Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (75829 Views)

See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / Lovely Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Banna Nichole / How I Used To Smoke, Masturbate, Date Married Men – Actress Nichole Banna Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Michaelpresh(m): 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Once you are into masturbation there's no going back
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Akinz0126(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
After you done doing all the do you now finally remember Jesus!
Moral lesson?
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by SenorFax(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yellow face black body
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Paperwhite(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
Person way don meet Christ, nor be 4 hotel she snap that last picture? angry See format, she don need husband badly and what better way to market yourself than an ambassador of "old things have passed away' and i am now new...l. angry
grin grin cheesy
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Lastanza: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
And she is not yet ready to give up on excessive makeup. That should even be her first repentance.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by ariklawani(f): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
I don't really like make up.it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by KingOfSkills: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
NairalandCS:
Jesus just came and ruined the fun for her.

What a shame.
mumu post
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by doubler(m): 11:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Make Una leave d gal..no be her body..the end of all things s near
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by IamArleck(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Who tha fauq is this undecided
What Our Own with your past?
"hoeNo" embarassed
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Team Cucumber loading
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by bedspread: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
bedspread:
THE GOD THAT CHANGES A SMOKER, A Masturbator, a prostitute to a Saint.... THAT IS THE TRUE GOD..THAT GOD IS THE HOPE FOR THE NEEDY

Meet the Hope HIM this Weekend Saturday 25th and 26th November........
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by ChineduKodjoSha: 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
The black Jesus (Issa) or the fake white one?

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Gkay1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
it is well
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by conquerorsegun(m): 11:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
From the look of things, baby u still gonna backslide again.. O sure bajebaje
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

What a shame.

hahaha u just killed it ....a legend u re
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by medexico(m): 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
You are not supposed to expose the sin that God has covered for you.

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Ceenacks(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
God bless and uphold u.
God is glorified in u.
#battleloss#for#thedarknesskingdom

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Mbkite(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
conquerorsegun:
From the look of things, baby u still gonna backslide again.. O sure bajebaje

She won't!!!!!!! No be u make her repent.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Ceenacks(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
God covers no sin. God rather blots it totally off. Like it never existed. Thats why she just blew them off and open. They r not hers any more.
Its a spiritual understanding.
God wil help us

2 Likes

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by jimony30: 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
wtfcoded:
So make we fry garri?
My sister, u stopped masturbatin' cuz ur fingers has gone weary n tired.
Keep quite idiot. At ur age no sense u should be ashamed of urself

2 Likes

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by uzor2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
How come women don't make comments. Are they shy?

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Egein(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
People who say or write "am" in the stead of "I'm" won't make heaven.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Tobium1(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Karma is fucking b!tch, watch out!
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by DONADAMS(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
lol...e good make person dey read content oh..I just wanted to blast her without knowing who said rubbish.. buh damn!!mistakenly,,I realized its my crush Nicole bana
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by mekuso89(m): 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bills2307:
Jesus ruined D fun for her?? you know one thing with fools is that they ll like to profess their foolery. It's official, don't ask me how but you r just a crocodile
nailed
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by mastermaestro(m): 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

What a shame.

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Vince77(m): 12:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Never heard of this actress before.

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by techsparkhub: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Jumia blackfriday it's another day
� order on time before others do direct url provided �
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday/
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by bionixs: 12:15am On Nov 20, 2017
ibkgab001:
Her finger says it all about masterbate

Professor lala on the beat thread
oga,people are getting born again and getting better but you are getting born posting ruuuuubish on internet

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by bionixs: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Vicargeneral:
Their is no law anywhere that says you must make comments on nairaland so please, if you don't fear God keep to your self to save you from more troubles. ( those who come here to blasphame)
don't mind them. they are getting cursed everyday . internet technology and cheap data have destroyed their lives by installment without knowing it. when the curses start manifesting, they turn to blame Gej,Buhari, corruption and their distant family members. if a post ,especially the ones that contains God doesn't please you,jump and pass.

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Ugbavihi: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Na sickness dey always expose the pretending poor nollywood actors and actresses
Every nollywood actor and actresses will always be showing off as if they have money, but all na wash! Except for those of them that have residual income. Every other ones na form dey form, nothing dey their pocket. If you want to know the truth wait until one them fall's sick that requires 10million, you see them begging for money..
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:35am On Nov 20, 2017
these women are very funny, to say the least and stay polite... but let me just say that such woman can only make a bad wife, and i feel sorry for the man who will marry this repentant olosho!

now that all the ogas at the top have sampled this confirmed (supposedly former) olosho, destroyed her womb with countless abortions etc.... and has thrown her destiny in the gutter, she now wants to turn to religion to save her life from the obvious solitude AND misery she has chosen for herself, abi?! these are them slay queens that wanted it all, and thus received it all (dicks etc). now that they are turning into slay aunty, and soon to be slay grandma, they find jesus, lol! its only them religious fools, who roam from churches to churches looking for a pseudo decent wife, that will settle with this HEAVY USED AND ABUSED naija tokunbo of a wife.

NOBODY (not even jesus) can turn a h0e into a housewife, NOBODY!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skit Maker Madam Social Is Dead / Davido: If I Die Bury Me In A Gucci Store, As He Lavishes Millions Shopping / DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.