Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy (602 Views)

What Africa Must Do To Mitigate The Damaging Effects Of Covid 19 By Atiku A. / This Is Why Rwanda Should Be Stopped. They Insulting Giants Of Africa. MUST READ / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Adieza(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
There is no doubt in my mind that the Suffering in Africa is caused by Africans. There is no other to be blamed. I know many of our brothers and sisters like to blame the white man as if the white man put a gun to the head of Africans not to build roads, hospitals and provide education to their people.

Even if the white man had put a gun to Africans heads, when are they going to wrestle the gun out of the white man's hand?

However, for me it is clear, the white man's story is just an excuse not to do something. I cannot see, neither has anyone have been able to show me how the white man have prevented the Pastors in Africa to help their own people.

The ordinary man on the street is wicked and refused to help his neighbor. Not only that he refused to help but he is actually happy when something terrible happens to the neighbor or his family. They all learn this from the church where the pastor prays with them daily for God to harm their enemies using the most repulsive words you can think of.

The God of Africans must be crazy.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=295617210944394&id=158338594672257

Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by delishpot: 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
Dcholeric is like those demon pastors, it's either they shine or no one shines. He would not even let the world talk about abused girls without throwing a fit. Dcholeric come over here and give your very short reply so we can kwontinue my lengthy reply to yours here.

@Post.... I totally agree with what the man said about the mentality of the black man today. In the good old days it was easy to find true care and concern withing our communities, the whole village raised the child. Nowadays it's man eat man, dog eat dog.
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Adieza(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2017
cc: madridguy and sarrki cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by sarrki(m): 9:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Following critically and clinically

Am coming

I am off to bode George story

The PDP chairman in waiting
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by delishpot: 9:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Dcholeric:

your foolishness brought out a thread grin grin
all for me ?
thanks but like I said I can't read a word from a prostitute.
your foolishness is legendary.
you're a legend in foolery.
read and type (always make it lengthy so I won't recognize a word of it before I place my reply)

Yayyy!!! You found me. Oh never mind about not reading a word of what I type, I am okay with only your replies. I love to read them hence the mention. So, can we discuss wrap issue here?
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Dcholeric: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2017
delishpot:

Yayyy!!! You found me. Oh never mind about not reading a word of what I type, I am okay with only your replies. I love to read them hence the mention. So, can we discuss wrap issue here?
it is not lengthy grin grin
honestly I promise to read your next mention if it is lengthy... I cross my heart.
read and type ..
I am serious about the offer ...
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Adieza(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2017
sarrki:
Following critically and clinically
Am coming
I am off to bode George story
The PDP chairman in waiting
You and politics.
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Adieza(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Dcholeric:

honestly I promise to read your next mention if it is lengthy... I cross my heart.
read and type ..
Just watching oo
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by delishpot: 9:49am On Nov 20, 2017
Dcholeric:

read and type ..

Oh thank you, I will post something lengthy at least the length will compensate for the small length of your down below (Yeah, I finally found out why you so obsessed with length wink )

Okay, we strike a deal, you teach me to wrap women and I post 2 pages reply. That is a fair trade don't you think?
Hurry up, this is your one chance to have something lengthy to think about anytime you pull down those briefs of yours grin
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Dheartless: 10:20am On Nov 20, 2017
delishpot:

Oh thank you, I will post something lengthy at least the length will compensate for the small length of your down below (Yeah, I finally found out why you so obsessed with length wink )

Okay, we strike a deal, you teach me to wrap women and I post 2 pages reply. That is a fair trade don't you think?
Hurry up, this is your one chance to have something lengthy to think about anytime you pull down those briefs of yours grin

grin grin grin grin
I tried not to type this word "fool".
but I doubt if the blood of Jesus can redeem you from this outstanding foolishness.. grin grin

ok I kept my promise ..I read the above post .
I really don't know how to wrap women because I am not a woman wrapper like you suggested ..but the right meaning in this context should mean "to wrap your hands and leg around something or someone". grin grin
webstar : to put (your arms, legs, etc.) around someone or something.
so use your brain this one time, think out a meaning from the above definition.
as for me I was only replying the woman wrapper thing you posted by saying I wrap women of virtue..so tell me what do you mean by woman wrapper? I accept my fault perhaps that is what I should have asked grin grin
you're becoming fun but whatever woman wrapper is I won't give it to you/(won't wrap you). grin grin
read and type again
make it very lengthy.. I do not promise to read but I prise to reply randomly grin grin

coward you had to report my post to mods I'm order for me to pick a ban..grin grin

I will copy that post and repost it here
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Dheartless: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2017
Dcholeric:

delispot
here you go...report me again.

your foolishness brought out a thread
all for me ?
thanks but like I said I can't read a word from a prostitute.
your foolishness is legendary.
you're a legend in foolery.
read and type (always make it lengthy so I won't recognize a word of it before I place my reply)
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by Dheartless: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Op abeg no vex I no mean to spoil your thread delispot I will no longer reply on this thread
Re: The God Of Africa Must Be Crazy by delishpot: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dheartless:

grin grin grin grin
I tried not to type this word "fool".
but I doubt if the blood of Jesus can redeem you from this outstanding foolishness.. grin grin

ok I kept my promise ..I read the above post .
I really don't know how to wrap women because I am not a woman wrapper like you suggested ..but the right meaning in this context should mean "to wrap your hands and leg around something or someone". grin grin
webstar : to put (your arms, legs, etc.) around someone or something.
so use your brain this one time, think out a meaning from the above definition.
as for me I was only replying the woman wrapper thing you posted by saying I wrap women of virtue..so tell me what do you mean by woman wrapper? I accept my fault perhaps that is what I should have asked grin grin
you're becoming fun but whatever woman wrapper is I won't give it to you/(won't wrap you). grin grin
read and type again
make it very lengthy.. I do not promise to read but I prise to reply randomly grin grin

coward you had to report my post to mods I'm order for me to pick a ban..grin grin

I will copy that post and repost it here

Haba dem report you? We must admit it was well deserved tho. I thank God for the brave soul that did you in. Someone noticed you love to "wrap" virtuous women.........Dont Worry about reading my posts. It doesn't change a thing. Just reply is all I ask. We need to keep the train moving. Please copy and repost it here. When are we doing the wrap lesson tho? cool cool this your " make it lengthy" talk is sounding stale to my ears. You asked for length I gave you length can you man up and explain what wrap is and stop running in circles?

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Is A Wicked Sombori / Why Nigerian Youths Are Not Employable – DG SMEDAN / The Problem Between Benin Kingdom and,Gelegele Kingdom and ogbegbe kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.