Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (11786 Views)

Jonathan Celebrates Buhari On His 76th Birthday / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by rawtouch: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday GCFR
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by MaziOmenuko: 8:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday!

You will forever remain in our history books. You are a hero to some certain people, some of us will always remember you as an example of what a leader should not be.

Have more fruitful years ahead.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by marqueetim(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2017
HBD GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by lagosrd: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Hbd our own very dear Dr. Ebele Jonathan. The Nelson Mandela of nigeria, the Julius Nyerere of nigeria. The power must change hand peacefully of nigeria. The bet president that was rejected.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Justicealh3(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Plus His back dating
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by bobaydavid(m): 9:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy Birthday to his Excellency Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. Many happy returns.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Ladycloud(f): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday sir... And happy birthday to me too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by spencekat(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday Sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ImtiazNupe(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
happy birthday to worst President ever in Africa.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Mentcee(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Zendinho:
Happy Birthday your excellency....
Even if you have only one supporter, just know that am the one....
I wish you long life and God's protection now and always.....Amen.

No.
You're wrong.

You're an impostor...

No. You are not!

I'm his chief supporter!

In life and in death!

In good health and sorrow and gladness!

God bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, meek lamb!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by josite: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2017
a most unfortunate fellow.a waste and a drunkard.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by goodies4life(f): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST PRESIDENT OF OUR TIME. AGE WITH GRACE MY PRESIDENT.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by joyjacob002(f): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2017
josite:
a most unfortunate fellow.a waste and a drunkard.
seems u r close to a suicidal act
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by juman(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
DONADAMS:
na wa oh...which kind finishing be this?

Abi. grin

I remember when he won in 2011 one young Nigerian guy said to me that "some people are afraid of this yiigboo man that just elected would steal like no tomorrow".

I said to him that let have hope because he was a common man from the street, he suppose to remember his beginning.

But alas he did not remember his root, he was there to steal as much as possible.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by calitosprince(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
happy birthday the calm one wish you resounding health
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by phineas: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Honour to whom honour is due.God bless you sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by jbaby265(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
happy Birthday sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Amhappy(f): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by stancydg: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Happy Birthday your excellency, GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by plux4: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday GEJ the hero of democracy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by obatoro: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday to my birthday mate,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by April4th(m): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday to a great man. GEJ the hero of Nigerian democracy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by juman(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hiss.

Power missed road.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Happy Birthday, Sir. May God continue to bless you!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Zendinho(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mentcee:

No. You're wrong.
You're an impostor...
No. You are not!
I'm his chief supporter!
In life and in death!

You are a kidnapper.... Do u want to kidnap my one and only true democrat from me? The only president Nigeria has ever produced... A man whose ambition is a reflection of the masses... A defender for the defenceless....
Guy I love that man....... DR. GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Zendinho(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mentcee:

No. You're wrong.
You're an impostor...
No. You are not!
I'm his chief supporter!
In life and in death!

You are a kidnapper.... Do u want to kidnap my one and only true democrat from me? The only president Nigeria has ever produced... A man whose ambition is a reflection of the masses... A defender for the defenceless....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Mentcee(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Zendinho:

You are a kidnapper....
Do u want to kidnap my one and only true democrat from me?
The only president Nigeria has ever produced...
A man whose ambition is a reflection of the masses...
A defender for the defenceless....

God bless you!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Mentcee(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2017
Zendinho:

You are a kidnapper....
Do u want to kidnap my one and only true democrat from me?
The only president Nigeria has ever produced...
A man whose ambition is a reflection of the masses...
A defender for the defenceless....

God bless you again!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Zendinho(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mentcee:
God bless you again!

Same here boss.. Take....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Planning To Rig Presidential Election - Atiku / Pvcs For Sale In Kano, Police Arrest 3 Buyers / Senate Presidency: North Resumes Bid Through Yari - Daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.