Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! (2213 Views)

Help A Nairalander Get Subscribers On His New Youtube Channel / Please Help A Nairalander get help / Please Help A Nairalander Get A Super-clean,flawless And Fresh Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by CivilianJTF(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello Nlders, please how do I get to this address from Sango Otta, Ogun state?
See the address below:

(Jabusky System Nigeria Limited); Kristina Jade Learning Center, 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos.

Thanks all.
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
CivilianJTF:
See the address below:

(Jabusky System Nigeria Limited); Kristina Jade Learning Center, 70B, Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos.

Thanks all.

From Sango Ota take a bus to Ikeja along, drop at the bus stop, take the bridge to the other side, you will be directed from here, it's just one 20-25minutes ride from ikeja to anthony

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by CivilianJTF(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

From Sango Ota take a bus to Ikeja along, drop at the bus stop, take the bridge to the other side, you will be directed from here, it's just one 20-25minutes ride from ikeja to anthony
Wow! Thanks bus, somebody was telling me to enter Oshodi, then from Oshodi to Obalende or something.... That would be too long a journey I guess.
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Wow! Thanks bus, somebody was telling me to enter Oshodi, then from Oshodi to Obalende or something.... That would be too long a journey I guess.

Its another route but for people that prefer to avoid clumsy journey, Ikeja is preferable ( But it involves considerable trekking oh ) On a second thought, take the Oshodi route, then take Obalende as suggested, you'll drop in front of the bus stop so you don't do wahala. I personally hate Oshodi that's why i suggested the Ikeja routem but given the trekking wahala, i suggest you take Oshodi

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by CivilianJTF(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

Its another route but for people that prefer to avoid clumsy journey, Ikeja is preferable ( But it involves considerable trekking oh ) On a second thought, take the Oshodi route, then take Obalende as suggested, you'll drop in front of the bus stop so you don't do wahala. I personally hate Oshodi that's why i suggested the Ikeja routem but given the trekking wahala, i suggest you take Oshodi
Yea, I think the Oshodi would be OK... As you u know trekking would not be advisable for a first timer like me.
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
CivilianJTF:

Yea, I think the Oshodi would be OK... As you u know trekking would not be advisable for a first timer like me.

Yeap wink

Congrats ahead

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by CivilianJTF(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
KreativGenius:

Yeap wink

Congrats ahead
Creative Genius grin

Thanks boss
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by rockyh(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
CivilianJTF:
See the address below:

Thanks all.
be careful of job interview cos many are kidnappers den in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by CivilianJTF(m): 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
rockyh:
be careful of job interview cos many are kidnappers den in Lagos
Thank you boss, that's an eye opener
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2019
morning bro please i got an invite to this company same as the address you posted (70b olorunlogbon street idi-iroko bustop anthony village)for an interveiw i want to ask if the company is real or not ,before wasting my transport fare and time.thank as i await you reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Show90: 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
I got the same text and i cant recall cos there is no coy name... Wat was ur findings, kindly share.
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by jisorlah(f): 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2019
codecabal101:
morning bro please i got an invite to this company same as the address you posted (70b olorunlogbon street idi-iroko bustop anthony village)for an interveiw i want to ask if the company is real or not ,before wasting my transport fare and time.thank as i await you reply.

I got a message for interview at this same address? Please did u late attend it..
Are dey real ?
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Isysweet(f): 8:16am On Mar 18, 2019
jisorlah:

I got a message for interview at this same address? Please did u late attend it..
Are dey real ?

Please did you go for the interview, cos I have an interview in same address this morning but am scared, I need to confirm
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by anyagwachinedu: 1:00pm On May 21, 2020
Please somebody should help me on his...I got the same invite with this address �

Based on your application, you are invited to meet with the management of EVARISH CONSULT for an interview.
Date: Friday, 22nd May, 2020
Time: 9:00am
Venue: 70B, Olorunlogbo Street, Anthony Village, Lagos, beside Banex Hotel.

NB: Nose mask must be used.
Helpline: 08139780616
ID: JR20

Best Regards
HR
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by anyagwachinedu: 1:02pm On May 21, 2020
Please I need a quick response. The inteview is tomorrow. Thanks
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Chummynoni(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
i doubt if they are real with the composition of their mssg..na their format be that
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Olivia6: 12:55pm On May 31, 2020
I just got this same message from Evarish please is it legit?
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by Offpoint: 1:05pm On May 31, 2020
gringrin GLND victims

No company will employ anyone this period time.
Re: Help A Nairalander Get To This Address In Lagos! by AuroraB(f): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
anyagwachinedu:
Please somebody should help me on his...I got the same invite with this address �

Based on your application, you are invited to meet with the management of EVARISH CONSULT for an interview.
Date: Friday, 22nd May, 2020
Time: 9:00am
Venue: 70B, Olorunlogbo Street, Anthony Village, Lagos, beside Banex Hotel.

NB: Nose mask must be used.
Helpline: 08139780616
ID: JR20

Best Regards
HR
Did you go? I got same grin

(1) (Reply)

God Know why He Gave Me Red Lips,oya Rate The Lips / 39 Facts You Need To Know About Ijebu People / ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.