Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC (18022 Views)

"Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) / Video: Former President Jonathan Is Broke EX-PDP Youth Leader Deji / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by massinola(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2017
By Omeiza Ajayi
ABUJA – The ruling All Progressives Congress APC has congratulated Nigeria’s immediate-past president, Dr Goodluck Jonathan on his 60th birthday, describing him as a “patriotic and exemplary” leader.

In a statement signed by its National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi urged Jonathan to continue to be steadfast in the pursuit of peace national development.

The statement reads; “The All Progressives Congress APC warmly congratulates former president, H.E. Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on his 60th birthday.

“We join well-wishers in celebrating a statesman whose life and politics have been defined by patriotism and humility.

“The APC recalls the commendable and exemplary conduct of Dr. Jonathan before and after the 2015 presidential election, which demonstrated his patriotism and love for Nigeria.

“The Party urges Dr. Jonathan to remain steadfast to the positive ideals he stands for and continue to support the development of the country. The Party wishes Dr. Jonathan many more happy, healthy and rewarding years of service to the nation”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/11/jonathan-patriotic-exemplary-leader-says-apc/amp/

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by massinola(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
We knew already. You guys have tried everything to bring him down but he keeps waxing stronger. Today he's a thief, tomorrow he's the most corrupt, tomorrow he's patriotic. Confused set of people

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Patriotic Thief!!!

I hear!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by chuksdewigs(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2017
B
Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by slapandfall(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2017
This sums it all.

A thief will not see anything wrong with another thief.
Which sin did the citizens commit to have these idiots as our leaders sef.

I pity the citizens shouting APC and PDP.

They are all the same ooooo just bearing different names.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by itchie: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2017
GEJ is a hundred times better than the daura du.llard , even APC knows that

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by VanBommel(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Useless APC....after trying everything possible to bring him down they've now resorted to singing his praises. I remember one Igbo song I used to hear back then "never mind them, onu kuru njo ge kuru mma" meaning "never mind them, the mouth that spoke evil about you will speak good". Whom God has blessed, no man can curse. Happy birthday Jonathan.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by pauljumbo: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
I love the rich they know how to honor themselves

Poor kids keep fighting over the rich

Happy birthday hero of democracy

47 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by ekems2017(f): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday my able past president, a peaceful and loving man. A man that truly stands for peace and lay down his ambition so that lives would not be wasted by blood sucking demons. Even those that crucified you are praising you today.

Continue to age with grace. God bless you. Once again Happy birthday GEJ

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
APC, see your life? Some of your zombies like sarki and Ngene will not eat today because their pay master have double face. After paying them to insult GEJ now they have turn against them...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by mexxmoney: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Hero of democracy, God bless you sir

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by olatemmie13(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by DoTheNeedful: 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
massinola:
We knew already. You guys have tried everything to bring him down but he keeps waxing stronger. Today he's a thief, tomorrow he's the most corrupt, tomorrow he's patriotic. Confused set of people

When PDP commiserated with Tinubu two weeks ago, people like hailed them and called them a mature party. Now it is APC to Jonathan, you called APC confused. You are the ignorant person here.

https://www.nairaland.com/4153305/pdp-reacts-death-jide-tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Patro
Wo-man grin

Make I help you call mynd44 for you ehn

Adeke

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by iPrevail(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
APC and their yo-yo posture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Kufie(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Patro
You wan talk nonsense abi?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by unitysheart(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Clowns.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by brownsugar23: 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
But you people still say his the most corrupt leader in fact your guys gave him am award last two weeks by your national leader

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by thunder74(m): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2017
When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. Prov. 16:7.

Like Nicodemus, they all know that GEJ meant well for the country even before he was propaganded out of power.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by gooddyoung8: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Coming from APC? Lol

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
cheesy I guess Jonathan is a patriot.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Neminc: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Jonathan is a good man and a patriot. One of Nigeria's best presidents ever

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by ImpressionsNG: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2017
For the first time, a major political party is rising above partisanship and demonstrating maturity.

I hope this positive trend continues.

- - - -

Meanwhile, if you suffer from anxiety disorder then you'd know how devastating this condition can be for your social life, sexual life, relationships, and productivity. However, there's a very powerful natural solution to anxiety that most people don't know about. It's an amazing plant known as kava... Learn more about this miraculous gift of nature...

http://www.impressions.ng/power-of-kava-natural-cure-anxiety/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by seguno2: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2017
slapandfall:
This sums it all.

A thief will not see anything wrong with another thief.
Which sin did the citizens commit to have this idiots as our leaders sef.

I pity the citizens shouting APC and PDP.

They are all the same ooooo just bearing different names.

Are you saying that Buhari is also a thief?
Adonbelieveit. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by Saintsbrown(m): 8:15am On Nov 20, 2017
I wonder why APC is scared of GEJ re contesting in 2019.
Events has proven that Buhari n APC is a big mistake.
It baffles me that an old man like Buhari contested several times, only to win and not even knowing why he has been contesting for the seat.
APC is now All promises cancelled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by dukie25: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Happy birthday to the Hero of Democracy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by mikeweezy(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
mumu party APC ...all..promised.. cancelled

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Is A Patriotic, Exemplary Leader Says APC by seguno2: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Jesse01:
cheesy I guess Jonathan is a patriot.

Because he didn’t stay 103 days in London for treatment?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Forests: Afenifere Hails Akeredolu / Olamilekan Adeola (YAYI) Wins APC Ogun West Senatorial Ticket / PDP Crisis: Pressure Mounts On NASS Lawmakers To Defect En Mass To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.