Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. (4099 Views)

Nigeria Gave Their Country To Buhari, He Killed It -ghana Presidential Candidate / See The Reply Guinness Nigeria Gave A Man / Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
whatever....
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by KingSango(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

they are not lies,priest....you just dont understand how to read them.....

Besides the Book of Psalms which is limited spell work the rest of it is historical lies and rubbish in both books.

Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
KingSango:

Besides the Book of Psalms which is limited spell work the rest of it is historical lies and rubbish in both books.

ofcourse i know they are books of spells....what are you trying to tell me....?....

they are books of historical events of thousands of years....bible is the short word for bibliotek aka library...you suppose to know that....
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by KingSango(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

ofcourse i know they are books of spells....what are you trying to tell me....?....

Outside of that it's garbage. Take it or leave it. But since I practice Vodun and Ifa I don't need that limited understanding of magick. So the Bible is useless to me. I can't believe someone gave me a little small Bible to read by slipping it among a bunch of gifts. I throw it away as soon as I find it among the gifts. In fact, I throw it all away just because of this dirty trick to get me to read this god forsaken book. And I thought you worshiped Lucifer, how come you are in here promoting Christianity and Islam? What gives? ??

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
KingSango:

Outside of that it's garbage. Take it or leave it. But since I practice Vodun and Ifa I don't need that limited understanding of magick. So the Bible is useless to me. I can't believe someone gave me a little small Bible to read by slipping it among a bunch of gifts. I throw it away as soon as I find it among the gifts. In fact, I throw it all away just because of this dirty trick to get me to read this god forsaken book.

Ase

Love Sango

i get you....i understand what you mean....its not that i still read them today....
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
KingSango:

Outside of that it's garbage. Take it or leave it. But since I practice Vodun and Ifa I don't need that limited understanding of magick. So the Bible is useless to me. I can't believe someone gave me a little small Bible to read by slipping it among a bunch of gifts. I throw it away as soon as I find it among the gifts. In fact, I throw it all away just because of this dirty trick to get me to read this god forsaken book. And I thought you worshiped Lucifer, how come you are in here promoting Christianity and Islam? What gives? ??

Ase

Love Sango

me,worship Lucifer....am at war with lucifer...but he is funny though.... grin grin grin grin grin......kiiiikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by KingSango(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

me,worship Lucifer....am at war with lucifer...but he is funny though.... grin grin grin grin grin......kiiiikikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin grin

So now you deny you've told me you worship Lucifer? I can with hardwork for the quote you posted on NL a while ago admitting you worship this demon. But it's not the serious. Do you. cool

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
KingSango:

So now you deny you've told me you worship Lucifer? I can with hardwork for the quote you posted on NL a while ago admitting you worship this demon. But it's not the serious. Do you. cool

Ase

Love Sango

when did i said i worship Lucifer...?....what do you understand who lucifer is...?....

bring that quote...i wan see it...darkness is not lucifer...lucifer is the angel of light...remember??....
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by KingSango(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

when did i said i worship Lucifer...?....what do you understand who lucifer is...?....

I got other things to do than chase down your lies. grin
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
KingSango:

I got other things to do than chase down your lies. grin

come here.....i wan see that quote....
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by casualobserver1: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
SSBN:

Perhaps it's true. My military contribution to this site ends now.

It is a tragedy that SSBN has also been faced with the discouraging lack of stretegic thinking that bedevils this country at all levels and has done what many before him have- thrown in the towel.

The simple fact is that Nigeria- if it were under the control of people with strategic vision would act as an engine of grown for all of ECOWAS and would have it's troops stationed in every single ECOWAS country to repel the vicious French.

We have the money, we have the capability, we have the technology to do it. But due to the myopic nature of our leadership, we are lagging behind. Our government fails to leverage our diaspora's knowledge into a truly resilient local defence industry, and we fail to fight for our brothers who are under the vicious yoke of the French.

Yet another Patriot has fallen on Nairaland and like we see in the forest when an Iroko falls, only grass grows in it's place.

Seun, please take note. Your forum is sliding and the seriousness of the contributions has declined significantly. If one looks at the front page these days we see all manner of irrelevant and unimportant posts.

This strategy might drive short term increases in clicks and views, but at a strategic level it will hobble the growth of Nairaland. Nairaland can be a place where those with specialized knowledge of key topics and those with interest in those topics meet and exchange information and ideas.

If we look at Reddit there are areas of the site for more laid back conversation and areas for serious talk. Someone like SSBN filled a niche here and in all honesty has reached a stage where he should have his own section of the site where he can moderate (even if to a limited extent) in order to keep the quality of his own area up to standard.

If that were the case, the asinine statements that demoralized this Patriot would never seen the light of day and Nairaland would be better for it.

Anyone that has been following SSBN would know that this is someone that thinks about the strategic challenges facing Nigeria from our quisling neighbors. They would understand that people like this are in short supply and they need to have an area to speak up where other like minds can form around them and let healthy discussion take place on these topics.

Instead, look where we are now. Ethiopia's military continues to grow while the Chadians are making strategic purchases in order to neutralize our military. Nigeria continues to be demystified and our disgrace continues.

It is indeed a shame.

SSBN, you will be missed. I wish I knew another forum where maybe you could air your views but the only one I know is Reddit which doesn't have too many Nigerians.

I wish you the best. One day, people like you will be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
casualobserver1:

It is a tragedy that SSBN has also been faced with the discouraging lack of stretegic thinking that bedevils this country at all levels and has done what many before him have- thrown in the towel.

The simple fact is that Nigeria- if it were under the control of people with strategic vision would act as an engine of grown for all of ECOWAS and would have it's troops stationed in every single ECOWAS country to repel the vicious French.

We have the money, we have the capability, we have the technology to do it. But due to the myopic nature of our leadership, we are lagging behind. Our government fails to leverage our diaspora's knowledge into a truly resilient local defence industry, and we fail to fight for our brothers who are under the vicious yoke of the French.

Yet another Patriot has fallen on Nairaland and like we see in the forest when an Iroko falls, only grass grows in it's place.

Seun, please take note. Your forum is sliding and the seriousness of the contributions has declined significantly. If one looks at the front page these days we see all manner of irrelevant and unimportant posts.

This strategy might drive short term increases in clicks and views, but at a strategic level it will hobble the growth of Nairaland. Nairaland can be a place where those with specialized knowledge of key topics and those with interest in those topics meet and exchange information and ideas.

If we look at Reddit there are areas of the site for more laid back conversation and areas for serious talk. Someone like SSBN filled a niche here and in all honesty has reached a stage where he should have his own section of the site where he can moderate (even if to a limited extent) in order to keep the quality of his own area up to standard.

If that were the case, the asinine statements that demoralized this Patriot would never seen the light of day and Nairaland would be better for it.

Anyone that has been following SSBN would know that this is someone that thinks about the strategic challenges facing Nigeria from our quisling neighbors. They would understand that people like this are in short supply and they need to have an area to speak up where other like minds can form around them and let healthy discussion take place on these topics.

Instead, look where we are now. Ethiopia's military continues to grow while the Chadians are making strategic purchases in order to neutralize our military. Nigeria continues to be demystified and our disgrace continues.

It is indeed a shame.

SSBN, you will be missed. I wish I knew another forum where maybe you could air your views but the only one I know is Reddit which doesn't have too many Nigerians.

I wish you the best. One day, people like you will be celebrated.

when you start saying the truth you will not have many listeners...its up to him to understand that fact.........
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by casualobserver1: 6:54pm On Nov 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

when you start saying the truth you will not have many listeners...its up to him to understand that fact.........

This is true, but he is only human.

Everybody reacts to continued discouraging events. I think that Seun should taken steps to ensure that this light in the current darkness of our national discourse was protected for the greater good of Nigeria and Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
casualobserver1:

This is true, but he is only human.

Everybody reacts to continued discouraging events. I think that Seun should taken steps to ensure that this light in the current darkness of our national discourse was protected for the greater good of Nigeria and Nairaland.

na you wan feed seun..?....do you know how many efforts he put in making nairaland...??...

do you know seun risk losing nairaland completly when he takes sides...?....

op....pull yourself toghether...stop crying like a moroooon.....do your job and move on.....
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by casualobserver1: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
tsdarkside:

na you wan feed seun..?....do you know how many efforts he put in making nairaland...??...

do you know seun risk losing nairaland completly when he takes sides...?....

op....pull yourself toghether...stop crying like a moroooon.....do your job and move on.....

You have a point about losing Nairaland completely. We all know that he is monitored very closely by security agents and has been known to report to them.

It is one thing to take sides, but I am talking about keeping the site as relevant as possible. If changes can be made to keep quality contributors here, the security agents get a more convenient method of seeing what the people think. It is in thier interest to keep people like SSBN in a place where his activities can be monitored.
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by tsdarkside(m): 7:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
casualobserver1:

You have a point about losing Nairaland completely. We all know that he is monitored very closely by security agents and has been known to report to them.

It is one thing to take sides, but I am talking about keeping the site as relevant as possible. If changes can be made to keep quality contributors here, the security agents get a more convenient method of seeing what the people think. It is in thier interest to keep people like SSBN in a place where his activities can be monitored.

as kingsango said...your enemies are even your own people too.....

i see no solution to this,when your own people are against you......he should just pass his message and move on.......

like i said:

you cant save the entire black race....its impossible....

if he can warn only a handful,then thats already a achievement....
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by KingSango(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2017
We will defeat the enemies of the light that dwell among us. Sango possesses the supernatural power to drown them, wipe out their towns, burn the houses with thunder fire and swallow them with the Earth. Sango allows time for slow progress of the people. Right now people are suffering so Sango will allow Buhari to bring prosperity. As the West declines these demons will try to rise again but they will be destroyed by Oya.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by Litmus: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
France blamed as Rwanda marks genocide date

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/apr/08/france.rwanda

France's representative at a commemoration to mark the 10th anniversary of the Rwandan genocide yesterday left early after accusations that France was partly responsible for the tragedy.

Renaud Muselier, the deputy foreign minister, left the Rwandan capital, Kigali, sooner than expected because "accusations that are grave and contrary to the truth have been made against France", the foreign ministry said.

The Rwandan president, Paul Kagame, pointed a finger of blame during his speech, saying that the French "consciously trained and armed" government soldiers and militias who carried out the killings of more than half a million people 10 years ago, and "knew they were going to perpetrate a genocide".

He accused the French of preparing a "strategy to protect the killers and not protect the victims".

Mr Kagame lit an eternal flame at the main memorial site while women held up pictures of their lost loved ones and choirs sang.

Earlier yesterday, France's defence minister, Michele Alliot-Marie, said French troops did all they could to halt the genocide. Accusations that France was partly to blame were "totally scandalous".

"Even if French soldiers were, unfortunately, unable to prevent all the massacres ... they nevertheless made it possible that there was not a total genocide," he told France-Info radio. "They truly did all they could to prevent an even more dramatic situation," he said, dismissing allegations against France as "unfounded and scandalous".

France's President Jacques Chirac and officials at the foreign ministry observed a minute of silence yesterday in memory of the victims.

Mr Kagame said last month that his government planned to investigate the role that French troops and other foreigners allegedly played in the 1994 genocide. He singled out France then for helping leaders of the slaughter escape.

France had ties to the regime of extremists from Rwanda's Hutu majority that carried out the genocide, and its soldiers helped to train the Rwandan army. But French officials have repeatedly denied that France aided or directed Hutu forces that slaughtered Tutsis.

"Time will write history with the greatest possible objectivity," Mr Muselier said on France-2 television. "Each must assume his responsibilities." He had joined EU and US officials and African leaders at the commemoration.
Re: Tragic : How Nigeria Gave Up West Africa. by Litmus: 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
French officials accused of 'complicity' in Rwanda genocide
Updated 1522 GMT (2322 HKT) December 13, 2017

French officials were complicit in the 1994 genocide of Rwanda's Tutsi minority, and obstructed justice in subsequent investigations, according to a new report.
The "Muse Report" written by Washington DC-based law firm Cunningham Levy Muse was commissioned by the government of Rwanda as part of its investigation into the role of French officials in the genocide, in which around 800,000 people were killed.

The 52-page document draws on wide-ranging sources including diplomatic cables and witness testimonies to make a series of allegations.

Aiding the genocidaires'
The report claims that French officials supplied weapons to government forces and militias implicated in massacres of Tutsis, despite having knowledge of these atrocities.

French officials accused of 'complicity' in Rwanda genocide

Report alleges French officials supplied weapons and sheltered killers during genocide
France also accused of obstructing justice in subsequent years
Rwandan government presses for full investigation and release of documents

(CNN)French officials were complicit in the 1994 genocide of Rwanda's Tutsi minority, and obstructed justice in subsequent investigations, according to a new report.
The "Muse Report" written by Washington DC-based law firm Cunningham Levy Muse was commissioned by the government of Rwanda as part of its investigation into the role of French officials in the genocide, in which around 800,000 people were killed.

The 52-page document draws on wide-ranging sources including diplomatic cables and witness testimonies to make a series of allegations.
Hutus welcoming a French marines detachment as they drive through a refugee camp, some 4kms outside Butare, in July 1994.
Hutus welcoming a French marines detachment as they drive through a refugee camp, some 4kms outside Butare, in July 1994.
'Aiding the genocidaires'
The report claims that French officials supplied weapons to government forces and militias implicated in massacres of Tutsis, despite having knowledge of these atrocities.

French officials are also alleged to have provided support and shelter for Rwanda's interim government, whose leaders were subsequently convicted of genocide charges.

The report further accuses the French government of obstructing justice after the genocide by failing to release vital documents, and failing to extradite or prosecute suspected war criminals living in France.
"Senior French officials were aware of and aided the actions and goals of both the Habyarimana government (before the genocide) and the génocidaires who seized power," the report concludes.

"A complete investigation into the full extent of the knowledge, conduct and complicity of French officials is warranted...There is no doubt that French archives are filled with documents and materials without which the full history of this era will never be known."
The Foreign Minister of Rwanda Louise Mushikiwabo called on the French government to provide transparency and accountability.
"The Muse Report exposes a damning summary of conduct by French officials in Rwanda during the 1990s and thereafter, and we agree with the report recommendation that a full investigation into the role of French officials in the genocide is warranted," she said.
"This is also an opportunity for French authorities to collaborate better with Rwanda in the pursuit of truth, justice and accountability regarding the genocide against the Tutsi."

A reckoning?
The French government has not responded to a CNN request for comment, but at the outset of Rwanda's investigation into French culpability, the then Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said: "To say that the French army took part in genocide is a despicable lie that I will not tolerate."
Human Rights Watch Central Africa Director Ida Sawyer welcomed the call for clarity over French involvement, although she suggests the Muse Report is undermined by omitting criticism of the Tutsi Rwandan Patriotic Front (RPF), the party of President Paul Kagame, which took power after the genocide.

"While the report is one-sided as it does not address abuses committed by the RPF, it rightly calls for a reckoning regarding France's role before and during the genocide," says Sawyer.

Human Rights Watch documented arms transfers from France to the Rwandan government in July 1994, she adds, "after it was widely accepted that these actions supported a force recognized as having committed genocide."
Relations have often been tense between the two countries since the genocide. France has no ambassador in Kigali, and Rwanda recently withdrew its envoy from Paris.

The Rwandan government has previously accused French officials of complicity, and French soldiers of rape and assassinations. The French government denied these claims, although former President Nicolas Sarkozy acknowledged "mistakes" in 2010.
Prospects for the release of classified documents pertaining to Rwanda received a setback in September, as France's Constitutional Council ruled they should remain secret.

(Update: A spokesman for the French Foreign Ministry said: "The Rwandan genocide was one of the worst atrocities of our time. France is fully committed to prosecuting those who took part in it. We actively supported the creation, in November 1994, of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, established pursuant to a decision by the UN Security Council. Furthermore, the French legal system has convicted several people and is examining several cases in connection with the Rwandan genocide.)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Eid Prayers? / Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn / Photo: Fashola Unveiled His Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.