Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,011 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. (13785 Views)

MIXTAPE: The Unleashed Mixtape Hosted By DJ Instinct |@djinstinct / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ibime:

Ibime presents 50 Bars. . . .

Just a bunch of shite-chatting and misogynism. . .

http://www.plunder.com/50-Bars-download-227a5e9a5f.htm

That $hit is ILL mehn!!

haha. I always knew u were a thorough-bred. Bravo.

Now for Sauron to put his money where his mouth is  grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2010
Krayola:

That $hit is ILL mehn!!

haha. I always knew u were a thorough-bred. Bravo.

Now for Sauron to put his money where his mouth is  grin
Sauron ain't gon drop nada. . . . He go find 1 xcuse tey xcape. Lol. . . . Bt i stil got luv for him. . . No homo.
I-B-I-M-E, u don dey make me fear 0! U for w8 make i drop 1st now. . . . C as i don dey suffer from Inferiority Complex.
Make i go upload one small tin wey i do 4 'Run this town' beat wiv my lappy, the thing no clear n he no bam 2 so make una small smal for the bashing 0! . . . . . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 2:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ibime, was you saying something about not recording something new? Baba, e don dey madt? After what I heard on that 50bars, you no get choice!!
Ofoka, I like the 3rd and 5th beats. That's the destroy and legend of naija rappers. Or something like that. Holla back
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2010
Nice one Ibime.

I always thought you are a female, or am I getting you mixed up with another poster up in Romance?

Anyway, Good work man.

Good to see "the plan" actually working. I appreciate all your inputs.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
http://plunder.com/b40d95a6aa
LET THE BASHING BEGINS!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Ibime(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^^Nna mehn, you need to sort out the production. . . you do have some good multis and decent flow, but you need to mix it down better.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2010
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
I am liking it. grin

Hope you got my offline message? I am still not home. Uni life rocks lol.

Did you double your vocals?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
I hope your pastor is registered on this forum! Lol. grin

On rewind and loving it. I liked the MJ and backsliding reference. cool cool
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
@
ibime
Dayyuumm!!!!
50barz,,sick sick!!
How long ago was that shi.iit?
I like.
oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by yme1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ibime:

am really not a fan of rap song but am loving your beat
i owe you dinner baby in a classic five star restaurant grin
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ibime:

^^^Nna mehn, you need to sort out the production. . . you do have some good multis and decent flow, but you need to mix it down better.
i did it in my room wiv my Laptop n 'church mic' wiv Cubase, I know the mixdown is Rubbish, I'ma use a Studio, Thanks 4 d compliment on flows n Multis. . . Thx again!
See Ibime don cover me n Krayola shine. . Peeps no even knw say me n Kray post stuffs 4 this page!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by streetwize(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2010
Ibime. . . I don retire !!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Finish. I no dey even come nairaland again.
U don end my career!!! I'll miss u guys. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2010
hahaha. That Ibime track na yawa. I know say the guy dey form decent citizen for Nairaland since. The guy na menace to society.

@ Whizkid. I just heard ur stuff. It's solid IMO. Just the sound quality is crap. Music is almost all about sound. . . if the product doesn't sound good it's a waste. Doesn't matter how well written or delivered it is. I think u can rap pretty well. Just try try to spend more time learning the software so u can adjust some setting or whateva to make it sound better. And if u're goin to record so many vocal tracks turn the background ones low. Like significantly low so they are actually in the BACKGROUND and not competing with ur lead vocals. For the ones that highlight ur flows put them a little higher than the others, but try not to let them stand out so much. They should just sit behind your lead vocal track (s). I hope that helps a little. wink
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by dawhizkid1(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2010
Krayola:

hahaha. That Ibime track na yawa. I know say the guy dey form decent citizen for Nairaland since. The guy na menace to society.

@ Whizkid. I just heard your stuff. It's solid IMO. Just the sound quality is crap. Music is almost all about sound. . . if the product doesn't sound good it's a waste. Doesn't matter how well written or delivered it is. I think u can rap pretty well. Just try try to spend more time learning the software so u can adjust some setting or whateva to make it sound better. And if u're goin to record so many vocal tracks turn the background ones low. Like significantly low so they are actually in the BACKGROUND and not competing with your lead vocals. For the ones that highlight your flows put them a little higher than the others, but try not to let them stand out so much. They should just sit behind your lead vocal track (s). I hope that helps a little. wink

thanks, i think it wud help. I'm stil studying the software!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eleshin(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
men! wats hapnin? cnt believ  nursery rhymes cn be eulogise on nland music section ,wat wil happen if i drop my weakest flow which i'm sure is miles better dan ibimes.ok just give me 10 mins.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ElRazur: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2010
^^ Is this a joke?
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by streetwize(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2010
2eleshi n we dey wait na, 10 minutes don pass, abi u don reconsider. . .
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Krayola(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
eleshin:

men! wats hapnin? cnt believ  nursery rhymes cn be eulogise on nland music section ,wat wil happen if i drop my weakest flow which i'm sure is miles better dan ibimes.ok just give me 10 mins.

haha. We are waiting o. . . . If u don't put your "money" where your mouth is, u go hear weeehn!!  grin

If anyone has recorded anything for the mixtape yet please post on the "snippets" thread that Elrazur created  make we hear am before we move to phase 2 of naming the tracks and consolidating everyone's ideas for the final versions. The thread is here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425427.0.html

Hopefully some will post today. Just something rough so we have an idea of what direction u are going.

Where the hell is Ofoka? I need a beat from him
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by DBR: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2010
I think say na only me dey time am!

Im sure it's an error, a keyboard error
im sure eleshin mean 1000,000,000mins grin

oNe
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by eleshin(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
u are nt ready for dis,it may end some pple career on nland.just gimme some mins more.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by rapjunkie(m): 2:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ibime:

@ibime

nice one.

. . . . . some nice bars, flows and good delivery. . . . u try sha!! cool
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by HJ1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2010
@krayola . . . .my man I don send am now now4 dat new email add wey u send me . . .holla!!!.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2010
@genuflect
check your facebook inbox, i sent u the full beat (destroy the destroyer)! with an intro and a variation. u have to murder that beat
if u dont murder it  u no go get beat from me again o. str8 murder , ensure that no autopsy can be done.! grin grin

if u would like some dirty south snare rolls on 4 bars interval let me know sharply.

only sauron hasnt shown us anything , i will give sauron 37 beats if he turns out to be lyrically sound,
sauron u dey fall my hand . ibime has shown class & level, why u dey dull ur fans now sauron!??

one question guyz
wetin tosinadeda wan do?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by streetwize(m): 3:37am On Apr 09, 2010
ofoka ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by Genuflect(m): 6:48am On Apr 09, 2010
Ofoka, I have seen it. No worry, your boy go do justice to the beat
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
streetwize:

^^^^^^
ofoka oh come give DBR beat ohhh. . .  .  or he will kill som1

dbr check your facebook inbox and choose one beat ,
chamotex and streetwise have chosen beat 2 (Destroy the destroyer) and beat 3 (all hail flowshow the king).
u still have 7 beats to choose from tho, better choose now b4 krayola wakes up.

Genuflect:

Ofoka, I have seen it. No worry, your boy go do justice to the beat
Ofoka, I jus downloaded the beat. Crazy crazy beat, I tell you. I'll do something on it next week
yeah u can say that again,
lets see who murders my beat between you, chamotex,  dbr, genuflect, wizkid and krayola.
anyone of u that murders my beat beyond autopsy will automatically get another sick beat from me. Go hard guyz.
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by ofokaofoki: 7:50am On Apr 10, 2010
ike lalaboi said , some people get lappy, they dont know what to do wit it,
me i sabi do something so i have jumped on the 2nd verse .
dont trip yet guys cuz this is still a rough version we working on .
listen to another rough cut with chamotex on the 1st verse ,flowshow on the 2nd verse. krayola on the hook.
download and advice http://rapidshare.com/files/374150185/chamotex_ft_krayola_ft_flowshow_nairaland_finest.mp3
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by mailmalc(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2010
ding!
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by kaydee(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Ofoka

Mad beats man!!! In the lab yo!!!! Woulda be done by now but after i hear Ibime,i know say i gats work harder,

@ Ibime
Ibime,O ri e Ofoka, Ur flow's Unique
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by nnonah111(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2010
Re: The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. by nnonah111(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2010
ttp://www.plunder.com/NAIRALAND-MIXTAPE-download-a1de9f1efa.htm
http://plunder.com/a1de9f1efa

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Nigerian Girls In Music Videos? / VIDEO: Davido – Gbagbe Oshi / Tems Performs On The Tonight Show (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.