Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 (1179 Views)

My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / This Lady Thinks A Real Man Is Someone Who Throws Money At Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by alfredo4u(m): 3:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Im just barely one month in Enugu now.

I melt this babe, name withheld, just around my work place. We exchanged number. I have not done anything intimate with her.

Just yesterday I got this from her that she needs to buy it for herself. That I should help her with the cash.

What got me thinking was the amount, although it is small, just barely one month and, that means before next year I will buy a house and car for her.

If you are in my shoe guys, What will you do?

In case I made from page.....I dedicate it to the newly elected Governor of Anambra State.....Willie Obiano

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 20, 2017
grin

Hang on...is she selling those things to you?
The story is not detailed sha.. undecided
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by DUNKA(m): 4:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Bros resist the devil and he will flee from you grin

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by alfredo4u(m): 4:02am On Nov 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hang on...is she selling those things to you?
The story is not detailed sha.. undecided

I should buy for her...
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Priscy01(f): 4:08am On Nov 20, 2017
alfredo4u:
[s]Im just barely one month and in Enugu now.
[/s]

I melt this babe, name withheld, just around my work place. We exchanged number. I have not done anything intimate with her.

Just yesterday I got this from her that she needs to buy it for herself. That I should help her with the cash.

What got me thinking was the amount, although it is small, just barely one month and, that means before next year I will buy a house and car for her.

If you are in my shoe guys, What will you do?

In case I made from page.....I dedicate it to the newly elected Governor of Anambra State.....Willie Obiano

since you said @bolded why cant you just SYT and do it or better still don't if you can't do it.. Instead of taking it here to seek attention..

Kid forming Guy

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by alfredo4u(m): 4:17am On Nov 20, 2017
Priscy01:

since you said @bolded why cant you just SYT and do it or better still don't if you can't do it.. Instead of taking it here to seek attention..

Kid forming Guy

Mother seeking attention. Thank You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2017
alfredo4u:

I should buy for her...

embarassed

So u mean, she juz woke up one day & demand those things from u? Uuummm...
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by dingbang(m): 4:52am On Nov 20, 2017
See babe .. I don't have cash to give to you...

What's so hard in telling a girl that?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Mtcheeew, I thought it was something serious.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 20, 2017
grin

Well from all looks. You are also in the game but she seemed to be a greater, faster and a better player than you!

Because I see no reason why you have to save her contact as Enugu Babe.

Wise up bro!

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by makydebbie(f): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Okay okay. I hope you didnt entice her with material stuffs. If you did, I see no reason to complain. When guys try to get a lady's attention with money and material gains, you've started something I know you cannot finish, you've used money to get her, you'll need money to keep her. You've given the impression that you're going to take the role as her father. You'll soon start paying her house rent. smiley

I'll advice you to leave her, this is not someone you can start a family with. Can't she work? All the things she asked for are basic stuffs. If you need advice tho I'll say you should get an English teacher for her.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by pocohantas(f): 6:28am On Nov 20, 2017
I'm more concerned about the calibre of the girl.
Money for roll on, soap and powder?

This one pass me.

You come save her number with Enugu babe?
Maybe she saved yours with 042 mugu tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by uchman(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Bro
In this situation, just walk away and don't call her again...

There are much girls around, that will be needing your attention not like this your ENUGU BABE...

Was that supposed to be her Xmas presents or you will have to buy more before Xmas?

Nna guy!
Free her!!
She doesn't worth it...
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by drnoel: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2017
dingbang:
See babe .. I don't have cash to give to you...

What's so hard in telling a girl that?

Did u not see the resounding endearment "baby, baby" flying around in that his write up. The chairman is no more thinking with his head but his littleboy. That's why the madam decided to tax him sharp sharp before this progress any further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by drnoel: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2017
pocohantas:
I'm more concerned about the calibre of the girl.
Money for roll on, soap and powder?

This one pass me.

You come save her number with Enugu babe?
Maybe she saved yours with 042 mugu tongue

Hilarious

1 Like

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2017
drnoel:

Did u not see the resounding endearment "baby, baby" flying around in that his write up. The chairman is no more thinking with his head but his littleboy. That's why the madam decided to tax him sharp sharp before this progress any further.
lol you are so right....
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy I have spent more on females I just met, but if u take a critical look at this one, you will know she will eat your money for mansion.

You need to have a steady source of bulk money to keep the love going, 22k is some people's monthly salary, so be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by SirKriz(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2017
OP, give her the money not to buy the items but to enroll in a good primary school.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Skyfornia(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Priscy01:

Kid forming Guy

Young girl why are you so pained? Look like it is something you have been doing to guys too. Please desist from this act and work for your own money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by MissJoy29(f): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2017
SirKriz:
OP, give her the money not to buy the items but to enroll in a good primary school.
Exactly my thoughts... shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by alfredo4u(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Skyfornia:

Young girl why are you so pained? Look like it is something you have been doing to guys too. Please desist from this act and work for your own money.

Thanks bro....you have said it all. I never wanted firing her. You just did that for me.
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by Airforce1(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2017
If you don't have the money , tell her .
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by alfredo4u(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:
If you don't have the money , tell her .

Pls borrow me to give her.

Did I tell you that I don't have the cash?
Re: A Lady Thinks I'm ATM Machine.....part 1 by yhemster(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
In other news, you're the toiletries/beauty supplies sponsor. grin
Ask urself this simple question, does the relationship currently worth abt 50k, in terms of companionship, time spent together and other charitable services she offers. If yes, bro you're enjoying a good offer if no, than tell her you're low on cashflow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Message Is This Passing ?? / “my Roommate Cut Me With Razor Because I’m More Beautiful Than Her” — Lady / Whatsapp Group For errotic talk/videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.