violence; Dads face a range of daunting challenges staying in their children’s lives if they are separated; majority of the homeless and imprisoned are men, a lot of boys and men are victims of rape and false accusation of rape. Diseases peculiar to men are largely ignored financially and so on. From time past, men are viewed as dispensable, strong, can hold their own; but even the strong need a shoulder to lean on every now and then.

There are several problems the boys and men of today face, and they should be looked at and addressed.

# Happy International Men's Day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by greatnaija01: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
pls speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by RoyalBlak007: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
♤"We" ?
grin
Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
pls speak for yourself.
I'm not sure you even understand the write up.
Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤"We" ?
grin
yea 'we'...
Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
I wasn't ignored o. Someone special wished me a Happy Men's Day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by dollytino4real(f): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
i wish all men happy men's day! it was from garden of eden
Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
ScotFree:
I wasn't ignored o. Someone special wished me a Happy Men's Day.
lucky you

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Men Largely Ignored? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
its called LIFE, and anyone who cant take it, should best crawl into a hole and die.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend And I Don't Exactly Agree On The Concept Of Kids. Help!!! / Ladies Only / Nigerian Wife Slashes Husband's Throat For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.