Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes (50423 Views)

Man Pictured Near Edge Of Zimbabwe’s Victoria Falls Before 350-foot Death Drop / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / The Ostrich People With Only 2 Toes In Zimbabwe (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by vicben27(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2017
blood of zebudaya. we leave in a strange world in did
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by samsam2019: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Even after seeing this religious rétards still won't believe in evolution.

So if your god created us and we didn't evolve, can you explain this?

3 Likes

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by mekuso89(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Blood of Venus
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2017
dis nairaland mods sef.....
dia brain go jus dey touch.. na dis kain info suppose dey make front page...no b bobrisky and denrele mata...... dis is infomatic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
africa..my fifle....this people are the cause of their p. Instead of marrrying with other tribes to correct this defect....they keep spreading it by intra ethnic marriage..and abeeg who tell theeeemmm say ddddeeem anceeestor ccoommmee from mmoonn

2 Likes

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by mekuso89(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Bede2u:
To white supremacists, this is another prove that Black Africans have not fully evolved to human
fool

1 Like

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by MaziOmenuko: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Come let US make man in our own image...

And they were made in the image and likeness of God...

Polytheists...seems some gods got 2 toes too
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by afrimerch: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Waiting for the Bible creationist stories believers to come and refute this

1 Like

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Augiiee(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
thesicilian:
Never heard of them before.
But come to think of it, the reason they can't wear shoes is not because of the shape of their feet, but because of the size of their brains. Why can't they just make specialized shoes and other footwears to fit their feet?
Thatz a very good observation. A white-man will never blame his failings on his disability, but rather on his inability

2 Likes

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by jericco1(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
crazy stuff. we learn everyday. they're obviously proud.

1 Like

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by jericco1(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
timsbee:
Dis is serious o..... I av never heard of dem before. Choi....

Dis is footwagen

hahahaHA
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by dontbothermuch: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked
no talk again
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Really cool fact.
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2017
thesicilian:
But come to think of it, the reason they can't wear shoes is not because of the shape of their feet, but because of the size of their brains. Why can't they just make specialized shoes and other footwears to fit their feet?
Rotflmao.

1 Like

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
A substantial minority of vaDoma has a condition known as Ectrodactyly. This means that it is NOT all of them... only a minority (maybe 20% of them) has the two toe condition.
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by ofuonyebi: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
wonders they say will never end!

this our great GOD can do anything...oooo

this is why I pity politicians and rulers who never fear God..

they risk their soul, hearts, legs, hands, eyes even life for amendment

where are the Nigerians who complains of no shoes to their legs?
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by morbeta(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Definitely Alians beings(paranormal activities) mixed with them......mennnn things dey oooooo. If they look inward, they still have some extraordinary potentials unknown to them.
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Bede2u(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2017
mekuso89:
fool
why did u insult me? Am I a white supremacist? This is very bad of u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by shedy03(m): 11:53am On Nov 20, 2017
thesicilian:
waiting for oyibo to manufucture for them, everything must come from the white man.

1 Like

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by theapeman: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2017
alexanderkings:
africa..my fifle....this people are the cause of their p. Instead of marrrying with other tribes to correct this defect....they keep spreading it by intra ethnic marriage..and abeeg who tell theeeemmm say ddddeeem anceeestor ccoommmee from mmoonn
possible be true!

giant roam this earth on ancient days and them were the called the Nephilim.

when demons and human mix together there create a new kind of humans.

some of them were not destroyed totally thou! during the time of Noah. most escape through via portal and very soon we will see them coming back during the end times!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by ADIEMUS(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Blood of Jesus!!!

God please protect me and my family members!!!!
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by lonlytroy(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2017
How them take dey wear shoe
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by toyoC1(f): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2017
medexico:
Them no go fit wear any kind of shoe

Science students, what is abnormality this called?

These people definately intermixed their genes with some extraterrestrial species...
Probably billyonaire or some other smart ass expert on ET have an explanation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Come let US make man in our own image...

And they were made in the image and likeness of God...

Polytheists...seems some gods got 2 toes too

Igbos say ofu nne ga amu, mana obughi ofu Chi na eke.
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2017
ofuonyebi:
so what is he doing about these poor souls

1 Like

Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Hakeymco(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
If it is in Nigeria some will still blame buhari
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by 0temAtum: 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
ofuonyebi:

God Almighty is not what or who to be feared. The fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.

[quote author=Doctufos] Eta-n-tagba 14:1-3
1. If the scribes have said that the fear of a god is the beginning of knowledge, I have come to say otherwise;
2. Therefore I say, the fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.
3. For that same god whom you fear to death is the mock song of other people.
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by IYANGBALI: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
This one strong o
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Ifiegboria(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Strange
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
You See Women
every problem of this earth originated from them. They mate with bird and gave birth to half human half bird.
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
God Almighty is not what or who to be feared. The fear of a god is the beginning of stupidity.

which kind level you dey.
Re: Vadoma: The Ostrich People Of Zimbabwe Who Have Just Two Toes by Kakamorufu(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Damn. Wharizdiz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Hike Causes Lock-Down On Lagos Island (Photos) / Ore-Interchange Flyover Cracks: Was Built By Akeredolu & Commissioned By Buhari / New Enugu International Airport Terminal, 90% Complete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.