Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (75882 Views)

See The Popular Actress That Loves To Date Married Men, Masturbate, And Smoke... / Lovely Pictures Of Nollywood Actress Banna Nichole / How I Used To Smoke, Masturbate, Date Married Men – Actress Nichole Banna Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Rozaytee: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2017
just reading all the comments here.. and SMH... majority of guys commenting here are professional fvck boys... stupid perverts... judging upandan....
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Modelqwen(f): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Gentle034:
U be Arsenal fan?

No i'm not.... my boyfriend jersey
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by HomeOfMe(f): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2017
Hades2016:
And so ... Na mumu go believe say u don stop ... Abegi make we hear word
My advice to every normal person buying this very good vegetable that nature was kind enough to give us to eat as food for our good health is,to wash it thoroughly with salt,baking soda and apple cider vinegar. Perverts can rot in hell
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Alphalite(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Gentle034(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Modelqwen:

No i'm not.... my boyfriend jersey
Nice one!! You get better boi friend be that oh!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Modelqwen(f): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Gentle034:
Nice one!! You get better boi friend be that oh!!!!

u b better guy too wink
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Ssms(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Women n masturbation r like 5 n 6....very easy for dem grin grin grin
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Lovine: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Has those spirits that made you to masturbate, smoke, etc being cast out?
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Gentle034(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Modelqwen:

u b better guy too wink
Hehehe. What if am not?
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by nickxtra(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2017
lalasticlala:
Nollywood actress, Nichola Banna, took to her Instagram page to confess about things she used to do before she met Christ & became a born again.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6282318_screenshot20171119215305_jpegeec7e9e69e0abad88e523b2a6bb93c24

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbVAN64gHmg/?hl=en

Actually, you did masturbate. Your middle finger is showing it
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by waxxydude: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Therock5555:
If they say they should come meet agile young men like me to be handling them FOC they would not agree, why wont you masturbate when the married man has to divide his prick between you and his wife

Abeg she should carry her wahala and go
Hahahaha what do you mean FOC bruv. cheesy
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by alaskido(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Why are they confessing on Instagram these days. Why not go to a pastor or a reverend father? Do they want our pastors and reverend fathers to go out of business?
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by 99foxxy(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
You must pay for dating married men, bictch.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by alaskido(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Phamoxy:
Thank God for your life dear, the devil is a liar

When them take their hands do themselves, they will blame it on the DEVIL. The devil is on its own o.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rozaytee:
nigga she stopped all her bad habit.. and she admits she is wrong.. so if u like talk trash... she will still find favour in God's hands... all dis one u dey talk... no make sense....

whatever rocks you boat sista.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Therock5555(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
waxxydude:
Hahahaha what do you mean FOC bruv. cheesy
free of charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by DedeNkem: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rozaytee:
pervert spotted

A m*oron spotted!
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Alariiwo: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rozaytee:
no ooo... na ur papa dem go meet na

Hmmn..

You're really pretty, if not ehh.. Lemme not talk.
How we fit hookup in Lagos na? I go like handle you
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Rozaytee: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
DedeNkem:

A m*oron spotted!
big fool spotted
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hades2016:
And so ... Na mumu go believe say u don stop ... Abegi make we hear word

Plus make she tell us the man we she dey fůck without him knowing.

1 Like

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by DedeNkem: 12:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Rozaytee:
big fool spotted

Oops! Now I realized I'm dealing with a juvenile m*oron. Go play with your kind.
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Hades2016(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2017
HomeOfMe:
My advice to every normal person buying this very good vegetable that nature was kind enough to give us to eat as food for our good health is,to wash it thoroughly with salt,baking soda and apple cider vinegar. Perverts can rot in hell
oya clap for yourself Ms

Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Hades2016(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2017
nickxtra:
Actually, you did masturbate. Your middle finger is showing it
Savage level 6000 grin
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by HomeOfMe(f): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2017
Hades2016:
oya clap for yourself Ms
You had to quote me after how many days...Mr nasty. I can read guilt all over you pervert Mr or ma nasty or whatever your gender is. Have you lost your mind? Stay off my mention if you don't have anything sensible to say Foxy Brown!
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Hades2016(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2017
HomeOfMe:
You had to quote me after how many days...Mr nasty. I can read guilt all over you pervert Mr or ma nasty or whatever your gender is. Have you lost your mind? Stay off my mention if you don't have anything sensible to say Foxy Brown!
really are you normal ... Oh I don't think you are normal ... Anger is all written all over you Ms ... You have to take life easy Biko .... Life is too short to be getting upset and mad over lil or not thing ....
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by HomeOfMe(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2017
Hades2016:
really are you normal ... Oh I don't think you are normal ... Anger is all written all over you Ms ... You have to take life easy Biko .... Life is too short to be getting upset and mad over lil or not thing ....
Get your nasty self out of here!
Re: Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus by Hades2016(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2017
HomeOfMe:
Get your nasty self out of here!
anger is killing this one oooo ... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos / Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.